Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Yoder409
Originally Posted by Nathan13
How far exactly is the nearest Amish person to your home? I can guess by your blind love for them, but come on how far?

350 yards.

I will GUARANTEE YOU that I know and do business with 10X the Amish individuals that you do. They are, as a community, the most decent people you will ever meet. There are isolated instances of a Dutchman...…...well......….being a douchebag...….....much like yourself. Every society has them. But the percentage of Yanks, English...……..us...…..that goes outside the law on rules, regulations, taxes, what have you, is FAR higher than what you'll find in the Amish community.

Truth.

So, are you saying that with a screen name of "Yoder" you know whatof you speak?

Geno

good one

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Seventeen year old Granddaughter hydroplaned and slid her car off in a ditch on a rural back road a couple of weeks back. As luck would have it it happened right in the middle of where a group of Mennonite families live and within minutes they were out there doing whatever they could to help. Thankfully our granddaughter wasn't hurt other than just shook up. Her car was fine too after clearing the mud and weeds from the underside and wheel-wells.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gemby58
How far exactly is the nearest Amish person to your home? I can guess by your blind love for them, but come on how far?

350 yards.

I will GUARANTEE YOU that I know and do business with 10X the Amish individuals that you do. They are, as a community, the most decent people you will ever meet. There are isolated instances of a Dutchman...…...well......….being a douchebag...….....much like yourself. Every society has them. But the percentage of Yanks, English...……..us...…..that goes outside the law on rules, regulations, taxes, what have you, is FAR higher than what you'll find in the Amish community.

Truth.

So, are you saying that with a screen name of "Yoder" you know whatof you speak?

Geno

good one

I was actually kinda hoping Yoder might find his way here.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by akasparky
[Linked Image from thumbs.gfycat.com]

Hahaha

Drifting

That fella gonna burn in heyall for horseplay

I wonder if s cop would cite him for Reckless driving

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I will GUARANTEE YOU that I know and do business with 10X the Amish individuals that you do. They are, as a community, the most decent people you will ever meet.

Two thumbs up.....these are truly fine folks.....at least at a rate far beyond all others I have dealt with.

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
You.[bleep] need Jesus

You can lead a horse...
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by vapodog
I will GUARANTEE YOU that I know and do business with 10X the Amish individuals that you do. They are, as a community, the most decent people you will ever meet.

Two thumbs up.....these are truly fine folks.....at least at a rate far beyond all others I have dealt with.

+1
been there done that....

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
a saturday once a month they would come into my shop to buy guns and ammo, I always sat by the window and when I seen them comeing in the van I would tell my worker that I need to go to the head. after not hearing everyone walking around i would come up and all the windows and door would be open airing the place out

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Division of religon and state.
GMAFB....

all these fugging loopholes to get out of paying for schit is ridiculous and fugging came about 100,s of years ago passed by fuggs that been dead for ages.

Fugg em...
Let em eat fisheads.....

Ouch, that's rough.

But friend, there are some other very important things that "fugging came about 100,s of years ago passed by fuggs that been dead for ages" that are still important to many of us.

If a good Liberal (no such thing, right) saw your statement they'd be the first to tell us that the Constitution is an evolving document and doesn't mean now what it meant to all them dead fuggs.

I do understand the fish heads though.......................they can be quite tasty grin

Geno

It religous exemptions to keep benjamins that pisses me off.
Why cant I as a individual citizen say my religon prevents me from paying or obeying this that or the other.

Whats fair for one should be fair for all.

When these religous groups have internal community cash banking systems outside of unca suga,s eyes.
And people like you and myself dont.
It aint right.
What makes them so special they are untouchable.

Im catholic I want the same perks these people have income reporting wise and banking wise.
Why do they have the freedom I dont have.
Why do I have to pay taxes on my assets in banks, 401s, stocks, ect ect ect
While they have community cash cow banks all unreported and unknown to unca suga.

