Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Big Stick
cantwork,

Why is it that you Drooling Dumbfhuqks are always calling yourselves "we"? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Ummmmm...it will only come as a "surprise" to you,but praddling along about schit projectiles,isn't citing Factory Fodder. You could almost state a headstamp by yourself. Almost. Hint. LAUGHING!

Again(mainly because you are DUMBER than fhuqk),cite the Factory Fodder which swoons you most. Hint.

You be SURE to cite any/all words I've used which are "too big" or "too Technical" for you to follow and I'll happily take the time,to rub your nose in your own STUPIDITY,even more. Hint.

Bless your heart for TRYING,you poor poor(literally) Clueless Fhuqk.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

QueenWhizzum,

I handed Facts and Physics upon a Silver Platter,but due your version of "means","abilities" and "comprehension",them poignant pontifications continue to sail over your pointy head and furrowed brow. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You are very obviously in wayyyyyyyyyy over your pointy head and it's funnier than fhuqk that you can't even cite your "best" 7-08 Factory Fodder. Perhaps try waxing eloquent upon the rifle's particulars,mainly because that too,will be funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

I enjoy the fact that you are too Fhuqking STUPID to shut the fhuqk you,take notes and apply same. Your Melting Snowflake routine is no "Act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

Lauging!................

30 Seconds,

Thanks for The "Tutorial",as that is some uproariously FUNNY schit! Hint. Congratulations?!?

I shoot but a "few" chamberings in .284" bore sizing. Hint.

Google as you MUST. Laughing!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Now please cite your "Go to" 7mm Rem Mag and how you've got 'er "set up" for "Big Sky" country. Spare no details,because it'll be funnier than fhuqk and of course cite the factory Fodder involved. Dare ya'. HINT!

You AMAZINGLY Inept Clueless Fhuqktards never disappoint,by simply "unleashing" the "grandeur" of your BEST efforts. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

Laughing!...................

7-08,

Kudos on keeping "pace",with the rest of The Drooltards. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Due your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results",simply cite the "Magical" Factory Fodder,in your "Go To" 7mm Rem Mag rifle that "swoons" you in such a fashion. Bonus Points awarded,for citing the rifle's particulars,because it'll be funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your hearts,you Drooling DUMB Fhuqks.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

You were fun for a few minutes. But you've got to stop copy-pasting the same three semi-literate responses to stay entertaining. If you're going to be the village idiot, at least put some effort into it.

GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by SAKO270WSM
Lately been wanting a 280 rem or AI. I dont plan on reloading, sold all my stuff a few years ago and do not want to spend the money on starting over. What am I loosing other than a shorter action going with a plain Jane 7mm rem mag?

Any particular 7mm Rem Mag you looking at i.e. a Rem M 700,Tikka etc....

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SAKO270WSM
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Can anyone translate this?

Yes, it says "Don't bother reading this crap."

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you already have the 7-08 and don’t mind the recoil of 7 mag then Go for that. shoot the heavier pills and use all that powder up.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
7mag for the non-handloader.

If a guy isn't Reloading,the Kreedmire simply wins by default

OP dint ask about the Creedmoor, Dip Stick.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SuperCub

Perhaps not.

But his input is still sound. The Creedmoor is probably the best plug-n-play rifle/cartridge combo available today.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I used to kinda like the guy, but it just seems whatever isn't what he has or is doing is all wrong.
Well, he ain't perfect. Far, far, from it.
What ever works for one, works.
If it is accurate enough, and feels good to someone, go forth and enjoy it.
Good Lord, what he's say about Amish Machineguns, round nose bullets, the pumpkin army, and deer drives !
Big Stick, suck it up cup cake. You and your schit, in your world, works for you.
My schit, in my world, works for me.
Can we all make improvements to reach nirvana? Maybe, the above pumpkin army armourment is ?
Later dickhead.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
cantwork,

Why would anything change? You didn't receive a cup of Ambition,a Brain Transplant,win the Lottery or receive a First Fhuqking Clue and are forever mired in your Incredible Stupidity. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,knows better than to try and cite Rifle,Ammo or Glass particulars and you are wayyyyy better of to Whine. Hint.

Bless your heart...a gal's gotta know her limitations...you "lucky" kchunt.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

elkchunt,

What the fhuqk would you "know" about rifle selection? Hint. congratulations?!?

