-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
interesting there is no damage to the wall .

GB1

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Seven for the price of one. I sure like the way Trump works with numbers!!!

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks a lot for that war Mr. Bush.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Just so all you pussy liberals know that is what a red line looks like.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by persiandog
interesting there is no damage to the wall .

Pinpoint accuracy from 4 drone-launched missiles:

“Four precision missiles fired from a U.S. drone struck the two black Hyundai cars carrying Soleiman and his entourage, according to U.S. officials. The cars were struck on an access road near the Baghdad airport.”

“The strike also killed Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the deputy commander of Iran-backed militias in Iraq known as the Popular Mobilization Forces, which were responsible for the recent attack on the U.S. embassy in Baghdad, officials said.”

“Two officials from the PMF said Suleimani's body was torn to pieces in the attack, while they did not find the body of al-Muhandis.”

See:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7847069/Rocket-attack-Baghdad-airport-kills-seven.html

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Those Iranian uniforms remind me of the Nazi SS black uniforms. Very sinister and evil looking . .

well of course Black uniforms make people more evil like Red paint makes Ferraris go faster.

except that the SS troopers that carried out the most ruthless widespread Ops/atrocities in WW2 theatre of war
did not wear black.
and currently, the extremely ruthless cutthroat rebel islamic militias that the Iranian Quds train in extraterritorial ops,
typically don't wear black uniforms and neither do the Quds.

Originally Posted by 1minute
If he was Iranian, what was he doing in Iraq?

Iranian Quds operate like Green Berets , in fact they wear Green Berets because in the 60s U.S. Green Berets
trained the Iranians and they were issued green berets and still wear them to this day.

Quds have been training Shia militia groups in Iraq and Syria, just like US GBs trained the Montagnard
tribesmen of the Vietnamese central highlands, islamic insurgents in Bosnia, Mujahideen in Afghanistan , etc, etc, etc.
GBs specialize in extraterritorial location training of local and insurgent recruits.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Those Iranian uniforms remind me of the Nazi SS black uniforms. Very sinister and evil looking . .

well of course Black uniforms make people more evil like Red paint makes Ferraris go faster.

except that the SS that carried the most ruthless Ops/atrocities in WW2 theatre of war did not wear black.
and currently, the extremely ruthless cutthroat rebel islamic militias that the Iranians train in extraterritorial ops,
typically don't wear black uniforms.

Originally Posted by 1minute
If he was Iranian, what was he doing in Iraq?

Iranian Quds operate like Green Berets , in fact they wear Green Berets because in the 60s U.S. Green Berets
tried the Iranians and they are issued green berets and still wear them to this day.

Quds have been training Shia militia groups in Iraq and Syria, just like US GBs trained the Montagnard
tribesmen of the Vietnamese central highlands.

Black is such a great color for extremely hot venues... slimming, yes it is slimming!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Never figured out why the most evil man on earth Dr Evil himself, wore grey instead of black.

Attached Images
evl.jpg (9.31 KB, 412 downloads)

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Toddly
Maybe now Iran will understand the difference between a warning and a threat.

What was a top ranking general of Iran doing in iraq???

Meeting with the Iranian backed Iraqi militias

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
mourners.....JFC

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
New york times headline above is a lot of the problem.
As far as I'm concerned they should be considered an enemy of the state.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just read the news.

This is a big f’n deal. This guy should have been taken out a long time ago. Trump just told the world that he doesn’t play.

This 20 year Marine is grateful for this decision. No, I don’t want a war with Iran, but I am tired of them. I can’t relate the details of why.

God bless our nation and President..

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Iranians will have to find someone else dumb enough to lead their terrorism effort with the 150 billion Obama bucks they got. Ever since Jimmie Kotta empowered them they have been a thorn in everyone's side. I guess the traitors Obama and Omar will go to the funeral.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump just had his Godfather baptism scene with Iran.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
One more reason I would not want the job. Don't take me wrong, better Trump than any of the Democrats.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good riddance. Now, if we'll start sending back the Muslims that are here, I'll be even happier.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
as valerie jarrett, obongo, horse head kerry, and the rest of the deep state globalist commies, as well as the entire democrap pres lineup shed New Years tears due to TDS! suck it muther-fu-kers!

TRUMP 2020!

Trump Won!
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

All the democrat presidential candidates have denounced Trump.

If they had been around in 1941, they probably would have denounced the brave American sailors on battleship row who dared to shoot back at the Japanese planes.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Next.

I still say a mushroom cloud of sorts...

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
The next logical step--if needed--would be the termination of Iran's domestic oil refining. This would not affect their oil exports to countries such as Japan but would terminate most of the gasoline they need to run their economy. We could do this without a single US soldier getting within 500 miles. And without nukes.

But I think they might have gotten the message.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

646 members (1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1234, 007FJ, 67 invisible), 16,990 guests, and 1,054 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,189
Posts18,543,388
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.