Home
https://www

https://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-...imani-killed-in-baghdad-strike-iraqi-tv/
Good. Stand by for more attacks on US Embassy in Iraq, and our forces there though.
This guy has fostered more death than Vlad. Bye.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

He needed to die and the Trumpster did it. He said he would take preemptive strikes and he did.
This will make the swamp squirm. He also said he would drain the swamp.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

He needed to die and the Trumpster did it. He said he would take preemptive strikes and he did.

The article does not say we were behind it, though we may have been. If we were, then good on us, but nothing in that article said it was us who fired the rockets. Stay tuned I'm sure. May not make any difference whether we were behind it or not. We generally don't use that type of rocket.
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Good. Stand by for more attacks on US Embassy in Iraq, and our forces there though.

How many hundreds of attacks killing Americans has he been responsible for. How many more would you or Zero let him kill?

Proof, pacifism doesn't get the job done. How many others will this make think twice?

How many hundreds of attacks killing Americans has he been responsible for. How many more would you or Zero let him kill?

Proof, pacifism doesn't get the job done. How many others will this make think twice?

this will up the ante, but it stops him. he must have been pretty savvy to stay in power so long.

I repeat, stand by for more attacks on our folks. If you don't think so, you are a fool.
Maybe now Iran will understand the difference between a warning and a threat.

What was a top ranking general of Iran doing in iraq???
Some pretty convincing (and graphic) images from Steven Nabil on Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/thestevennabil?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1212903652735586304&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.timesofisrael.com%2Firan-quds-force-head-qassem-soleimani-killed-in-baghdad-strike-iraqi-tv%2F

Bye ... Bye ...

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]
It is ironic he was apparently killed with a couple of Katyusha rockets as he was recently in Russia looking for an arms deal. Evidently he got a "free sample".
Trump’s response:

‘Nuff Said!
ftbt, your link isn't working.
The head of a dangerous snake. Quds is Iran's specal operation schittstirrers that build proxy armies (aka terror networks) in foreign countries they want to undermine to spread the wonderful totalitarian political and economic system known as Islam.

https://www.globalsecurity.org/intell/world/iran/qods.htm
Originally Posted by Toddly

Seriously?
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
It is ironic he was apparently killed with a couple of Katyusha rockets as he was recently in Russia looking for an arms deal. Evidently he got a "free sample".

Got to agree that it quite possibly wasn't us that took him out. Can't see us using Russian rockets.
that is a bad ass response
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
ftbt, your link isn't working.

It works. Copy and past the whole thing in your browser.
okay
I'd be proud if it was us.
So, why couldn't the military use them, just as a bigger "up yours"?
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]
Originally Posted by Cretch

Got to agree that it quite possibly wasn't us that took him out. Can't see us using Russian rockets.

I'm pretty sure it was the US. With the caveat that my days in the IDF are long past, I know that we (Israel) used to have a large store of Katyushas that were captured in Lebanon. Those things are not accurate, unless they've been modified in some way to launch from, say, a helicopter or drone with something like a JDAM kit. I could see the US borrowing a few Katyushas for this purpose, but it would have had to have been launched from a US aircraft that can operate freely in Iraq.
Originally Posted by Goosey

Must be tough not seeIng your f ag buddy Barry anymore.
Maybe the CIA is back to doing its job like it's supposed to, instead of spying on American citizens and messing with our elections. They used to use the other side's weapons and tactics when they wanted to pull some dirty tricks, just to cover their tracks. Do any of you old geezers remember Air America?
Jerry
Originally Posted by Remsen

I'm pretty sure it was the US. With the caveat that my days in the IDF are long past, I know that we (Israel) used to have a large store of Katyushas that were captured in Lebanon. Those things are not accurate, unless they've been modified in some way to launch from, say, a helicopter or drone with something like a JDAM kit. I could see the US borrowing a few Katyushas for this purpose, but it would have had to have been launched from a US aircraft that can operate freely in Iraq.

I'm good with that!
Those Iranian uniforms remind me of the Nazi SS black uniforms. Very sinister and evil looking . . . send 'em all to hell!
Solemani was behind more murders than Bin Laden !!!
Pentagon is claiming it was a US Military strike.
On Fox the word is Trump ordered the strike, OSU.
Originally Posted by kroo88

Must be tough not seeIng your f ag buddy Barry anymore.

Yep. Goosschit’s Hero Gay Barry would be sending them pallet loads of American cash and the rest of our uranium supply.

MAGA !!!
I'd be proud if it was us.

It was.

See:

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...ired-at-baghdad-airport-7-people-killed/

Yes. He gave the order to the Pentagon.
Originally Posted by ftbt

https://mobile.twitter.com/thestevennabil?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1212903652735586304&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.timesofisrael.com%2Firan-quds-force-head-qassem-soleimani-killed-in-baghdad-strike-iraqi-tv%2F

Bye ... Bye ...

He looks kinda like George Clooney.
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

Yes. He gave the order to the Pentagon.

It was us.

See:

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...ired-at-baghdad-airport-7-people-killed/
There is still a population of Iranians living in the USA. They need to be removed.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Maybe the CIA is back to doing its job like it's supposed to, instead of spying on American citizens and messing with our elections. They used to use the other side's weapons and tactics when they wanted to pull some dirty tricks, just to cover their tracks. Do any of you old geezers remember Air America?
Jerry

Bingo !
Evidently, it ain't too bright to poke Trump in the eye and announce to the world that there isn't anything he can do about it. ;-{>8
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

That’s what that turd gets for wearing that stupid ring.
News flash:we don't need to do anything to make them hate us more.

It's what they do if they stopped they would see how screwed up their country/religion is.

They always have dumb folks they talk into doing their bad stuff.
If he was Iranian, what was he doing in Iraq?
I’m praying somebody gets a microphone in Valerie Jarrett’s face ASAP.
They attack our embassy. Trump says they will pay. 24 hours later MFer is effing Dead. Holy "F".

New sheriff ain't the old sheriff is he?
Bet the DEMs are saying '...well fugg...'

Dude, has to be a sad day for you and your goat humping ex pres...
Trump orders attack that kills Iranian Gen. Qassim Soleimani, other military officials in Baghdad, Pentagon says

https://www.foxnews.com/world/rockets-baghdad-airport-injuries-reported
Originally Posted by kenjs1
They attack our embassy. Trump says they will pay. 24 hours later MFer is effing Dead. Holy "F".

The new Sheriff actually has a SET.

The old “Sherriff’s WIFE had the only SET between them.
Originally Posted by 1minute

You gots to be chitting me.... Iran and current government in Iraq are all chummy they are both Shia Muslims.. also been reported for yrs, qud forces with this GEN, were helping the Iraqi insurgents and were responsible for 100’s of US deaths in Iraq. They were also for bringing in their top bomb makers during the war too teach the insurgents how to build bigger and more effective ied’s. I’m surprised this guy lasted this long..
Originally Posted by persiandog

This, and Sickermore warns us how this act will lead to more Iranian attacks. Sheesh.
Originally Posted by 79S

You gots to be chitting me.... Iran and current government in Iraq are all chummy they are both Shia Muslims.. also been reported for yrs, qud forces with this GEN, were helping the Iraqi insurgents and were responsible for 100’s of US deaths in Iraq. They were also for bringing in their top bomb makers during the war too teach the insurgents how to build bigger and more effective ied’s. I’m surprised this guy lasted this long..

This^^▪

He was preparing a other American attack. Trump was saying we would be preemptive as the attack that killed the bastid was being carried out.

Seriously?

