He's dead now.
End of story.

I like happy endings.

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
jaguartx: Maybe the radical murderous muslims will begin to realize "what comes around - can, go around"!
I am personally thankful and gleeful this scum sucking, murderous piece of slime is dead - and died a horrible, painful, public death!
Great job President Donald J. Trump.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Ring for sale , little dirty

(graphic)
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
jaguartx: Maybe the radical murderous muslims will begin to realize "what comes around - can, go around"!

Unfortunately, the Muslim culture doesn't believe in or grasp that concept.
Neither do they believe in "honor of a friend" like we Americans do.
For example, let's say you and Pete are down at the hunting club on a 20-below day and he fishes you out of an icy creek, saving your life when you would have obviously perished. He's your friend for life then, and you will lie to the Police, telling them you haven't seen him, when they come looking for him for some menial crime. You "cover his ass" out of honor. That kind of concept is not part of the raghead's culture.
If you fish one of those stinkers out of the creek he doesn't believe in owning you any allegiance at all.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Where does it say only Iran can create havoc and terror threats. Welcome to the big game Mr. Ayatollah hope you hear more from Special Ops, Navy Seals and CIA. They have some new toys you’ve never experienced. Love all the liberal ass wipes that have no idea what captured Americans felt like in the late seventies. Took a Republican President to shake their ass with fear back then. The Ayatollah loves Dem Administrations, such pussies they are.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My offer still stands with the kookistas/jew haters, there isn't going to be ANY war.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Did they find this dick-weasel's head yet? lol

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by flagstaff
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Do you find it odd that Solemani was in Iraq?

There is quite a bit of differences between Iraq and Iran. Iranian is Persian. Iraq is Arabic.

Iran is Shia Muslim. Iran is Sunni Muslim. While both Muslim, ...

Iraq is predominantly Shia not Sunni.

Saddam was Sunni , but ruled largely as a Ba'ath secularist, but did go about suppressing the Shia majority.

So It should be no surprise that Iran would take such rich opportunity to have Solemani do his thing in Iraq.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nighty night Shiite, pos.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by luv2safari
The Irish kill each other over how to practice Christianity.

Oh, back in the 17th Century maybe.

The Ulster Prods were settlers, brung over as English-loyal colonists to displace and subdue the Native (Catholic) Irish. Tribal warfare ensued, the English with their Ulster Prod manpower won.

Later on the very decency of English law the Brits spread around their Empire ultimately defeated and disintegrated that empire. The Colonies voted themselves out, beginning with the Irish.

The Irish Republic included all but Protestant Majority Ulster, vehemently against joining the Republic where they would be a despised minority living under a virtual Catholic Theocracy.

Contrary to popular belief, England would LOVE to get out of Ireland, but the Ulster Prods refused to vote themselves out. Meanwhile the violent fringes on both sides, IRA and UDF, were also criminal organizations in the urban ghettos of both sides. I wouldn’t call either remotely “religious”, Catholic or Protestant. Basically violent criminal scum on both sides.

In my lifetime the Catholics in Ulster have our-bred the Prods and the Prods will soon be a minority even in Ulster. So the Ulster Protestants are in a real bind. I feel for ‘em, these are the people who gave us much of our American character.

Ironically, in recent years the Ulster Prods and the Catholic Church are on the same Pro-Life side of the abortion debate, and neither the Prods nor the rest of Ireland want out of the EU.

Prob’ly you knew all this.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RNF
Next one needs to go in Ali Khamenei hut.

If there is any evidence of retaliation by Iran or its surrogates, that is exactly what I hope happens. Preferably one of those bunker busting type bombs...........

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Meanwhile the violent fringes on both sides, IRA and UDF, were also criminal organizations in the urban ghettos of both sides.
I wouldn’t call either remotely “religious”, Catholic or Protestant. Basically violent criminal scum on both sides.

What makes you think one cannot be violent criminal scum and devout religious at the same time?

Bible portrays just such devoted to God murderous cruel characters.

There were cooky Irish catholics that think the Pope can do no wrong and that Mary was a blessed virgin,
all while supporting the IRA.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Trump needs to get a big red ring to wear on his middle finger for special occasions. just sayin.

If I was Trump, I would've sent a squad of Marines to retrieve that ring. Come State of the Union time, wear it on a chain around my neck.

And shake it at Nancy.

And Bernie and Elizabeth, too.........

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by cv540
Wonder if Hyundai will honor the factory waranty remaining on the two cars?

They may have trouble finding the VIN..........

Casey

Having said that, MAGA.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Apparently some more winning happened a few hours ago.......

https://www.theguardian.com/world/l...one-strike-baghdad-reaction-live-updates

Casey

Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by 1minute
If he was Iranian, what was he doing in Iraq?

Causing trouble.

Touche" Happy New Year Sniper. Cheers NC

Last edited by northcountry; 01/03/20. Reason: spelling

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by luv2safari
The Irish kill each other over how to practice Christianity.

Oh, back in the 17th Century maybe.

The Ulster Prods were settlers, brung over as English-loyal colonists to displace and subdue the Native (Catholic) Irish. Tribal warfare ensued, the English with their Ulster Prod manpower won.

Later on the very decency of English law the Brits spread around their Empire ultimately defeated and disintegrated that empire. The Colonies voted themselves out, beginning with the Irish.

The Irish Republic included all but Protestant Majority Ulster, vehemently against joining the Republic where they would be a despised minority living under a virtual Catholic Theocracy.

Contrary to popular belief, England would LOVE to get out of Ireland, but the Ulster Prods refused to vote themselves out. Meanwhile the violent fringes on both sides, IRA and UDF, were also criminal organizations in the urban ghettos of both sides. I wouldn’t call either remotely “religious”, Catholic or Protestant. Basically violent criminal scum on both sides.

In my lifetime the Catholics in Ulster have our-bred the Prods and the Prods will soon be a minority even in Ulster. So the Ulster Protestants are in a real bind. I feel for ‘em, these are the people who gave us much of our American character.

Ironically, in recent years the Ulster Prods and the Catholic Church are on the same Pro-Life side of the abortion debate, and neither the Prods nor the rest of Ireland want out of the EU.

Prob’ly you knew all this.

I do, but it's still fun to fuggg with the Irish. My ancestors were run out of Scotland, went to N Ireland, were too "rowdy" for even there, and got on a boat to America and settled in Illinois. The family used to sing this when I was a kid.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

wow

the military expert chimes in again

Upset that Trump took out a terrorist responsible for the deaths of over 600 American soldiers.

Upset that Trump pardoned soldiers who killed terrorists but were sentenced to prison by Obama's regime.

a true American hero

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Good. Stand by for more attacks on US Embassy in Iraq, and our forces there though.

How many hundreds of attacks killing Americans has he been responsible for. How many more would you or Zero let him kill?

Proof, pacifism doesn't get the job done. How many others will this make think twice?

this will up the ante, but it stops him. he must have been pretty savvy to stay in power so long.

I repeat, stand by for more attacks on our folks. If you don't think so, you are a fool.

Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 61 invisible), 14,963 guests, and 1,013 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,180
Posts18,543,185
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.