Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

Sad. I figured it would be domestic, but apparently not.

Watched the interview with the daughter, a class act and strong in her faith.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Last edited by stxhunter; 12/30/19.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
I guess that may have answered the
"Do you think as a side-armed citizen, you could have thwarted the El Paso shooter?" thread started by STARMAN.

Yep. Should shut that whole idiotic bunch down cold.

TRH,

Are you anywhere near as capable and cool nerved as the career seasoned X-FBI guy that took the perp down?

Are you even anywhere near as capable as your UTube idol John Correia says you need to be?

How many on the CF actually are?

sorry but old men with debilitating medical conditions finding their mojo from watching Clint Eastwood movies
doesnt classify them as capable.

I see only one person effectively standing up against the active shooter, the other half dozen came in after the fact
for one reason or another, ie; when the perp. was down-shotgun no longer blazing.

How many from the CF would have run toward the active shooter...?..so far we only have dreamy wannabes TRH and ChuckTool ...LOL
You are absolutely clueless. For somebody who is neither LE nor military, TRH is probably in the top ten percent of highly trained persons on the Campfire or amongst the general populace.

May the victims and the hero as well as their family and friends find peace.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I guess that may have answered the
"Do you think as a side-armed citizen, you could have thwarted the El Paso shooter?" thread started by STARMAN.

Yep. Should shut that whole idiotic bunch down cold.

TRH,

Are you anywhere near as capable and cool nerved as the career seasoned X-FBI guy that took the perp down?

Are you even anywhere near as capable as your UTube idol John Correia says you need to be?

sorry but old men with debilitating medical conditions finding their mojo from watching Clint Eastwood movies
doesnt classify them as capable.

I see only one person effectively standing up against the active shooter, the other half dozen came in after the fact
for one reason or another, ie; when the perp. was down-shotgun no longer blazing.

How many from the CF would have run toward the active shooter...?..so far we only have dreamy wannabes TRH and ChuckTool ...LOL

I willing to bet money you wouldn't have been one to try and intervene or help at what ever level you could. You are a loud mouth arm chair commentator at best, a loud mouth coward at worst.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
TRH ,
one xtra point...

Correia says he carries strapped to his ankle every day of his life, a first-aid trauma kit big enough to deal with close range
shotgun blast,....how big is the med.trauma kit that you carry on your person? . are you properly trained to use it?

I keep a First Aid Kit in every vehicle I own and take CPR/ First Aid classes every two years and I carry concealed everyday of my life. What does a blow-heart such as yourself carry in case people you may not even know needs your assistance medically or other wise. A business card with your name on it? I would only hope TRH or someone like him is around if I might need help in such a crisis, and not an Ambulance Chaser such as yourself.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TRH ,
one xtra point...

Correia says he carries strapped to his ankle every day of his life, a first-aid trauma kit big enough to deal with close range
shotgun blast,....how big is the med.trauma kit that you carry on your person? . are you properly trained to use it?

I keep a First Aid Kit in every vehicle I own and take CPR/ First Aid classes every two years and I carry concealed everyday of my life. What does a blow-heart sure as yourself carry in case people you may not even know needs your assistance medically or other wise. A business card with your name on it? I would only hope TRH or someone like him is around if I might need help in such a crisis, and not an Ambulance Chaser such as yourself.
Hear-hear.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[

How many from the CF would have run toward the active shooter...?..

Easy answer, yes to all three and I'll bet money TRH would as well.

Last edited by jorgeI; 12/30/19.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Starboy is nothing but a blithering idiot.

Give his posts the credit they deserve. None.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I agreed with most of y'all, that the mainstream media would put a lid on this story.
But, no! I watch the NBC Nightly News every night. This is their main news edition with Lester Holt at 6:30 pm.
Last night, this was the lead story.

https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news

And, they played the video. And the announcer said that it was a church member with a gun who killed the bad guy. I couldn't believe they gave top billing to the story, and were honest about it.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ctsmith
"Daddy no! Daddy no!" Then the young lady is conflicted as to who to tend to, daddy or the victim of daddy. She ultimately choses the victim. My theory is that daddy killed her boyfriend.

Typical CF expert. Wrong.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ctsmith
Her daddy was the shooter, the bad guy. Thats what I'm thinking.

Thinking wrong.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by callnum

Kinda like you...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by callnum

Kinda like you...

Rong. Hes a dumbassed lying commie numbnuts.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Any updates on the shooter? I have not been able to track anything down.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So.......what was Mr. Wilson’s hardware of choice yesterday? 40?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stole this comment off of Colion Noir's YouTube channel.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V5XILF0d7U

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Wilson shared his thoughts on the Jack Wilson County Commissioner for Precinct 3 Campaign Facebook page, revealing that he was that person.

“I’m thankful to GOD that I have been blessed with the ability and desire to serve him in the role of head of security at the church."

He indicated in the comment thread that he used the following firearm: “SIG P229-357 SIG.”

Wilson is running for political office, and he is a big supporter of President Trump.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Wilson shared his thoughts on the Jack Wilson County Commissioner for Precinct 3 Campaign Facebook page, revealing that he was that person.

“I’m thankful to GOD that I have been blessed with the ability and desire to serve him in the role of head of security at the church."

He indicated in the comment thread that he used the following firearm: “SIG P229-357 SIG.”

Wilson is running for political office, and he is a big supporter of President Trump.

Excellent weapon and caliber.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Interesting. I’m betting the .357 SIG sees some new love after this.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Any updates on the shooter? I have not been able to track anything down.

Not so far.

It'll be interesting if we even get the real facts about who he was.

I SURE don't buy the "Homeless Guy" story in any way. How many homeless guys do we know that own a sawed off shotgun?

One of the churchgoers said the shooter was wearing a fake beard.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

492 members (219 Wasp, 300_savage, 2500HD, 270wsmnutt, 1badf350, 2ndwind, 51 invisible), 1,934 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,028
Posts18,520,872
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.