You’re Hero Zero would’ve just sent him some American Cash to finance more attacks on Americans.
It was an American attack. We would not have used Katysha rockets, with or without JDAM modifications. Air attack, possibly from drones, using Hellfires or the equivalent.

Goddam, I'm proud to be an American today!!

Doubtful. At the moment the Iranian leader in Iraq is, you know, dead. It's unlikely anybody will step up to make the same mistake for a while.

Winning. Biggly.

Causing trouble.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Seriously?

You’re Hero Zero would’ve just sent him some American Cash to finance more attacks on Americans.

This^^^• Its why the cash was released to them in the first place. It's why the WHouse under Zero had to clear each US strike against a military target US forces found.
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

Doubtful. At the moment the Iranian leader in Iraq is, you know, dead. It's unlikely anybody will step up to make the same mistake for a while.

Winning. Biggly.

Thanks.
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

Winning. Biggly.

Thanks.

As one member already said, "The new sheriff ain't the old sheriff".
Are you really as stupid as you talk???????
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
There is still a population of Iranians living in the USA. They need to be removed.

Why?

Most Iranians I have met want nothing to do with the Iranian regime.
Most of them I have met work in a gas station combo quick stop type store and hate Americans.
Initially I thought this was great news. I've been watching CNN and MSN to see their reporting on it and it seems positive. That makes me nervous.

Seriously?
. . . as a heart attack!
Most of them I have met work in a gas station combo quick stop type store and hate Americans.

Ya I know what you mean. It is interesting to see them with missing fingers or thumbs and it makes you wonder how they lost them
Good riddance! As long as Trump doesnt get tricked into into another drawn out ground campaign in the desert by the warhawks in DC, blow all them raghead bastids up! Fugg the Iraqis too, if they dont wanna cooperate with us, let them to their own devices. Glad im out and dont hafta worry about returning to that desert hellhole again!

This, and Sickermore warns us how this act will lead to more Iranian attacks. Sheesh.

You bet your ass it will. The rest of them are just as dedicated as the dead guy, but probably not as smart.

Ask anybody who served over there if the enemy laid down. Even when they were outnumbered and outclassed.

They kept coming back for more. How many more generations do you want to send over there?
Unlike Teddy Roosevelt -
Trump speaks LOUDLY, and carries a big stick!

I LOVE IT !!!
I hope he goes after Mohammed bin Salman while he's at it.

And the top 10 guys in Hezbollah.

GFY!
Good!!!!!!
Originally Posted by AB2506

Why?

Exactly. One of my best female friends is Iranian by birth. Her family left after the overthrow of Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi.
She's as American as apple pie and chevy stepsides.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by kenjs1

The new Sheriff actually has a SET.

The old “Sherriff’s WIFE had the only SET between them.

As I have previously said on numerous occasions,there is a new sheriff in town. Many on the left know it and they know they are going down, by their own hand or by the hands of Trump, Barr and Durham.
AMF!
That was a guy that needed killing.

The fact that he was taken out so easily indicates they really didn’t know just who they were messing with this time around.
The airport strike also killed Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, deputy commander of Iran-backed militias in Iraq known as the Popular Mobilization Forces, and five others, including the PMF's airport protocol officer, Mohammed Reda, Iraqi officials said.
Originally Posted by Nestucca

Ya I know what you mean. It is interesting to see them with missing fingers or thumbs and it makes you wonder how they lost them

Most of our Iranian refugees/immigrants are Christians who were persecuted for being Christian in Iran. Or at least the ones I have met. They do not love the Iranian regime at all. They do love their country, not the leaders.
Originally Posted by Nestucca

Most of our Iranian refugees/immigrants are Christians who were persecuted for being Christian in Iran. Or at least the ones I have met. They do not love the Iranian regime at all. They do love their country, not the leaders.

Yes.

Most that I know are here because the current regime did very bad things to their family, and they are happy to return the favor.
Soleimani: You play with fire ... and eventually you get burned .....

Allahu AkBOOM

interesting there is no damage to the wall .
Seven for the price of one. I sure like the way Trump works with numbers!!!
Thanks a lot for that war Mr. Bush.
Just so all you pussy liberals know that is what a red line looks like.
interesting there is no damage to the wall .

Pinpoint accuracy from 4 drone-launched missiles:

“Four precision missiles fired from a U.S. drone struck the two black Hyundai cars carrying Soleiman and his entourage, according to U.S. officials. The cars were struck on an access road near the Baghdad airport.”

“The strike also killed Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the deputy commander of Iran-backed militias in Iraq known as the Popular Mobilization Forces, which were responsible for the recent attack on the U.S. embassy in Baghdad, officials said.”

“Two officials from the PMF said Suleimani's body was torn to pieces in the attack, while they did not find the body of al-Muhandis.”

See:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7847069/Rocket-attack-Baghdad-airport-kills-seven.html
Those Iranian uniforms remind me of the Nazi SS black uniforms. Very sinister and evil looking . .

well of course Black uniforms make people more evil like Red paint makes Ferraris go faster.

except that the SS troopers that carried out the most ruthless widespread Ops/atrocities in WW2 theatre of war
did not wear black.
and currently, the extremely ruthless cutthroat rebel islamic militias that the Iranian Quds train in extraterritorial ops,
typically don't wear black uniforms and neither do the Quds.

Iranian Quds operate like Green Berets , in fact they wear Green Berets because in the 60s U.S. Green Berets
trained the Iranians and they were issued green berets and still wear them to this day.

Quds have been training Shia militia groups in Iraq and Syria, just like US GBs trained the Montagnard
tribesmen of the Vietnamese central highlands, islamic insurgents in Bosnia, Mujahideen in Afghanistan , etc, etc, etc.
GBs specialize in extraterritorial location training of local and insurgent recruits.
Originally Posted by Starman
Those Iranian uniforms remind me of the Nazi SS black uniforms. Very sinister and evil looking . .

well of course Black uniforms make people more evil like Red paint makes Ferraris go faster.

except that the SS that carried the most ruthless Ops/atrocities in WW2 theatre of war did not wear black.
and currently, the extremely ruthless cutthroat rebel islamic militias that the Iranians train in extraterritorial ops,
typically don't wear black uniforms.

Iranian Quds operate like Green Berets , in fact they wear Green Berets because in the 60s U.S. Green Berets
tried the Iranians and they are issued green berets and still wear them to this day.

Quds have been training Shia militia groups in Iraq and Syria, just like US GBs trained the Montagnard
tribesmen of the Vietnamese central highlands.

Black is such a great color for extremely hot venues... slimming, yes it is slimming!
Never figured out why the most evil man on earth Dr Evil himself, wore grey instead of black.

Attached picture evl.jpg

Meeting with the Iranian backed Iraqi militias
mourners.....JFC

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
New york times headline above is a lot of the problem.
As far as I'm concerned they should be considered an enemy of the state.
Just read the news.

This is a big f’n deal. This guy should have been taken out a long time ago. Trump just told the world that he doesn’t play.

This 20 year Marine is grateful for this decision. No, I don’t want a war with Iran, but I am tired of them. I can’t relate the details of why.

God bless our nation and President..
Iranians will have to find someone else dumb enough to lead their terrorism effort with the 150 billion Obama bucks they got. Ever since Jimmie Kotta empowered them they have been a thorn in everyone's side. I guess the traitors Obama and Omar will go to the funeral.
Trump just had his Godfather baptism scene with Iran.
One more reason I would not want the job. Don't take me wrong, better Trump than any of the Democrats.
Good riddance. Now, if we'll start sending back the Muslims that are here, I'll be even happier.
as valerie jarrett, obongo, horse head kerry, and the rest of the deep state globalist commies, as well as the entire democrap pres lineup shed New Years tears due to TDS! suck it muther-fu-kers!

