J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ribka

wow

the military expert chimes in again

Upset that Trump took out a terrorist responsible for the deaths of over 600 American soldiers.

Upset that Trump pardoned soldiers who killed terrorists but were sentenced to prison by Obama's regime.

a true American hero

Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Good. Stand by for more attacks on US Embassy in Iraq, and our forces there though.

How many hundreds of attacks killing Americans has he been responsible for. How many more would you or Zero let him kill?

Proof, pacifism doesn't get the job done. How many others will this make think twice?

this will up the ante, but it stops him. he must have been pretty savvy to stay in power so long.

I repeat, stand by for more attacks on our folks. If you don't think so, you are a fool.

Yep, Sickermore, he WAS a pretty savvy fellow. Trump STILL is, so I guess your savvy fellow wasnt as savvy as a real president.

It's pretty evident your hero the Zero wasnt savvy enough to take him out, or maybe he was too gutless, or maybe they were buds.

To prove how lowlife and two faced and disingenuous you and your ilk are, see if you're able to remember the unfettered glee you all and your chickenschiett MSM were when Hillary forced the muzzy turd to take Bin Laden out, or so the story goes.

Many credible sources say he died of his diabetes months before. Your chickenschiett president sure didnt want the muzzy bastids pissed off for not pulling that burial at Sea schiett asap, and the co ksucker didnt let the Americans get a fresh picture of the dead SOB with a convincing personality present with him, did he?

What did the post mortem show? Oh, because of your hero we will never know. Wheres the rags the rag head wore? DNA analysis is admissible in a court of law you know. That too, was a place your corksucker bro didnt want us to go.
NOW, post us a story of a great US battle where our servicemen do more than provide lip service, like you, to the US.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/03/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rte

Did they find this dick-weasel's head yet? lol

Yes its on Instagram they waffle housed him....scattered and splattered! A little on the medium rare side too.

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Too bad the lieberals are too stupid to remember Zero authorizing 536 unauthorized drone strikes.

And didnt Clitman blow up an innocent janitor in an aspirin factory? Of course, that was ok,because he wasnt a threat to the USA.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Too bad the lieberals are too stupid to remember Zero authorizing 536 unauthorized drone strikes.

And didnt Clitman blow up an innocent janitor in an aspirin factory? Of course, that was ok,because he wasnt a threat to the USA.

Wasn't that when he was being impeached? I'm sure there was no connection.....

Remember when we invaded Grenada? What was the headline on the NYT and WASHPO 2 days before that?

Only Q knows......

But it makes for an interesting conspiracy theory doesn't it?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
re: bin laden...

jaguar do you really think it was bad to take out bin laden?

do you think those SEALs are lying about doing it?

are you that far off your meds?

...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Soleimani didn't kill himself.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
re: bin laden...

jaguar do you really think it was bad to take out bin laden?

do you think those SEALs are lying about doing it?

are you that far off your meds?

Are you off yours, worrying about the downside of Trump having S killed. You're the one dissing his action, not me.

Are you too stupid to wonder why your bud didn't let Americans enjoy the death of OBL after he killed over 3000 of us? Yeah, like you, he was probably afraid of retaliation also and kissed muzzy ass getting him sunk.

Let's see if Trump has him buried at Sea tomorrow with full muzzy honors.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/04/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Soleimani didn't kill himself.

grin Good one!

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I guess I ain’t understanding all the hatred Sycamore is drawing here for merely stating he’s glad the Suleiman guy is dead and that retaliation is likely.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I have tried to stay out of these attacks on sycamore, by keyboard warriors, but it's obvious they don't know any thing about him at all, his actual politics, lifestyle, anything.

I am not going to get into any of that other than to say i have known him for a long time now, there are a lot of common grounds in his life history to mine, and these character attacks are not representative of him at all.
I am not exactly a card carrying member of the progressive party, being somewhere to the right of attila the hun,my DNA also indicates that.
I hate to draw attention to myself but he is a friend. And these attacks continually misrepresent the actual man.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 01/04/20.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Those Iranian uniforms remind me of the Nazi SS black uniforms. Very sinister and evil looking . . . send 'em all to hell!

i ran into some federal law dogs sent to protect government buidings down by naco a few years ago, i guess they were afraid of all the grey haired gramma's t here.
the black uniforms and black jump boots reminded one of a S.S. detail.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I absolutely love all the creative descriptions, “waffle housed him", "scattered and splattered" You guys could teach the NYT headline writers a lesson. Your headlines are more accurate.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by AB2506
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
There is still a population of Iranians living in the USA. They need to be removed.