Feel free to wax eloquent,on what windows taste like. No need for you to reiterate,that besides being a Clueless drooling Dumbfhuqk,that you are also a lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. You Bed Wetters "forget" about your 'heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,with HILARIOUS frequency. Hint. LAUGHING!.

Bless your hear,for Imagining that you could Pretend a FIRST Fhuqking Clue.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Theoldcallous,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart for Crying.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Drool,

You tell her! Hint. Congratulations?!?

The BEST thing a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk can do to bolster "results",is to add recoil and more schitty ammo to the equation. You Fhuqktards NEVER disappoint. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

SuperKchunt,

The OP is as fhuqking Stupid as you. Hint. Congratulations?!?

One has to have a little savvy,to savvy...which is why you and your ilk will NEVER fhuqking savvy. Savvy? You CLUELESS Kchunts are consistent. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for conjuring the Delusion,that you've a clue.

Hint.

Laughing!....................

flave,

I've never seen or shot a Kreedmire,but the White Paper looks promising.

Please don't spook the hole.

Hint..................

Sputtermatic,

To be fair to you and your "abilities",Stupidity and Schit Riggin' are NO "advantage",anywhere. no you can say,that you "know" too...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Gals who "know" as "much" as you,will always be best served by asking questions,rather than trying to give "answers". Feel free to "justify" your HILARIOUS Stupidity,in the manner which most soothes you and keep concocting Excuses to salve same. It's REALLY "working" well. hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!!!!

You CLUELESS Fhuqktards are a hoot!

Bless your heart,for sharing your first hand accountings of your Retardation.

Hint.

Laughing!........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Big bi*ch, just crawl back into your kennel. No one cares what you have to say. Seriously...I’d say most wish you’d just die already. Read that last sentence couple times out lo loud for it to sink in.
But it won’t work, you Just keep telling your self you’re special and gosh darn it people like me . lol.
Here goes another thread.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by SuperCub

Perhaps not.

But his input is still sound. The Creedmoor is probably the best plug-n-play rifle/cartridge combo available today.

I'd agree with that ........ A 6.5CM and 30-06 would nicely cover most game in NA.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Dre
Big bi*ch, just crawl back into your kennel. No one cares what you have to say. Seriously...I’d say most wish you’d just die already. Read that last sentence couple times out lo loud for it to sink in.
But it won’t work, you Just keep telling your self you’re special and gosh darn it people like me . lol.

I was gone for a while.

Why on earth would you want Big Stick to die?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
SuperKchunt,

The OP is as fhuqking Stupid as you. Hint. Congratulations?!?

That's some funny stuff right there, you calling the OP stupid. You couldn't even understand his simple question.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Dre

I was gone for a while.

I'd settle for some new pix!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hint!!

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by geedubya
Originally Posted by Dre

I was gone for a while.

I'd settle for some new pix!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hint!!

ya!

GWB

Your living a good life,

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Drool,

You be sure to "convince" yourself,just how VERY much you "do NOT care",by reciting same in the mirror until it "works". Be SURE to start a Thread,after the "conversion". Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Pardon Facts and Physics upsetting you so and it IS funnier than fhuqk,how Reality oh sooooooooo reliably crushes your Delusions. Hint.

I find your High Pitched Nasal Whine rather soothing,as you are powerless to combat the surging Estrogen levels pouring through your system. Be a GREAT time to fill out yet another Hurt Feelers Report,mebbe stomp your feet a smidge and definitely hold your breath,as you prepare for your next Hissy Fit. The only thing you CLUELESS Fhuqks shoot,is your mouths and Imaginations and fortunately for you that is free...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

I enjoy how your Melting Snowflake Routine is assuredly no "Act" and your Vagina Monologue is simply MAGNIFICENT. It really comes as a GREAT "surprise",that you are yet another Moth to The Flame and hang upon my every word and Splendid Pixel,due to how much you care. Plum flattering,actually. Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery too. OOOOOPSIE!...too late!!! Hint. LAUGHING!

You Drooling Brokedick Whining Clueless Fhuqktards are a hoot! Hint.

Mebbe cite what you "do" for a "living",to knock'er out of The Park? Looking forward to your next Hissy Fit,you Magnificent Whining Kchunt. Ding!...fries are DONE. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for caring soooooooooo much and unraveling in sucha' fashion,you Drama Queen.

P.S. and by the way...very GOOD call to refrain ALL things The Outdoors and focus upon your very WELL founded Insecurities instead.

Hint.

LAUGHING +P++!!!.....................