TRUMP 2020!

All the democrat presidential candidates have denounced Trump.

If they had been around in 1941, they probably would have denounced the brave American sailors on battleship row who dared to shoot back at the Japanese planes.
Next.

I still say a mushroom cloud of sorts...
The next logical step--if needed--would be the termination of Iran's domestic oil refining. This would not affect their oil exports to countries such as Japan but would terminate most of the gasoline they need to run their economy. We could do this without a single US soldier getting within 500 miles. And without nukes.

But I think they might have gotten the message.
Good riddance

You are definitely barking up the wrong tree if you are wanting to compare Trump supporters' general knowledge with that of the leftist voter.

That is a swing and a miss there.

If Americans killed him, what are they doing in Iraq?
Karma thanks to a responsive POTUS. This piece of [bleep] has been killing US Troops for 15+ years with no reprisals. Iran is a Huff-in-Puff regime always claiming its greatness and capabilities all the while being a broke terrorist exporter with little world wide capability to do anything. What are they gonna do cry to Mother Russia that has an economy the size of Italy. Wars cost money, both Iran and Russia have none. US should use covert ops to keep sticking it to Iran, then use plausible deniability. “You know schitt happens, things blow up in the Middle East all the time.”

Iran was used to getting cash from us when they did things like this.
America. F uck YEAH!!
Next one needs to go in Ali Khamenei hut.

Bye ... Bye ...

Looks like he won't be needing that big expensive ring any more.
He HAD that untouchable look about him Dirt, a legend in his used to be mind!
Originally Posted by gunner500

Yeah. He was still thinkin... Obama. Bye.

Do you not know who I a........BOOM........m? ; ]

Do you not know who I a........BOOM........m? ; ]

"Whoever" did that... had the right ordinance. smile

Laughing.
Does anyone know the details, have they been released ? What kind of missiles were used, I did hear the number was three used, how were they delivered / Drone, plane or land based ? And what was the total score in dead guys, cars and planes?

It sounds like a well oiled machine carried out this mission, great job guys and girls !
Originally Posted by 700LH
Thanks a lot for that war Mr. Bush.

I think George H.W., Cheney and Rumsfeld had more to do with promoting that needless war than Bushie 2 did.
I just saw that dow futures were down cause this dude got killed. How could killing an Iranian be considered bad news?
The yellow bellied dims are in fear the Muzzies are going to kill a lot more of us now. Their idea is to leave terrorists alone if they are only killing our foreign servicemen.
I'm not a chess player, but if I was....

Provoke the ragheads in response to their provocation, let them do their stupid stuff and respond hugely.....is one way to play the game.

I find it very odd that this sorry POS was in Iraq in the first place and didn't even have an invitation. Not unlike the U.S. Sec Def showing up in Tehran w/o invitation, no?
Originally Posted by viking
Next.

I still say a mushroom cloud of sorts...

I agree. Nuke 'Em Mr. President.
Originally Posted by jimy
Does anyone know the details, have they been released ? What kind of missiles were used, I did hear the number was three used, how were they delivered / Drone, plane or land based ? And what was the total score in dead guys, cars and planes?

It sounds like a well oiled machine carried out this mission, great job guys and girls !

I can't find the link now, but I read somewhere that it was a couple of Hellfire missiles fired by a Predator drone, destroying 2 vehicles and killing 7 people total.
Don't quote me on that, though.
It was clearly a CIA organized attack, as they had obviously been watching both parties and knew exactly where they were and their comings and goings. They were just waiting for the perfect shot that would minimize collateral damage to innocent? Iraqi civilians and their property.
Edit: further research shows that the Predator drone was retired by the Air Force back in 2018, so it's likely it was a Reaper drone that was used.
The yellow bellied dims are in fear the Muzzies are going to kill a lot more of us now. Their idea is to leave terrorists alone if they are only killing our foreign servicemen.

Sounds about right. The Libs and their diversity schitt ...always afraid we might make the muzzles mad. Hell...they want to kill us all..how much madder could they get?
Hope someone rubbed a little bacon grease on those missiles, on the sly of course, don't want any scandal associated with the assassination of this dirtbag.
It wasnt Obama's C_A, I will tell you that.
It wasnt Obama's C_A, I will tell you that.

Good. We don't want that one here.

Here comes the <BOOM> grin
Originally Posted by ingwe

Sounds about right. The Libs and their diversity schitt ...always afraid we might make the muzzles mad. Hell...they want to kill us all..how much madder could they get?

Hey, we're diverse. We blow up Iranian, Syian, and Somali Muslims without discriminating by race or any of that LGBTQWERTY stuff either. Obama mostly killed white American terrorists off his list, without any of the due process he wanted for foreign scum.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Provoke the ragheads in response to their provocation, let them do their stupid stuff and respond hugely.....is one way to play the game.

I find it very odd that this sorry POS was in Iraq in the first place and didn't even have an invitation. Not unlike the U.S. Sec Def showing up in Tehran w/o invitation, no?

????

Do you understand the relationship between Iraq and Iran?
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Causing trouble.

Askin to get kilt
I just saw that dow futures were down cause this dude got killed. How could killing an Iranian be considered bad news?

Wars, including the threat of war often has a initial negative effect on our economy, most likely due to feelings of unease and uncertainties involved.
People just reel in their money and sit on it until they feel things are more stable.
After the conclusion of a war the economy generally has upwards swings.

Historically war has also effected elections.

Never has a President in wartime been defeated, including two times when war clouds hovered, but we were not technically at war.

James Madison, the War of 1812, reelected in 1812
Abraham Lincoln, the Civil War, reelected in 1864
Woodrow Wilson, World War I, not at war but nearing it, reelected in 1916
Franklin D. Roosevelt, World War II, not at war but nearing it, reelected in 1940, and then at war, reelected in 1944.
Lyndon B. Johnson, using the Vietnam War issue through the Gulf of Tonkin, elected in 1964
Richard Nixon, Vietnam War, reelected in 1972
George W. Bush, Iraq and Afghanistan Wars, reelected in 2004
and of course Obama.

This does not include James K. Polk, who chose not to run for reelection AFTER the end of the Mexican War in 1848; William McKinley, reelected AFTER the Spanish American War’s end, in 1900; Harry Truman, who chose not to run in 1952 during the Korean War; Lyndon B. Johnson, who chose not to run during the Vietnam War in 1968; and George H. W. Bush, who was triumphant during the Persian Gulf War, but then lost 18 months later for reelection in 1992, due to the bad economy and the candidacy of Ross Perot helping Bill Clinton to win in a three way race.

????

Quite. Do you?
Do you find it odd that Solemani was in Iraq?
Trump needs to get a big red ring to wear on his middle finger for special occasions. just sayin.

If the mullahs refuse to get the message, maybe finding their entire navy on the ocean floor would help.

Then, smuggle arms in to their masses.

There are many ways, without going there.

What most dont know, is that the head dims want them, or Putin, or China or Kim to kill most of us now.

That's why the Puppet hillary said she would shoot Putins planesout of the sky over Syria, to start nuclear war. That's why the puppet Bill financed NKs nuclear program and sold nuclear guidance tech to china and it's why puppet Zero helped finance Irans nuclear program while making a sham nuclear treaty deal that was uninforcable.

