Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The whole family is a clustrf~ck and this is not the first example of dumbf~ckery the step father is the police chief and he is getting a raw deal, these kids are the spawn of a whore he hooked up with and promptly threw them the f~ck out, meth ,heroin and alcohol are all involved .......

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
One of the children involved is a stepson of the chief of police. I'm sure that there is no politics involved.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by MM879
One of the children involved is a stepson of the chief of police. I'm sure that there is no politics involved.

Read it you f~ck tard, its step kids that he threw the out for being buttplugs !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
WTF hunts with 2 rounds on them? Sounds like a BS story to me.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think that I would have looked the other way. It is a good thing that youth are hunting.

Those youth weren't "hunting".

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
They are not youths, they are thugs that need adult punishment.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
WTF hunts with 2 rounds on them? Sounds like a BS story to me.

Unfortunately I know of somebody who does that. He brags about it too.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by jimy

Read it you f~ck tard, its step kids that he threw the out for being buttplugs !

Item #1. Theres another new guy on 'ignore'

item #2. As someone said, I hope they are over 18...in prison for a felony and the other convicts are loving them from dusk till dawn.

It would be better treatment than they would have gotten had I caught them in the act.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Young sociopaths. They'll either continue on a long violent criminal career or turn things around a bit and become CEOs or Cops or some other career where they can intimidate people.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 01/14/20.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

The information I've found is the kids are in school and on the wrestling teams. Boys at that age will make mistakes. If stomping a wounded animal is all they have done, I would look the other way. Time to get them busy working.

IC B3

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
their participation in school activities might be disrupted

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I think that I would have looked the other way. It is a good thing that youth are hunting.

That's as wrong as wrong can be.

Geez.

Should we look the other way when teens are out robbing banks because at least they are getting out of the house, and not playing video games?

The boys shot a deer while hunting. They were not successful. They tried to terminate the animal after the failed shot. They failed.
End of story. No banks or serial killers were involved,,, ass whole

And Michael Vick was a misunderstood hero for setting dogs on fire and drowning them

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

The information I've found is the kids are in school and on the wrestling teams. Boys at that age will make mistakes. If stomping a wounded animal is all they have done, I would look the other way. Time to get them busy working.

Stupid hole is getting deeper azzhat!

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Those punks deserve everything they get. They are old enough to know better but they chose to be little dipshit punks instead. Hopefully when they get to jail, someone will stand on their legs and kick them in the head a few times. Truly a shame that the deer didn't have enough energy to gore them a couple of times before he got away.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
One was charged as adult the other as a juvenile . Does anyone find it odd the deer ran off after all the abuse and what looks like a spine shot in the video?

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by 1bigdude
One was charged as adult the other as a juvenile . Does anyone find it odd the deer ran off after all the abuse and what looks like a spine shot in the video?

Depends on how their sentencing works in that state. Where I live, each additional count can be a “point” that increases the standard sentencing range. Probably find that deer near some excavator tracks.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You haven't watched the video.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by moosemike

I bet he has watched the video.

Some people just don't see anything wrong with what they did.

That's the problem.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by moosemike

That's the problem.

The video will have to pass the Federal Rules of Evidence test. The video must be a legal video and non-prejudicial. We don't know why the video was taken or why it was posted. The video must be the original and not a copy. The legal video definition has many requirements also. If the video was taken by a camera in a bank lobby during a robbery it would be different. The video will fail the evidence test.

Known Facts:
No hunting violations, season, trespass, bait or equipment.
No animal was harvested
No hunting license violation

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

That's the problem.

The video will have to pass the Federal Rules of Evidence test. The video must be a legal video and non-prejudicial. We don't know why the video was taken or why it was posted. The video must be the original and not a copy. The legal video definition has many requirements also. If the video was taken by a camera in a bank lobby during a robbery it would be different. The video will fail the evidence test.

Known Facts:
No hunting violations, season, trespass, bait or equipment.
No animal was harvested
No hunting license violation

This is a contender for the stupidest post of the day.

I didn't think you could top yesterday... But you did.

Starman sockpuppet?

Rob Jordan?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10ring1, 007FJ, 19rabbit52, 56 invisible), 3,066 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,486
Posts18,471,896
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.