-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Exempts transfers ......................, during lawful activities at shooting ranges or similar spaces designed for target practice.

So let me get this straight. If we are on a range I can sell a gun with no background check?

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Where is ElkSlayer when you need him?

Choking on watch4bear's nuts

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
[quote=Mannlicher]Full court press against the Second Amendment across America. This is not an accident. National gin control is at a standstill, so the communists decided to go after guns State by State. There is real conspiracy and collusion here.

Conspiracy theorist!

Californians have known this for a long time.
Most people were too busy starting idiotic bash threads to notice what was coming up their own driveway

Show us some pictures of caliotoe's big anti-gun law rally

If I could, would that render what’s happening in Virginia moot? [Quote]

Of course not. And attacking Californian gun owners is Bullshit. Most of the people doing the attacking sit on their asses and do nothing because they live in a state with a conservative leaning majority by chance. Pretty sad that people came to Virginia from all over the country, some driving 20+ hours one way and a [bleep] pile of people I know wouldn't drive an hour and a half because they were chickenshit that Antifa would be there or that the cops would be taking names. I know who will and who won't stand with us if [bleep] gets crazy.
I've got a ton of respect for you guys that came from outside to stand shoulder to shoulder with us. I hope I don't have to, but I will repay that debt if It comes to that.

Last edited by jackmountain; 01/23/20.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Full court press against the Second Amendment across America. This is not an accident. National gin control is at a standstill, so the communists decided to go after guns State by State. There is real conspiracy and collusion here.

Conspiracy theorist!

Most people were too busy starting idiotic bash threads to notice what was coming up their own driveway

If I could, would that render what’s happening in Virginia moot?

Of course not....just another smart ass reply

I was just pointing out other states are not standing idle like the west coast,

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I believe the only way to correct this is to vote the supporters out of office in the next election, replacing them with pro 2A politicians, then repeal those laws recently passed. But this won't happen. VA just took a hit from the anti gun group, and I fear more will follow. Imagine the next step from the anti gun politicians. Pro 2A folks in VA better get their A game ready.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
The ONLY chance to overturn these is the next election.

And if that does not happen, the people are complicit.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Bloomberg, is busy trying to buy American Politics... corruption...

he needs to be jailed on that alone and the key thrown away....

next on the list should be Adam Shiff...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by jackmountain
[quote=The_Real_Hawkeye][quote=Mannlicher]Full court press against the Second Amendment across America. This is not an accident. National gin control is at a standstill, so the communists decided to go after guns State by State. There is real conspiracy and collusion here.

Conspiracy theorist!

If I could, would that render what’s happening in Virginia moot?

Of course not. And attacking Californian gun owners is Bullshit. Most of the people doing the attacking sit on their asses and do nothing because they live in a state with a conservative leaning majority by chance. Pretty sad that people came to Virginia from all over the country, some driving 20+ hours one way and a [bleep] pile of people I know wouldn't drive an hour and a half because they were chickenshit that Antifa would be there or that the cops would be taking names. I know who will and who won't stand with us if [bleep] gets crazy.
I've got a ton of respect for you guys that came from outside to stand shoulder to shoulder with us. I hope I don't have to, but I will repay that debt if It comes to that.

Jack.. you have my respect and appreciation for what you’ve done both there, and here keeping us abreast of the situation

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jackmountain
[quote=The_Real_Hawkeye][quote=Mannlicher]Full court press against the Second Amendment across America. This is not an accident. National gin control is at a standstill, so the communists decided to go after guns State by State. There is real conspiracy and collusion here.

Conspiracy theorist!

Careful. Ballz may leave his safe space and verbally attack all of us again.

Last edited by alwaysoutdoors; 01/23/20.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
16bore Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Exempts transfers ......................, during lawful activities at shooting ranges or similar spaces designed for target practice.

So let me get this straight. If we are on a range I can sell a gun with no background check?

I believe these ass hats think if I hand you a rifle and say “shoot this” that it’s a “transfer” of possession.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The restriction on one gun per month is classic mis-direction. The real reason they want this is that it clears the way for a mechanism to measure and track compliance. And that, boys and girls, is registration. They intend to require people to register their guns with the state so that when they decide to go for confiscation they have a handy list of who owns what.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
OP must be bullshit.

There was this big rally.

And the Governor was told that the people weren't going to accept these new gun laws.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Last edited by mtnsnake; 01/23/20.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
[Linked Image]

Yep.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hanco
What do they mean by we don’t have any laws in Texas? What is a law?

In my former life, I had to attend a lot of meetings comprised of "Homeland Security" and FEMA personnel. You would not believe the contempt they had for anyone from Texas.

"What you do in Texas doesn't apply to the real world." Is a quote I will never forget.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
State laws like these are likely to prompt Virginians to drive to contiguous states to buy their firearms.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Do handguns have to be registered in VA? If so, how would a collection be dispersed to named heirs? If it's 1/Mo, where does the collection reside during pending dispensation? How is the heir indemnified against loss should they be kept in someone else's possession pending dispensation?

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
16bore Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by horse1
Do handguns have to be registered in VA? If so, how would a collection be dispersed to named heirs? If it's 1/Mo, where does the collection reside during pending dispensation? How is the heir indemnified against loss should they be kept in someone else's possession pending dispensation?

And the democrats said “huh?”

Yeah, right. Pop passes away, then what? Grandad has his “one a month” collection and dies with 3 years worth. Grandma is now a felon? Or does she have to fill out a 4473 once a month for the next 3 years?

But wait, grandpa can’t sign his part.

Phuqqing asswipe libtard stupid mother phuqqers...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I'll be dead by the time all the old man's handguns are transferred once a month.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
The proverbial discussion of how we comply is exactly what the Democrats are looking for.

Once their laws are accepted with standing then the wiggling and the loopholes are sought..

We are a long way from that if we can stand together.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (007FJ, 1234, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,409 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,418
Posts18,470,528
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.