They are but puppets of the NWO wheels. Now, who controls their controllers that put them in power.

Tippy top.

No.
Originally Posted by 700LH

No.

No schidt, but some do.
the most amazing thing is US knew the exact location and people in the car ! \

What most dont know, is that the head dims want them, or Putin, or China or Kim to kill most of us now.

That's why the Puppet hillary said she would shoot Putins planesout of the sky over Syria, to start nuclear war. That's why the puppet Bill financed NKs nuclear program and sold nuclear guidance tech to china and it's why puppet Zero helped finance Irans nuclear program while making a sham nuclear treaty deal that was uninforcable.

They are but puppets of the NWO wheels. Now, who controls their controllers that put them in power.

Tippy top.

You heard it here first folks.

Right from the horses.....

I find it odd Zero, your hero, released $150 billion to help finance Irans terrorist acts, Suliamani, and irans sham nuclear nuclear treaty and some are too dumb to connect the dots and swallow the deep states fake news BS.
It is written, Our battle is not with flesh and blood,....
News this AM reported that he showed up at the airport for a meeting with others. Mentioned it was a fairly bold move, from someone that is typically very secretive. News also stated that the vehicles were hit using a drone delivered missile.
Who was the muzzy extremist someone posted a picture of in Obammys White House?
No, he also traveled to Syria and Lebanon in the past, he was evil but not a coward. Now he's just dead, and that's much better.
In a nutshell:

“Qassem Soleimani, head of Iran's Quds force, was among five people killed when an American Reaper drone fired missiles at two cars carrying him and other senior officials out of Baghdad airport early Friday morning.

The senior general, commonly known as the second-most powerful man in Iran and tipped as a future president, was so badly maimed in the strike that he had to be identified by a large ring he wore on his finger.

Soleimani had arrived at the airport on a plane from either Syria or Lebanon around 12.30am when he was met on the tarmac by Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, deputy commander of the pro-Iran Popular Mobilization Forces in Iraq.

Muhandis pulled up to the aircraft steps in two cars before Soleimani and Mohammed Ridha Jabri, public relations chief for the PMF who had been traveling with him, climbed inside and were driven away.

Moments later, as the cars passed through a cargo area headed for an access road leading out of the airport, the convoy was struck by four missiles fired by an MQ-9 Reaper drone.

[Linked Image from media.defense.gov]

Both vehicles were instantly reduced to smoldering wrecks - killing Soleimani, Muhandis, Jabri and two others who have yet to be identified.”

See:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7847795/How-airstrike-Iranian-general-unfolded-Baghdad.html

No. They (Iran) have been pressing destabilization in Iraq for some time, and had become unfettered with their involvement, specifically high profile targets becoming more fluid with their travels into Iraq.

Trump played possum with Soleimani, just like he did with ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi. Both let their egos overrun their sense of self-preservation.

KaBoom.. Sizzle.. Bye.
I'm wondering if their 'Supreme Leader' thinks that we've used up all our missiles??
When Trump Al-Baghdadi was taken out the second and third ISIS leaders were also taken out shortly after that. I wonder who is racing to fill Solemani's seat?
About the drone:

Mission

The MQ-9 Reaper is an armed, multi-mission, medium-altitude, long-endurance remotely piloted aircraft that is employed primarily against dynamic execution targets and secondarily as an intelligence collection asset. Given its significant loiter time, wide-range sensors, multi-mode communications suite, and precision weapons -- it provides a unique capability to perform strike, coordination, and reconnaissance against high-value, fleeting, and time-sensitive targets.

Reapers can also perform the following missions and tasks: intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance, close air support, combat search and rescue, precision strike, buddy-lase, convoy/raid overwatch, target development, and terminal air guidance. The MQ-9's capabilities make it uniquely qualified to conduct irregular warfare operations in support of combatant commander objectives.

Features

The MQ-9 baseline system carries the Multi-Spectral Targeting System, which has a robust suite of visual sensors for targeting. The MTS-B integrates an infrared sensor, color/monochrome daylight TV camera, image-intensified TV camera, laser range finder /designator, and laser illuminator. The full-motion video from each of the imaging sensors can be viewed as separate video streams or fused.

The unit also incorporates a laser range finder/designator, which precisely designates targets for employment of laser-guided munitions, such as the Guided Bomb Unit-12 Paveway II. The Reaper is also equipped with a synthetic aperture radar to enable future GBU-38 Joint Direct Attack Munitions targeting. The MQ-9 can also employ four laser-guided , Air-to-Ground Missile (AGM)-114 Hellfire missiles, which provide highly accurate, low-collateral damage, anti-armor and anti-personnel engagement capabilities.

In its secondary role as an ISR asset, the MQ-9 is part of a system that support strike aircraft and ground commanders by acquiring and tracking dynamic targets or other useful intelligence. It is also capable of supporting a wide ranger of operations such as coastal and border surveillance, weapons tracking, embargo enforcement, humanitarian/disaster assistance, support of peacekeeping and counter-narcotic operations. Utilizing satellite communication links, the RPA can acquire and pass real-time imagery data to ground users around the clock, and beyond-line-of-sight (BLOS).

The remotely piloted aircraft can be disassembled and loaded into a single container for deployment worldwide. The entire system can be transported in the C-130 Hercules, or larger aircraft. The MQ-9 aircraft operates from standard U.S. airfields with clear line-of-sight to the ground data terminal antenna, which provides line-of-sight communications for takeoff and landing. The PPSL provides over-the-horizon communications for the aircraft and sensors.

The primary concept of operations, remote split operations, employs a launch-and-recovery ground control station for take-off and landing operations at the forward operating location, while the crew based in continental United States executes command and control of the remainder of the mission via beyond-line-of-sight links. Remote split operations result in a smaller number of personnel deployed to a forward location, consolidate control of the different flights in one location, and as such, simplify command and control functions as well as the logistical supply challenges for the weapons system.

Background

The U.S. Air Force proposed the MQ-9 Reaper system in response to the Department of Defense directive to support initiatives of overseas contingency operations. It is larger and more powerful than the MQ-1 Predator, and is designed to execute time-sensitive targets with persistence and precision, and destroy or disable those targets. The "M" is the DOD designation for multi-role, and "Q" means remotely piloted aircraft system. The "9" indicates it is the ninth in the series of remotely piloted aircraft systems.

General characteristics

Primary function: find, fix, and finish targets
Contractor: General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc.
Power plant: Honeywell TPE331-10GD turboprop engine
Thrust: 900 shaft horsepower maximum
Wingspan: 66 feet (20.1 meters)
Length: 36 feet (11 meters)
Height: 12.5 feet (3.8 meters)
Weight: 4,900 pounds (2,223 kilograms) empty
Maximum takeoff weight: 10,500 pounds (4,760 kilograms)
Fuel capacity: 4,000 pounds (602 gallons)
Payload: 3,750 pounds (1,701 kilograms)
Speed: cruise speed around 230 mph (200 knots)
Range: 1,150 miles (1,000 nautical miles)
Ceiling: Up to 50,000 feet (15,240 meters)
Armament: combination of AGM-114 Hellfire missiles, GBU-12 Paveway II and GBU-38 Joint Direct Attack Munitions
Crew (remote): two (pilot and sensor operator)
Unit cost: $64.2 million (includes four aircraft, sensors, GCSs, and Comm.) (fiscal 2006 dollars)
Initial operating capability: October 2007
Inventory: total force, 93

See:

https://www.af.mil/About-Us/Fact-Sheets/Display/Article/104470/mq-9-reaper/
In a nutshell:

“Qassem Soleimani, head of Iran's Quds force, was among five people killed when an American Reaper drone fired missiles at two cars carrying him and other senior officials out of Baghdad airport early Friday morning.

