Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by watch4bear
.hit a nerve

Hardly; but maybe you could try offending someone else for a while. I think you you got all the help your going to get from the NRA and Alaskans grin

What else ya got for tricks?

Your offended now? I'm offended that your state has to pay you to live there....

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I hope they realized that Va is a lost cause and close the books on that blue gem.

They'd have better luck finding members in a harlem projects grin

Maybe they should check the Anchorage homeless camps.
I'm betting Harlem's cleaner.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Laffin!! Is that you in the red hat holding a basket and missing teeth?!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jackmountain; 01/09/20.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Be sure and throw your sign away after your democrats ignore you at the demonstration. Don't trash like the hippy kids. Even if you hate the NRA, set an example of some kind.

PS, don't talk to any reporters; us gun owners have enough problems jeeeesh.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Be sure and throw your sign away after your democrats ignore you at the demonstration. Don't trash like the hippy kids. Even if you hate the NRA, set an example of some kind.

PS, don't talk to any reporters; us gun owners have enough problems jeeeesh.

An Alaskan telling someone not to go on television and make "the rest of us" look bad?! Laffin harder!! Jesus fuggin Christ..... And talk about trashing up the place? Damn....just, damn.... You're state is a conglomeration of junk piles, halfazz built shacks and jacked up schit. You obviously don't have a building code.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those Alaskan Bush People are so tough they live in Washington.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You obviously don't have a building code.

That is correct. No building codes, no guns laws. We like our freedom Jack grin

Freedom isn't spelled democrat grin

Blue states; why the NRA can't have nice things.

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
No building codes and obviously not a competent carpenter in the state. Or apparently a trash truck.

If you want the freedom to live in plywood shacks with tarp's for roofing and a yard full of broke down antiquated machinery, old plastic barrels and 2 years worth of household garbage, you're winning!! Congratulations!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You seem like a guy that needs to be told how to do things. I think you'll really enjoy these democrats you've elected grin

Why they have plenty of plans to keep you busy and government motivated. Enjoy it Jack.

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You seem like a guy that needs to be told how to do things. I think you'll really enjoy these democrats you've elected grin

You seem like a guy that needs to be told trash belongs in a landfill, not your front yard. And tarps aren't the best choice for roofing.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Top 5 - Best Gun-Friendly States

1. Alaska
2. Idaho
3. Arizona
4. Kansas
5. Oklahoma

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Good thing... apparently every woman up there should be carrying one. A rape rate 250% higher than the national average? Assault rate 150% higher than the national average? Guess it's hard to get a woman to willingly have sex with you in a shack with a tarp for a roof?

I Know half of you are illiterate, but damn.... No is a simple word to learn....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain

You seem like a guy that needs to be told trash belongs in a landfill, not your front yard. And tarps aren't the best choice for roofing.

You two brought back such great memories of the old days before Fred got dead...😂😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nice thing about tarps as a riding material is they are cheap and relatively easy to replace 🙂

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This entire thread was started by people interested in thwarting a large turnout, it is calculated disinformation and propaganda meant to stoke fear in the planned attendees and cause them to reconsider attending. Shame on you and a pox on your house. Patriots will go to Richmond, bitches may stay home, in the basement, wringing your clammy girl hands...

No offense intended towards the strong female supporters of Freedom and the Second Amendment!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
This entire thread was started by people interested in thwarting a large turnout, it is calculated disinformation and propaganda meant to stoke fear in the planned attendees and cause them to reconsider attending. Shame on you and a pox on your house. Patriots will go to Richmond, bitches may stay home, in the basement, wringing your clammy girl hands...

No offense intended towards the strong female supporters of Freedom and the Second Amendment!

^^^What OMC said! ^^^

If you are scared to go to a peaceful event with thousands of like minded armed individuals just stay home but don’t try to keep others from going.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by smokinggun
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin

^^^What OMC said! ^^^

If you are scared to go to a peaceful event with thousands of like minded armed individuals just stay home but don’t try to keep others from going.

Disagree completely. No one is suggesting staying home UNLESS one cannot control themselves during a peaceful protest. What is being suggested more than anything is to be vigilant and use caution if dealing with counter protesters so their actions cannot be used against us. There are a lot of keyboard heros here who have been blowing off about coming to Richmond and kicking some azz. That is NOT gonna help. In fact it will likely do far more harm than good for the overall 2A movement. Not to mention anyone involved right or wrong is probably gonna get to spend a few days in the local jail. Please re-read the following from VCDL:

"VCDL Lobby Day is a peaceful event about gun rights and NOTHING ELSE
We are NOT there to have arguments with the other side. They lobby, we lobby, and never the two shall meet. Just ignore them.
And we are not there to push any other agenda. Our total focus is on protecting our right to keep and bear arms. Period. This is not about flags, statues, history, etc. Just guns.
If you somehow find yourself being harassed by the other side, don't engage them. They could well be baiting you and recording what you do for propaganda purposes. If necessary, go find a police officer and let them take care of the person causing the disturbance. Otherwise, just ignore them and go about your business."

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Nobody's blowing off about coming to Richmond to kick ass. There were chicken [bleep] remarks made trying to scare people off because of the possibility of being attacked by antifa punks. I simply said if the antifa pansies think they're gonna club me with a bat or spray me with mace and not catch blowback, they're mistaken. I'm going down looking to peacefully protest just like I peacefully live my life every other day. If some terrorist decides to bring me violence, I will more than gladly return the same violence, possibly disproportionately.

Last edited by jackmountain; 01/10/20.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Gov Coonman is looking to legislate the recall % required to oust delegates and himself from 10% to 25% BECAUSE HE KNOWS RECALLS WOULD WORK to dislodge his pawns...

Yet... NOT ONE SINGLE RECALL PETITION is out there... WHERE ARE YOU NRA??????

Simply unbelievable

https://ballotpedia.org/Laws_governing_recall_in_Virginia

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

180 members (1OntarioJim, 6mmbrfan, 3333vl, 7887mm08, 35, 18 invisible), 2,423 guests, and 1,039 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,780
Posts18,536,045
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.