'flave,

Her wellfounded Man Crush is insatiable and she's simply glued to my every word. Hint.

No slighting her taste in men...the "lucky" kchunt.

Please don't spook the hole................

SuperKchunt,

I reckon it a disservice to condone STUPIDITY,which is the antithesis of your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint. Congratulations?!?

In fairness however,you do suc a mean ass...you "lucky" kchunt. hint.

Bless your heart for Droolin'.

Hint.

Laughing!................

Dubya,

You've found the ONE thing Texans can "do" and that's settle. Say sumptin' in Spanish. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps some day,you'll be able to get one of your very own pictures in focus?!? Nawwwwwww...that was mean,because it ain't in the cards. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though!

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Here's to the fhuqking HILARITY of your AMAZINGLY looooowwwwwwww "standards". Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart,that schit was fhuqking FUNNY!

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Found something for Schitt Stick. Hint, get a Clue, your welcome.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sputtermatic,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that besides beings a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you just "happen" to be a Google Grinding Picture Stealing Piece of Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to the SWEET "Satisfactions" that assuredly must be your's,for "living" soooooooo very vicariously as you Pop Pills and Drool upon your keyboard. Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Pardon Reality. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dip stitch,
I didnt "steal' it. Was free to copy with a like.
Geese, shall I post my knives, and flies. Oh, did that fall out of your zipper ? ! Laughing, get a clue, clueless.
Your a big man, in your own small mind.
Oh my, is that a Roopold on that cr pos ?
Laughing ...
Just saying numbnuts, again, close your zipper, it looks cold there....
Just saying, laughing, as you would say...
Your welcome to the free enlightenment. No charge to to help you.
Hint.
No pills, no drool.
I'm good sitting out a season, kicking back, enjoying.
No cares, no worries....
Unlike you, hint, with the turmoil going on in your small mind, hint, clueless.....
Good day.
Was it you in 1 flew over the cuckoo's nest ?
Could a sworn characters are very similar.
Oh, and LAUGHING MY [bleep] ASS OFF AT YOU.
Your a [bleep], clueless, idiot.
(HINT)

Last edited by splattermatic; 01/11/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow! With the passage of geologic time an archeologist discovering this discussion (?) will need an accompanying Rosetta Stone to figure it out.

1Minute
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by splattermatic
Dip stitch,
I didnt "steal' it. Was free to copy with a like.
Geese, shall I post my knives, and flies. Oh, did that fall out of your zipper ? ! Laughing, get a clue, clueless.
Your a big man, in your own small mind.
Oh my, is that a Roopold on that cr pos ?
Laughing ...
Just saying numbnuts, again, close your zipper, it looks cold there....
Just saying, laughing, as you would say...
Your welcome to the free enlightenment. No charge to to help you.
Hint.
No pills, no drool.
I'm good sitting out a season, kicking back, enjoying.
No cares, no worries....
Unlike you, hint, with the turmoil going on in your small mind, hint, clueless.....
Good day.
Was it you in 1 flew over the cuckoo's nest ?
Could a sworn characters are very similar.
Oh, and LAUGHING MY [bleep] ASS OFF AT YOU.
Your a [bleep], clueless, idiot.
(HINT)

Sputtermatic,

I enjoy your Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude,more than you can savvy...GREAT time to pop another pill,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps the above pic was a"fluke" and I'm on the ropes?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Illustrated Reupold puked,along with more than a few others,though in fairness,Friction Bitch 6x42's can usualy take a lick,unlike any/all 2.5-8's. Hint.

Portion of a Puke Pile. Hint.

Cheer up,the LW's Puked too. Hint.

SERIOUS mechanical upgrade. Hint.

Shot that spout out and went 8" RPM 270 in a Brux for 105's. Hint.

The knife was a "prop" too. Hint.

So was the GLX(Google it,like everything else). Hint.

You keep Popping Pills and living vicariously and putting your Retardation across the keyboard,because you are doing "GREAT!". Hint. LAUGHING!

Here's to your very WELL founded Insecurities,penchant to reiterate obliviously,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and Drool...in no particular fhuqking order. Pardon my horning you up,as you wax eloquent via Vagina Monologue,upon your Man Lust Fantasies,it weren't my intent to horn you up. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for the meltdown,you poor poor(literally) Drooling Clueless Dumbfhuqk.

Hint.

Laughing!.................

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (160user, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1234, 10gaugemag, 58 invisible), 3,251 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,710
Posts18,534,869
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.