The senior general, commonly known as the second-most powerful man in Iran and tipped as a future president, was so badly maimed in the strike that he had to be identified by a large ring he wore on his finger.

Soleimani had arrived at the airport on a plane from either Syria or Lebanon around 12.30am when he was met on the tarmac by Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, deputy commander of the pro-Iran Popular Mobilization Forces in Iraq.

Muhandis pulled up to the aircraft steps in two cars before Soleimani and Mohammed Ridha Jabri, public relations chief for the PMF who had been traveling with him, climbed inside and were driven away.

Moments later, as the cars passed through a cargo area headed for an access road leading out of the airport, the convoy was struck by four missiles fired by an MQ-9 Reaper drone.

[Linked Image from media.defense.gov]

Both vehicles were instantly reduced to smoldering wrecks - killing Soleimani, Muhandis, Jabri and two others who have yet to be identified.”

See:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7847795/How-airstrike-Iranian-general-unfolded-Baghdad.html

Hopefully salami's car was hit second so he saw the other car get smoked...
commonly known as the second-most powerful man in Iran

Same thing as a crown jewel. grin
Isn't it cute seeing the corksucker liebs shaking in fear of reprisal.

Iirc, the new sheriff said, Dont kill Americans.

All over Facebook already.

Shaking like a dog schitting bricks.

The libs are very emotional people. They get upset easily and start crying.

Haha !

Do it again. Repeat as necessary.
Any move that causes Bolton to blow his wad has got to be good for America.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Shalom.

Translation; I would love to see a nuclear Iran.
It's high time our European allies sucked it up and stopped whining like children afraid of the school yard bully..They should know by now Trump is not Obama,
Bolton loves it.

The word is: John got the news just like the rest of us .... but he was subsequently hospitalized after his erection failed to go down after 4 hours!
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Shalom.

grin
Originally Posted by Steve
Bolton loves it.

I know.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Shalom.

grin

If you want to read a real discussion on this thing, head over to UNZ.
as valerie jarrett, obongo, horse head kerry, and the rest of the deep state globalist commies, as well as the entire democrap pres lineup shed New Years tears due to TDS! suck it muther-fu-kers!

TRUMP 2020!

^^^This^^^

Winning BIGGLY!
Liberals-Liberalitarians

No difference grin

Yep. And the Halfican would have sent them another $150 Million or more, and invited them to a White House Dinner 😡
Wonder if Hyundai will honor the factory waranty remaining on the two cars?

????

I understand the difference between friend and foe, do you?
General Soleimani:
- He's the guy who ordered the attack that killed an American
- He's the guy who ordered the embassy siege
- He was under UN sanction against any travel outside Iran, so
- Why was he in Iraq? Obviously, to plan the next embassy assault.

Let’s blame Bolton grin
What are we supposed to be paying billions a year to Iraq for?
When an evil man is sent to his creator; why do liberals and liberalitarians throw candle light vigils? eek
Its divine justice that the provider of the Penetrator Mines dies in an armored car that failed.
No 2 man from Iran is dead in the sand.

One day the do nothing Trump.sits on his Benghazi, hours later he's a murderer.
Iirc we weren't in a declared war with Lybia when the Biotch of Benghazi came and conquered Kadhafy.

So Sicketmore is worried about retaliation. Maybe Trump will send Komeany a message about Kadhafy.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
When an evil man is sent to his creator; why do liberals and liberalitarians throw candle light vigils? eek

To make themselves easier targets ?????
To understand why he was in Iraq, you have to know the Sunni / Shia divide.

Baghdad is surrounded with Shia. Iran is Shia. If he was a few hours north of Baghdad, he would have his head cut off gleefully. That is Sunni country. The same place ISIS had a footprint. Not as far north as the Kurds though.

Spent a lot of time there. It’s a long story, but one going on for centuries.
What gets me is some of those hollywood type folks and others that seem to think that the world will end any minute now.

Just because we did him and others in.

Makes me want to puke.

He just got some of what he has been doing around the world.
Originally Posted by RAS
To understand why he was in Iraq, you have to know the Sunni / Shia divide.

Baghdad is surrounded with Shia. Iran is Shia. If he was a few hours north of Baghdad, he would have his head cut off gleefully. That is Sunni country. The same place ISIS had a footprint. Not as far north as the Kurds though.

Spent a lot of time there. It’s a long story, but one going on for centuries.

I sometimes wonder whether the Sunnis and Shias are Irish, or vice versa. The Irish kill each other over how to practice Christianity, and the Sunni and Shia do the same over how to practice Islam.

Religions sure make for a peaceful world...yeah...sure.

I'm glad that murderous maniac got turned into vapor.
Seems that not all Americans are happy about killing that terrorists pos.

"Dear #Iran, The USA has disrespected your country, your flag, your people. 52% of us humbly apologize. We want peace with your nation. We are being held hostage by a terrorist regime. We do not know how to escape. Please do not kill us. #Soleimani," McGowan tweeted along with a gif of a waving Iranian flag.

Rose McGowan - Anti-American
Just hope he had a few seconds to come to the realization that he had drastically overplayed his low card hand and that death was incoming.

There is a reason he was there. To stir up trouble using the country of Iraq to do it. A proxy war between Iran and the US.

There is quite a bit of differences between Iraq and Iran. Iranian is Persian. Iraq is Arabic.

Iran is Shia Muslim. Iran is Sunni Muslim. While both Muslim, that is akin to say Christianity in Catholicism is the same as say Protestant.

Iraq and Iran were once mortal enemies and fought a war back in the 1980's. A very bloody war wherein a million or more died. So historically Iraq and Iran really don't get along. So to think he was there just to say hi, on a vacation, or sell Girl Scout cookies is not the case. He was there to start trouble. Our embassy in Iraq was just sacked less than a week ago. Iraq or any host nation that has embassies is supposed to guard all embassies. Well Iraq couldn't as they are a ruined country after years of war.

And we saw what happened to our embassy in Benghazi when the host nation AND the United States administration doesn't do anything and just let's stuff happen.

So he was there to cause trouble using a weakened country to perpetuate a proxy war. In a country that historically hates him and his country.

The US is the most powerful country in the world. By far. But little pip squeak countries seem to stir up issues the with the US. Kinda like say the town big guy putting up with cheap shots by someone with little man syndrome. And historically the US has been tolerant of the little man cheap shots. Even bought the little man food and drinks to trying to placate them. That's what Obama did with Iran.

Well Trump had enough. Saw that paying off the little man didn't work. And the little man kept of trying to pick a fight.

Well Trump just kicked his arse.

Is the proxy war over? Maybe not. Will it start an all out war? Probably not. Will it make things all better and calm things down in the Middle East? Maybe not. But at least the gloves side came off, and the US is now saying "anybody else want any of this?" instead of just taking crap from the little man. The world is watching, and they saw this admininistraion has its gloves off is is willing to use force if needed.

Do you think North Korea and any other hostile country of the US took notice of what happened? You bet your sweet arse. They know this guy is not a push over. Who knows, maybe this recent action will make some other little man somewhere else behave and stay in their seat. Who knows, in a larger sense, maybe the world is now a safer place for doing what Trump did.

Am I the only one that thinks the ultimate humiliation to him is the fact that he was riding in a Hyundai? LOL
john kerry is in mourning.obama wept.
He's dead now.
End of story.

