Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Whatever else the impeachment nonsense has done, it's made Biden totally unelectable,..and has the Democrat power machine in a tizzy about who should now be their candidate.

They don't want Bernie because a general election will shine a bright light on his Communist past. I don't think they really want Elizabeth Warren because she has all the charisma of a puckered up old elementary school teacher.

It's also the most blatant attempt at interfering with the upcoming elections by the democraps.

They talk about election interference, all the while conducting an obvious coup to keep him from getting elected again.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB4

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by WTM45
Investigating illegal activity IS in the nation's best interest.

MAGA

Indeed. The GAO calls Trump a law-breaker. Sounds like a trial is needed and trials have evidence and witnesses. But those are very dangerous to Trump.

The investigation into Trump's activity hit the wall the minute the transcript of the phone call was released.

Nothing there.
Never was.
Game over.
End of investigation.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
And give in to the Demons demand to call witnesses?

I say yes they will, & this will drag on; also will give more cover to the 2-3 GOP senators who are not really Trump supporters.

McConnell needs to shut it down once & for all & get it over with; Demons should have made their case in the HoR, not be allowed to add to it in the Senate.

They didn't, they can't & it should be run right up their azzes.

MM

No way they cave. Call witnesses and they lose their asses. Bolton alone could make impossible to vote to dismiss - and claim to be doing one's job as a senator and constitutional American.

You idiots have been coming up with the same arguments since he came down the stairs at Trump Tower. None of your treason and lies have worked. Get a clue. Just walk off the roof or dive out the window. Do the world a favor.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Whatever else the impeachment nonsense has done, it's made Biden totally unelectable,..and has the Democrat power machine in a tizzy about who should now be their candidate.

They don't want Bernie because a general election will shine a bright light on his Communist past. I don't think they really want Elizabeth Warren because she has all the charisma of a puckered up old elementary school teacher.

It's also the most blatant attempt at interfering with the upcoming elections by the democraps.

They talk about election interference, all the while conducting an obvious coup to keep him from getting elected again.

True,....but I don't think they thought this through.

If the trial actually goes on as it should, there's going to be a lot of witnesses that are going to have some serious explaining to do.

I could be wrong,...but I expect McConnell will shut it down without having a trial.

Too much dirt on too many people on both sides of the aisle for it to be presented to the public.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I only see them caving if Biden and son are forced to appear.

1Minute
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Romney is already caving and trying to get others to join in. He is a piece of 💩 in the highest order.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Springcove
Romney is already caving and trying to get others to join in. He is a piece of 💩 in the highest order.

Heard him today. What a pos.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WTM45
Investigating illegal activity IS in the nation's best interest.

MAGA

Indeed. The GAO calls Trump a law-breaker. Sounds like a trial is needed and trials have evidence and witnesses. But those are very dangerous to Trump.
Yeah, the same GAO that called Obama a lawbreaker 7 times. You fools are too easy. lol

https://bongino.com/flashback-seven-times-the-gao-said-the-obama-administration-broke-federal-law/

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
If they do they'll be the ex-Senate GOP.

Here's the face of the usual GOP determination.

"Cry HAVOC and let slip the dogs of war!"

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Yep. It’s all they’ve got left. They’re so desperate to beat Trump and know none of their POS DemoRat Commie candidates have a snowball’s chance in hell of doing so.

Sorry Traitorous bastards Hillary & The Halfican already got away with interfering in Trump’s 1st Election. And they’ll stop at nothing to do it again.
They’ve merely disguised it as an “impeachment” this time around. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
If they do they'll be the ex-Senate GOP.

Here's the face of the usual GOP determination.

"Cry HAVOC and let slip the dogs of war!"

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LOL. Ain’t that the truth!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1minute, 2500HD, 204guy, 17CalFan, 260Remguy, 222ND, 61 invisible), 2,295 guests, and 1,438 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,938
Posts18,480,042
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.