Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by River_Ridge
Originally Posted by auk1124
The runner up is Orlando FL. Incomprehensible road systems, constant road construction and closures, and every other car on the road is a lost tourist.

Yup, I swear AC/DC was thinking about I-4 when they wrote Highway to Hell.

The easiest way to ruin a Florida vacation? Drive from Orlando to Daytona. LOL

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've seen signs around here that say "CENTER LANE FOR LEFT TURN ONLY," but I couldn't tell you when the last time was. They may have been taken down for years. I can say I see idiots on the road each and every weekday, and some weekends too.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
100' isn't much, about 5 or 6 car lengths.
When the center lane becomes a left turn lane, I wonder how soon you can get into it before the paint lines show it as a turn lane. I've often pulled into one way before it becomes a turn lane to get around a dozen cars at a stop light. That gets me out of the way of cars who want to go straight. I could probably get a ticket if the cops didn't do it, too.

RC, I am pretty sure Idaho law is that it is illegal to cross any solid yellow line, except to exit the roadway.

And I am as guilty as anyone of crossing into center turn lane on the solid yellow, and traveling a block or two before the actual intersection.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by desertoakie
Too many [bleep] Kalifornians in Idaho!!!

Don't tell PD that. He's hoping to quietly slip a little bit of Cali into your lives. It's the Cali thing to do.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BayouRover

Don't tell PD that. He's hoping to quietly slip a little bit of Cali into your lives. It's the Cali thing to do.

ok, i can't hide it anymore , i use to be ( ~ 30 years ) from there , but i didn't have a choice smile

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's 100 feet, I know of someone who was ticketed for it on overland, cop said they went 300 feet.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by persiandog

ok, i can't hide it anymore , i use to be ( ~ 30 years ) from there , but i didn't have a choice smile

laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Haven't seen any evidence of that.

It's the Texans and Washingtonians that seem to be in the majority right now.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 64 invisible), 2,478 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,444
Posts18,470,916
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.