I like happy endings.
jaguartx: Maybe the radical murderous muslims will begin to realize "what comes around - can, go around"!
I am personally thankful and gleeful this scum sucking, murderous piece of slime is dead - and died a horrible, painful, public death!
Great job President Donald J. Trump.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Ring for sale , little dirty

(graphic)
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
jaguartx: Maybe the radical murderous muslims will begin to realize "what comes around - can, go around"!

Unfortunately, the Muslim culture doesn't believe in or grasp that concept.
Neither do they believe in "honor of a friend" like we Americans do.
For example, let's say you and Pete are down at the hunting club on a 20-below day and he fishes you out of an icy creek, saving your life when you would have obviously perished. He's your friend for life then, and you will lie to the Police, telling them you haven't seen him, when they come looking for him for some menial crime. You "cover his ass" out of honor. That kind of concept is not part of the raghead's culture.
If you fish one of those stinkers out of the creek he doesn't believe in owning you any allegiance at all.
Where does it say only Iran can create havoc and terror threats. Welcome to the big game Mr. Ayatollah hope you hear more from Special Ops, Navy Seals and CIA. They have some new toys you’ve never experienced. Love all the liberal ass wipes that have no idea what captured Americans felt like in the late seventies. Took a Republican President to shake their ass with fear back then. The Ayatollah loves Dem Administrations, such pussies they are.
My offer still stands with the kookistas/jew haters, there isn't going to be ANY war.

Did they find this dick-weasel's head yet? lol
Originally Posted by flagstaff

There is quite a bit of differences between Iraq and Iran. Iranian is Persian. Iraq is Arabic.

Iran is Shia Muslim. Iran is Sunni Muslim. While both Muslim, ...

Iraq is predominantly Shia not Sunni.

Saddam was Sunni , but ruled largely as a Ba'ath secularist, but did go about suppressing the Shia majority.

So It should be no surprise that Iran would take such rich opportunity to have Solemani do his thing in Iraq.
Nighty night Shiite, pos.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
The Irish kill each other over how to practice Christianity.

Oh, back in the 17th Century maybe.

The Ulster Prods were settlers, brung over as English-loyal colonists to displace and subdue the Native (Catholic) Irish. Tribal warfare ensued, the English with their Ulster Prod manpower won.

Later on the very decency of English law the Brits spread around their Empire ultimately defeated and disintegrated that empire. The Colonies voted themselves out, beginning with the Irish.

The Irish Republic included all but Protestant Majority Ulster, vehemently against joining the Republic where they would be a despised minority living under a virtual Catholic Theocracy.

Contrary to popular belief, England would LOVE to get out of Ireland, but the Ulster Prods refused to vote themselves out. Meanwhile the violent fringes on both sides, IRA and UDF, were also criminal organizations in the urban ghettos of both sides. I wouldn’t call either remotely “religious”, Catholic or Protestant. Basically violent criminal scum on both sides.

In my lifetime the Catholics in Ulster have our-bred the Prods and the Prods will soon be a minority even in Ulster. So the Ulster Protestants are in a real bind. I feel for ‘em, these are the people who gave us much of our American character.

Ironically, in recent years the Ulster Prods and the Catholic Church are on the same Pro-Life side of the abortion debate, and neither the Prods nor the rest of Ireland want out of the EU.

Prob’ly you knew all this.
Originally Posted by RNF
Next one needs to go in Ali Khamenei hut.

If there is any evidence of retaliation by Iran or its surrogates, that is exactly what I hope happens. Preferably one of those bunker busting type bombs...........
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Meanwhile the violent fringes on both sides, IRA and UDF, were also criminal organizations in the urban ghettos of both sides.
I wouldn’t call either remotely “religious”, Catholic or Protestant. Basically violent criminal scum on both sides.

What makes you think one cannot be violent criminal scum and devout religious at the same time?

Bible portrays just such devoted to God murderous cruel characters.

There were cooky Irish catholics that think the Pope can do no wrong and that Mary was a blessed virgin,
all while supporting the IRA.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Trump needs to get a big red ring to wear on his middle finger for special occasions. just sayin.

If I was Trump, I would've sent a squad of Marines to retrieve that ring. Come State of the Union time, wear it on a chain around my neck.

And shake it at Nancy.

And Bernie and Elizabeth, too.........
Originally Posted by cv540
Wonder if Hyundai will honor the factory waranty remaining on the two cars?

They may have trouble finding the VIN..........

what Mittens has said............

https://www.ksl.com/article/4669923...espond-to-iranian-gen-soleimanis-killing

Apparently some more winning happened a few hours ago.......

https://www.theguardian.com/world/l...one-strike-baghdad-reaction-live-updates
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Causing trouble.

Touche" Happy New Year Sniper. Cheers NC
Originally Posted by luv2safari
The Irish kill each other over how to practice Christianity.

Oh, back in the 17th Century maybe.

The Ulster Prods were settlers, brung over as English-loyal colonists to displace and subdue the Native (Catholic) Irish. Tribal warfare ensued, the English with their Ulster Prod manpower won.

Later on the very decency of English law the Brits spread around their Empire ultimately defeated and disintegrated that empire. The Colonies voted themselves out, beginning with the Irish.

The Irish Republic included all but Protestant Majority Ulster, vehemently against joining the Republic where they would be a despised minority living under a virtual Catholic Theocracy.

Contrary to popular belief, England would LOVE to get out of Ireland, but the Ulster Prods refused to vote themselves out. Meanwhile the violent fringes on both sides, IRA and UDF, were also criminal organizations in the urban ghettos of both sides. I wouldn’t call either remotely “religious”, Catholic or Protestant. Basically violent criminal scum on both sides.

In my lifetime the Catholics in Ulster have our-bred the Prods and the Prods will soon be a minority even in Ulster. So the Ulster Protestants are in a real bind. I feel for ‘em, these are the people who gave us much of our American character.

Ironically, in recent years the Ulster Prods and the Catholic Church are on the same Pro-Life side of the abortion debate, and neither the Prods nor the rest of Ireland want out of the EU.

Prob’ly you knew all this.

I do, but it's still fun to fuggg with the Irish. My ancestors were run out of Scotland, went to N Ireland, were too "rowdy" for even there, and got on a boat to America and settled in Illinois. The family used to sing this when I was a kid.

wow

the military expert chimes in again

Upset that Trump took out a terrorist responsible for the deaths of over 600 American soldiers.

Upset that Trump pardoned soldiers who killed terrorists but were sentenced to prison by Obama's regime.

a true American hero

this will up the ante, but it stops him. he must have been pretty savvy to stay in power so long.

I repeat, stand by for more attacks on our folks. If you don't think so, you are a fool.

You mean like when we wiped out 1/3 of Iran's Navy during Preying Mantis?... those guys went quiet for over ten years...

????

You're not one of those people still looking for friends in the mid-east are you?

We took the pressure off Iran by toppling the Sunni governments in countries on either side of it.

And by backing off in Syria.

????

You're not one of those people still looking for friends in the mid-east are you?

We took the pressure off Iran by toppling the Sunni governments in countries on either side of it.

And by backing off in Syria.

how much time have actually spent in the Mid East ?

guessing zero clown
Originally Posted by jorgeI

You mean like when we wiped out 1/3 of Iran's Navy during Preying Mantis?... those guys went quiet for over ten years...

hes a an ill educated coward troll with zero knowledge and experience in the region

don't waste your time
Originally Posted by flagstaff

There is a reason he was there. To stir up trouble using the country of Iraq to do it. A proxy war between Iran and the US.

