Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Bobmar
So that's what the ignore button is for! I got it now...

YUP

GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by slumlord
If starman would say that he is a veteran, even a 2- year tater peeler, all would be forgiven. He’d even get his boots licked.

slumlord, I don't think you actually believe this. I believe everyone sees through this assh*le that goes by the handle Starman. But it did take longer than I thought it should of. He smelled bad the first time I read one of his post.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I don't see the dead security guy as a hero. Don't see the one that shot the bad guy as one either.

Do see them as men doing what men should do.

While one may have been less than perfect in his action....he died trying.

He wasnt a Parkland deputy

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
You can't beat the drop. When the bad guy has the drop on you odds are you will die. I doubt there has been more than maybe five times in history that someone has come out on top when they had a gun pointed and them, yet drew quick enough to take the bad guy out. The man knew he was a dead man no matter what and he did his best. He is a hero and he has my highest respect.

As for Starman, let's take a vote, actually two votes.
#1 I nominate him the arsehole of the year. Any contenders?
#2 I vote we petition our illustrious leader he be either severely censured or outright banned.
What say ye?
Paul B.

P.S. Happy New Year.

Last edited by PJGunner; 12/31/19.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hookeye
I don't see the dead security guy as a hero. Don't see the one that shot the bad guy as one either.

Do see them as men doing what men should do.

While one may have been less than perfect in his action....he died trying.

He wasnt a Parkland deputy

You have pretty high standards there, Hookeye.

In a world where 3/4 of people under 35 years old can't change a flat tire, I DO see 2 churchgoers that place themselves between evil and innocent people as heroes. Particularly when they are successful in that execution.

eta: I sure don't see any sports figures, political figures, or entertainers as any sort of hero that the hype goes to make them out as such.

Last edited by rockinbbar; 12/31/19.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Starman
You know, the lumbering lard ass that says he has found Jesus, but still struggles with eating disorders and obesity ,
side-effected by his statin cholesterol drugs, and opiodes for his backpain or bum knees,
..could also be suffering from crippling gout and nursing a serious ingrown toenail he is too afraid to see a doc about,
so he perseveres with it like a real trooper but also like a cripple, tenderly hobbling into church, finding it hard to simply
sit or stand, or concentrate well on anything- be it his surroundings or church service to his God.

CF types are also partial to their hard liquor, so apart from the drowsiness , dizziness, difficulty sleeping, headches, nausea ,
tiredness, mood swings etc, caused by their meds, they may also be adversely effected from last nights drinks.

If those compounding issues are not enough, then theres the underlying emotionally inept aspect, Some cannot even keep
their cool in CF keyboard battles, getting all flustered-emotional, erratic, irrational, and losing the plot.

bUt hey don't worry....cause they will try and have you believe they will keep their head screwed-on when someone is emptying
a 12 guage in their direction...cause they have attained a Skillset from punching static cardboard badguys that have never
shot back, have been reading Ayoob for 25 yrs and watching John Boy Correia Utube tutorials on active self protection.

They like to believe that from all that (and a bit of prayer help from Jesus)... they are piping schitt hot physically and mentally prepped,
poised and ready to proficiently engage any active shooter at any moments notice /or split-second the starters gun is fired.

course if it gets too hot in the kitchen, they can take opportune cover with their sidearm behind the pews with all the innocents
still huddled in their seats that they are supposed to be protecting and re-emerge to rush forward , ..when the dust is already
beginning to settle.

end.

So that man lays down his life for others, and that is your take on it?
God blessthat man.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
All good men should stop evil, or die trying.
Yes Rockinbar.....the non tire changers are the norm.
Should not be.

I do wonder, how being a Christian and giving others the benefit of a doubt, may have put the security team on its heels.

Lots of troubled folks seek help at places of worship and do not hurt others.

Thankfully the bad guy was taken down quickly and his evil stopped. I feel bad for the deacon's daughter. To see such horror.

But he was a godly man. And that means it ended well for him.

Last edited by hookeye; 12/31/19.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
BTW i am no fan of sports and dont give a flip about celebrities.

Theyr'e just people, some good, some not.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's funny how pieces of schitt like stargirl post stuff like this to stir up the masses, then never have the balls to get back on here and defend themselves. Typical chicken schitt liberal POS scum.

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DubThomas
It's funny how pieces of schitt like stargirl post stuff like this to stir up the masses

Cruel of you to pile on with another fat joke.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DubThomas
It's funny how pieces of schitt like stargirl post stuff like this to stir up the masses, then never have the balls to get back on here and defend themselves. Typical chicken schitt liberal POS scum.

The really interesting thing about him is that he was a District Atty. in California.

How would you like to deal with a shatbag like that when trying to prosecute a case? eek

I know you can relate.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

The really interesting thing about him is that he was a District Atty. in California.

Is he the same guy? what was his original callsign ?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI

RobJordan

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Rob Jordan i believe.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PJGunner
You can't beat the drop. When the bad guy has the drop on you odds are you will die.

True dis. ^^^

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Rob Jordan i believe.

Yup, and I've saw a pic of that round headed fat sombitch too, i'll kiss all your asses if I put a boot in the center of his chest and he didn't start squeaking like axl rose!

Trump Won!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Starman is an agent of Satan.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Starman
You know, the lumbering lard ass that says he has found Jesus, but still struggles with eating disorders and obesity ,
side-effected by his statin cholesterol drugs, and opiodes for his backpain or bum knees,
..could also be suffering from crippling gout and nursing a serious ingrown toenail he is too afraid to see a doc about,
so he perseveres with it like a real trooper but also like a cripple, tenderly hobbling into church, finding it hard to simply
sit or stand, or concentrate well on anything- be it his surroundings or church service to his God.

CF types are also partial to their hard liquor, so apart from the drowsiness , dizziness, difficulty sleeping, headches, nausea ,
tiredness, mood swings etc, caused by their meds, they may also be adversely effected from last nights drinks.

If those compounding issues are not enough, then theres the underlying emotionally inept aspect, Some cannot even keep
their cool in CF keyboard battles, getting all flustered-emotional, erratic, irrational, and losing the plot.

bUt hey don't worry....cause they will try and have you believe they will keep their head screwed-on when someone is emptying
a 12 guage in their direction...cause they have attained a Skillset from punching static cardboard badguys that have never
shot back, have been reading Ayoob for 25 yrs and watching John Boy Correia Utube tutorials on active self protection.

They like to believe that from all that (and a bit of prayer help from Jesus)... they are piping schitt hot physically and mentally prepped,
poised and ready to proficiently engage any active shooter at any moments notice /or split-second the starters gun is fired.

course if it gets too hot in the kitchen, they can take opportune cover with their sidearm behind the pews with all the innocents
still huddled in their seats that they are supposed to be protecting and re-emerge to rush forward , ..when the dust is already
beginning to settle.

end.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Which one was StripBuckHunter?

Was that guy that tied squid to his clothes and jumped off the pier?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Rob Jordan i believe.

Yup, and I've saw a pic of that round headed fat sombitch too, i'll kiss all your asses if I put a boot in the center of his chest and he didn't start squeaking like axl rose!

But, but, he told me he was a commercial pilot!

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

633 members (10Glocks, 1badf350, 160user, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 63 invisible), 2,352 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,828
Posts18,477,926
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.