Why?

Most Iranians I have met want nothing to do with the Iranian regime.

people on this forum tend to paint with a wide paintbrush. Not everyone in iran is a relgious muslim fanatic.
some years ago i was working on a rather large insurance situaiton, the representative from a well known insurance company was flying in from los angeles to help me with it, his father had been the head of SAVAK, under the shah. You don't think there wasn't a price on his families head by the mullah's?
real nice guy too.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
My offer still stands with the kookistas/jew haters, there isn't going to be ANY war.

probably an accurate observation subject to how you define war, which can be done on multiple levels.
We don't know what prompted the hit on them, and we don't know what they were planning, some in the government seemed to know but not talking. And i would think a topic of discussion was what would Iran's response be?
Iran has the ability to cause a lot of low scale trouble in the region, and by extension in other countries, i think it would be a mistake to think they would take that lightly without some type of retribution. The question is where, and how much without triggering air strikes that wipe out their economy. Trump is playing chess. and he Has signaled he will use force when he deems it necessary.
something prior presidents seemed to have trouble with.
I would think that is causing some hiccups in iran, as to what their strategy should be.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 01/04/20.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
All this will have to come to a boil at some point. I’m glad we have a president with balls enough to send a strong message to the muzzles. Ed k

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The gist seems to be Suleimi WAS Iran, at least with regards to their foreign policy. I expect he killed more Persians and Arabs than he ever did Americans. Screwing with oil tankers? Suleimi. Strikes on Saudi oil refineries? Suleimi. Attack on the American Embassy?

Ditto, except that’s where he screwed up, an Embassy is sovereign territory of the country of origin and he committed an act of war against us, allowing us to retaliate without infringing on Iranian territory.

I have often heard Iranians are different from their government, at least Iranian dissidents can prob’ly breath easier now.

Last edited by Birdwatcher; 01/04/20.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Trump should get that ring and put it in a nice trophy case. And then invite the libtards to a cocktail party.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
The gist seems to be Suleimi WAS Iran, at least with regards to their foreign policy. I expect he killed more Persians and Arabs than he ever did Americans. Screwing with oil tankers? Suleimi. Strikes on Saudi oil refineries? Suleimi. Attack on the American Embassy?

Ditto, except that’s where he screwed up, an Embassy is sovereign territory of the country of origin and he committed an act of war against us, allowing us to retaliate without infringing on Iranian territory.

I have often heard Iranians are different from their government, at least Iranian dissidents can prob’ly breath easier now.

Nice post.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I repeat, stand by for more attacks on our folks. If you don't think so, you are a fool.

You mean like when we wiped out 1/3 of Iran's Navy during Preying Mantis?... those guys went quiet for over ten years...

1/3 of the Navy, how many ships was that?

1988 was the end of the disastrous (for both sides) Iran-Iraq war. Do you think that might have helped "keep them quiet"?

Also remember they had a crazy Sunni governed Afghanistan right on their 6, and the Russians were pulling out they had a lot to cover locally.

It was HALF. Here you go. And did I mention it was FUN? From the link: This battle was the largest of the five major U.S. surface engagements since the Second World War, which also include the Battle of Chumonchin Chan during the Korean War, the Gulf of Tonkin incident and the Battle of Dong Hoi during the Vietnam War, and the Action in the Gulf of Sidra in 1986. It also marked the U.S. Navy's first exchange of anti-ship missiles with opposing ships and the only occasion since World War II on which the US Navy sank a major surface combatant.

By the end of the operation, U.S. air and surface units had sunk, or severely damaged, half of Iran's operational fleet.

Preying Mantis

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (10Glocks, 007FJ, 1eyedmule, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 72 invisible), 16,117 guests, and 1,009 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,184
Posts18,543,263
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.