Iran is Shia Muslim. Iran is Sunni Muslim. While both Muslim, that is akin to say Christianity in Catholicism is the same as say Protestant.

Iraq and Iran were once mortal enemies and fought a war back in the 1980's. A very bloody war wherein a million or more died. So historically Iraq and Iran really don't get along. So to think he was there just to say hi, on a vacation, or sell Girl Scout cookies is not the case. He was there to start trouble. Our embassy in Iraq was just sacked less than a week ago. Iraq or any host nation that has embassies is supposed to guard all embassies. Well Iraq couldn't as they are a ruined country after years of war.

And we saw what happened to our embassy in Benghazi when the host nation AND the United States administration doesn't do anything and just let's stuff happen.

So he was there to cause trouble using a weakened country to perpetuate a proxy war. In a country that historically hates him and his country.

The US is the most powerful country in the world. By far. But little pip squeak countries seem to stir up issues the with the US. Kinda like say the town big guy putting up with cheap shots by someone with little man syndrome. And historically the US has been tolerant of the little man cheap shots. Even bought the little man food and drinks to trying to placate them. That's what Obama did with Iran.

Well Trump had enough. Saw that paying off the little man didn't work. And the little man kept of trying to pick a fight.

Well Trump just kicked his arse.

Is the proxy war over? Maybe not. Will it start an all out war? Probably not. Will it make things all better and calm things down in the Middle East? Maybe not. But at least the gloves side came off, and the US is now saying "anybody else want any of this?" instead of just taking crap from the little man. The world is watching, and they saw this admininistraion has its gloves off is is willing to use force if needed.

Do you think North Korea and any other hostile country of the US took notice of what happened? You bet your sweet arse. They know this guy is not a push over. Who knows, maybe this recent action will make some other little man somewhere else behave and stay in their seat. Who knows, in a larger sense, maybe the world is now a safer place for doing what Trump did.

I agree with your first sentence.

Iraq is a majority shiite country (put together by the Brits in WW1, and with a Sunni king installed) Iraq was second prize, first prize went to the House of Saud, over in Arabia. 3rd prize went to Jordan.

Sunni king has a Sunni army, so when the Army toppled the King in Iraq, Saddam came out on top, still a Sunni.

I agree Solamani was there to stir up trouble, that's pretty much his Position Description.

I don't doubt the US Embassy was top on his list. I'm glad he's dead. And I'm glad Americans killed him. I wish they'd kill every MFer that had a hand in the Beirut bombing too.
kill, kill, kill grin grin grin

1/3 of the Navy, how many ships was that?

1988 was the end of the disastrous (for both sides) Iran-Iraq war. Do you think that might have helped "keep them quiet"?

Also remember they had a crazy Sunni governed Afghanistan right on their 6, and the Russians were pulling out they had a lot to cover locally.
1988 was the end of the disastrous (for both sides) Iran-Iraq war.

Did the inbreeding end? How about the goat thing?
Originally Posted by ribka

wow

Upset that Trump took out a terrorist responsible for the deaths of over 600 American soldiers.

Upset that Trump pardoned soldiers who killed terrorists but were sentenced to prison by Obama's regime.

a true American hero

the ASVABs must have been tough on you, with your limited reading ability.

if you're still short and fat, it hasn't ended for you.....
Short and fat? I ain't no gut eater boy. You gots me mixed up with some flat ass you puked with in an alley? grin
so what unit did you serve in brave military expert?

wow

a true American hero

Short and fat? I ain't no gut eater boy. You gots me mixed up with some flat ass you puked with in an alley? grin

so what unit did you serve in brave military expert?

wow

a true American hero

you sound like you have a sandy mangina. and you can't read. thats a bad combination.

short and fat, and run out of Arizona. sad.....

if you're still short and fat, it hasn't ended for you.....

so the coward chimes in with zero knowledge of foreign affairs and military service

your overweight wife still thinks you're special though and a brave progressive hero
Originally Posted by rte

They must have found his eyes by now... they were a unusual color for an Arab... Blue... one "blue" East and one "blue" West!
Was this a strategic victory or just another tactical blunder? America's Middle East Policy is so focused it's hard to tell. More red meat for the Circus at least. Ra! Ra! A trillion dollar bargain too. Winning...
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by rte

They must have found his eyes by now... they were a unusual color for an Arab... Blue... one "blue" East and one "blue" West!

Hahaha.

wow

a true American hero

Yep, Sickermore, he WAS a pretty savvy fellow. Trump STILL is, so I guess your savvy fellow wasnt as savvy as a real president.

It's pretty evident your hero the Zero wasnt savvy enough to take him out, or maybe he was too gutless, or maybe they were buds.

To prove how lowlife and two faced and disingenuous you and your ilk are, see if you're able to remember the unfettered glee you all and your chickenschiett MSM were when Hillary forced the muzzy turd to take Bin Laden out, or so the story goes.

Many credible sources say he died of his diabetes months before. Your chickenschiett president sure didnt want the muzzy bastids pissed off for not pulling that burial at Sea schiett asap, and the co ksucker didnt let the Americans get a fresh picture of the dead SOB with a convincing personality present with him, did he?

What did the post mortem show? Oh, because of your hero we will never know. Wheres the rags the rag head wore? DNA analysis is admissible in a court of law you know. That too, was a place your corksucker bro didnt want us to go.
NOW, post us a story of a great US battle where our servicemen do more than provide lip service, like you, to the US.
Originally Posted by rte

Yes its on Instagram they waffle housed him....scattered and splattered! A little on the medium rare side too.

Mike
Too bad the lieberals are too stupid to remember Zero authorizing 536 unauthorized drone strikes.

And didnt Clitman blow up an innocent janitor in an aspirin factory? Of course, that was ok,because he wasnt a threat to the USA.
Too bad the lieberals are too stupid to remember Zero authorizing 536 unauthorized drone strikes.

And didnt Clitman blow up an innocent janitor in an aspirin factory? Of course, that was ok,because he wasnt a threat to the USA.

Wasn't that when he was being impeached? I'm sure there was no connection.....

Remember when we invaded Grenada? What was the headline on the NYT and WASHPO 2 days before that?

Only Q knows......

But it makes for an interesting conspiracy theory doesn't it?
re: bin laden...

jaguar do you really think it was bad to take out bin laden?

do you think those SEALs are lying about doing it?

are you that far off your meds?
Soleimani didn't kill himself.
re: bin laden...

jaguar do you really think it was bad to take out bin laden?

do you think those SEALs are lying about doing it?

are you that far off your meds?

Are you off yours, worrying about the downside of Trump having S killed. You're the one dissing his action, not me.

Are you too stupid to wonder why your bud didn't let Americans enjoy the death of OBL after he killed over 3000 of us? Yeah, like you, he was probably afraid of retaliation also and kissed muzzy ass getting him sunk.

Let's see if Trump has him buried at Sea tomorrow with full muzzy honors.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Soleimani didn't kill himself.

grin Good one!
I guess I ain’t understanding all the hatred Sycamore is drawing here for merely stating he’s glad the Suleiman guy is dead and that retaliation is likely.
I have tried to stay out of these attacks on sycamore, by keyboard warriors, but it's obvious they don't know any thing about him at all, his actual politics, lifestyle, anything.

I am not going to get into any of that other than to say i have known him for a long time now, there are a lot of common grounds in his life history to mine, and these character attacks are not representative of him at all.
I am not exactly a card carrying member of the progressive party, being somewhere to the right of attila the hun,my DNA also indicates that.
I hate to draw attention to myself but he is a friend. And these attacks continually misrepresent the actual man.
Those Iranian uniforms remind me of the Nazi SS black uniforms. Very sinister and evil looking . . . send 'em all to hell!

i ran into some federal law dogs sent to protect government buidings down by naco a few years ago, i guess they were afraid of all the grey haired gramma's t here.
the black uniforms and black jump boots reminded one of a S.S. detail.
I absolutely love all the creative descriptions, “waffle housed him", "scattered and splattered" You guys could teach the NYT headline writers a lesson. Your headlines are more accurate.

Why?

people on this forum tend to paint with a wide paintbrush. Not everyone in iran is a relgious muslim fanatic.
some years ago i was working on a rather large insurance situaiton, the representative from a well known insurance company was flying in from los angeles to help me with it, his father had been the head of SAVAK, under the shah. You don't think there wasn't a price on his families head by the mullah's?
real nice guy too.
My offer still stands with the kookistas/jew haters, there isn't going to be ANY war.

probably an accurate observation subject to how you define war, which can be done on multiple levels.
We don't know what prompted the hit on them, and we don't know what they were planning, some in the government seemed to know but not talking. And i would think a topic of discussion was what would Iran's response be?
Iran has the ability to cause a lot of low scale trouble in the region, and by extension in other countries, i think it would be a mistake to think they would take that lightly without some type of retribution. The question is where, and how much without triggering air strikes that wipe out their economy. Trump is playing chess. and he Has signaled he will use force when he deems it necessary.
something prior presidents seemed to have trouble with.
I would think that is causing some hiccups in iran, as to what their strategy should be.
All this will have to come to a boil at some point. I’m glad we have a president with balls enough to send a strong message to the muzzles. Ed k
The gist seems to be Suleimi WAS Iran, at least with regards to their foreign policy. I expect he killed more Persians and Arabs than he ever did Americans. Screwing with oil tankers? Suleimi. Strikes on Saudi oil refineries? Suleimi. Attack on the American Embassy?

Ditto, except that’s where he screwed up, an Embassy is sovereign territory of the country of origin and he committed an act of war against us, allowing us to retaliate without infringing on Iranian territory.

I have often heard Iranians are different from their government, at least Iranian dissidents can prob’ly breath easier now.
Trump should get that ring and put it in a nice trophy case. And then invite the libtards to a cocktail party.
The gist seems to be Suleimi WAS Iran, at least with regards to their foreign policy. I expect he killed more Persians and Arabs than he ever did Americans. Screwing with oil tankers? Suleimi. Strikes on Saudi oil refineries? Suleimi. Attack on the American Embassy?

Ditto, except that’s where he screwed up, an Embassy is sovereign territory of the country of origin and he committed an act of war against us, allowing us to retaliate without infringing on Iranian territory.

I have often heard Iranians are different from their government, at least Iranian dissidents can prob’ly breath easier now.

Nice post.

1988 was the end of the disastrous (for both sides) Iran-Iraq war. Do you think that might have helped "keep them quiet"?

Also remember they had a crazy Sunni governed Afghanistan right on their 6, and the Russians were pulling out they had a lot to cover locally.

It was HALF. Here you go. And did I mention it was FUN? From the link: This battle was the largest of the five major U.S. surface engagements since the Second World War, which also include the Battle of Chumonchin Chan during the Korean War, the Gulf of Tonkin incident and the Battle of Dong Hoi during the Vietnam War, and the Action in the Gulf of Sidra in 1986. It also marked the U.S. Navy's first exchange of anti-ship missiles with opposing ships and the only occasion since World War II on which the US Navy sank a major surface combatant.

By the end of the operation, U.S. air and surface units had sunk, or severely damaged, half of Iran's operational fleet.

Preying Mantis
Originally Posted by viking
Trump should get that ring and put it in a nice trophy case. And then invite the libtards to a cocktail party.

I would get it re-sized to fit my middle finger.

It was HALF. Here you go. And did I mention it was FUN? From the link: This battle was the largest of the five major U.S. surface engagements since the Second World War, which also include the Battle of Chumonchin Chan during the Korean War, the Gulf of Tonkin incident and the Battle of Dong Hoi during the Vietnam War, and the Action in the Gulf of Sidra in 1986. It also marked the U.S. Navy's first exchange of anti-ship missiles with opposing ships and the only occasion since World War II on which the US Navy sank a major surface combatant.

By the end of the operation, U.S. air and surface units had sunk, or severely damaged, half of Iran's operational fleet.

Preying Mantis

So, 1 frigate, one gunboat and 3 speedboats and one plane?
I can't help it if their navy is as small as your noggin' but the percentages are accurate...
just the facts, ma'am.

it wouldn't have sounded as cool if you would have said "we sunk 1/3 of their tiny Navy" would it?
I can't help it if their navy is as small as your noggin' but the percentages are accurate...

LMAO !
I believe Trump is serious about putting Iran in its place. https://www.oann.com/white-house-expects-iranian-response-in-coming-weeks/
just the facts, ma'am.

it wouldn't have sounded as cool if you would have said "we sunk 1/3 of their tiny Navy" would it?

Here, you'll need some KY: "By the end of the operation, U.S. air and surface units had sunk, or severely damaged, half of Iran's operational fleet."
just the facts, ma'am.

Here, you'll need some KY: "By the end of the operation, U.S. air and surface units had sunk, or severely damaged, half of Iran's operational fleet."

I realize you got better information from wikipedia , but your original post stated 1/3.
I had The Joy of riding around the Persian Gulf while in the Army on a bunch of Ayatollah Class Frigates...They had been ordered before the dust up over there I guess so our Navy put them to work. Buncha little helicopters with green eyed pilots flying around sinking Iranian gun boats laugh My pleasure turning wrenches on them.

Mike
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
I have tried to stay out of these attacks on sycamore, by keyboard warriors, but it's obvious they don't know any thing about him at all, his actual politics, lifestyle, anything.

I am not going to get into any of that other than to say i have known him for a long time now, there are a lot of common grounds in his life history to mine, and these character attacks are not representative of him at all.
I am not exactly a card carrying member of the progressive party, being somewhere to the right of attila the hun,my DNA also indicates that.
I hate to draw attention to myself but he is a friend. And these attacks continually misrepresent the actual man.

All I know about him is that he is forever giving underhanded behind the back stabs and jabs at Trump, question his IQ or patriotic actions and always pushing the downside. That's enough for me.

Unlike many I can get a clue after a while.

Seems pretty evident Jorge is pretty savvy and well sighted in on his BS stealth agenda too.
just the facts, ma'am.

I realize you got better information from wikipedia , but your original post stated 1/3.

That was from another source. Really immaterial, given the size of their navy . Bottom line my posit was accurate, after that beat down, they went silent for close to ten years...
Why didnt Sickermore raise questions of alarm over his hero the Zero taking OBL out.

Or of Hillary taking Lybias leader out and having it become part of the muzzy caliphate?

Or raise any concerns over Zero and Hillarys handling of Benghazi?

Or have concerns over Zeros Iranian nuc treaty. Hes a big supporter of the military isn't he? Unless 200 generals come out against the scam or a turd like Solemani kills a few hundred service men.

He never raised concerns about Uranuim Ones sale to Russia and in fact, indicated on occasion it was BS and asked for proof.

Well, I could just as well say Bill or Hillary never cost me any skin and give them a likewise pass. Bill never assaulted my wife or nailed any of my neices. Hey, what's wrong with supporting him?

Sheesh.
© 24hourcampfire