Its all bullschitt man and dont equate in this day and age to other rights that have existed for 100,s of years for all of us.

Bottom line is they are fuddy duddy old policy tax cheats and scammers who deal in unreported cash income.

While the rest of us get screwed.....

Religous exemptions carte blanche from the old days need ta cease.
Let em worship whatever they want.
But the loopholes benjamin wise need ta cease for all religous groups specially when cold hard cash is involved.
JMO...

Oh, I'm not disagreeing with you in principal....................I'm a flat taxer after all................don't think "rich folks" should get a tax break just because one of their "investments" is losing money..................or their oil well is depreciating.

What happens if we were to join an Amish clan, could we hide our money too? crazy

Geno

Hahahaha!!!
Amish clan

Would love ta see 10 % flat tax federal for sure.

Everybody....

Even rats on their welfare benefits

SS is fugged up basically getting taxed twice.
Cant wait for that schitt in 5 yrs when I turn 62.

Then I get ta experience medicaid cost at 65 in conjunction with tricare for life schitt.

While welfare rats never have ta pay a thing but have the right to vote.

Arrrrrrrgh!!!!!!

April 15 is looming guys......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I didn't take it that way my friend. I thought you might be concerned that I had never operated one. That would be the case with some other weapons. I'd like to fire an MG42, but have never handled one.

I watched most of the video and found it enlightening and entertaining.

The dream was disturbing. lol

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by akasparky

Truth.

Gotta love it!!!
Only on the Fire can ya have a Yoder drop in to rain on a Amish hate parade...

Making the Fire Great Again!!!!!!

Lol I love it. His buddy Byler was gonna join in but he's busy repacking a 100 dollar 55 gallon drum of peach jam from China into dirty half pint jars so he can sell them to white people next summer for 6 bucks each.

Ya got it bad don't ya...
Must be one of those fine christian fire guys.

Byler is packing a special jar for you, it's the all new coronavirus flavored jam.....

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You might want to research the different duties that were assigned to legitimate conciencous objectors during g wartime in this country before you make excuses for the Amish. Being a draft dodging, parasite upon our society is not the same as being a conciencous objectors.
It sounds like you don't appreciate your fellow citizens if they refuse to go and assist in any way the killing of other humans that are not trying to invade this country. I am terribly against foreign involvement because of the cost and it is none of our business mostly. I am certainly against going to another country and killing people who aren't bothering me. It's just my belief that I shouldn't. When they invade or if some of our home grown become dangerous that's different. Other than that live and let live. I wonder maybe you've been involved in some action you feel defensive about?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
it hard to buy a farm around here, they come in groups with cash and buy everything up, I did get 3 farms from out under them

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
renegade,

you mentioned the Amish home banking system in an earlier post I think.

My peeps, you know that little fraternal Italian organization, had their own banking systems too.

But I have a sneaky suspicion the vigorish on a loan is a lot steeper than in the Amish world

And the penalty for late/non payment harsher too.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
it hard to buy a farm around here, they come in groups with cash and buy everything up, I did get 3 farms from out under them

The Chinese do that with houses in Cali.

We should hate them for it, right?

Or just sell the property and move to...............................Montana!

Geno

In it is contentment

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sackett
Originally Posted by JamesJr

What you're trying to do is to compare life where you live to what it's like in other places, and that ain't gonna work.

Kinda like what you're doing....

So you have a little horse manure on the side of the road....big deal. I have a 75 acre mowing lot across the street from me that they spread the slurry out 3-4 times a year. Sure it smells, but such is life. And yes, there is manure and mud on the road as well. If you don't like it, move to a city.

Lack of slow moving triangles, that would be your state then because in PA, they need them on. Wearing a seat belt and doing 70mph is a bit different than not wearing them in a horse drawn carriage.

Lack of indoor plumbing, I know families that didn't have indoor plumbing into the mid 1960's. State should have zero say on the matter.

We have plenty of villages in Alaska that don't have indoor plumbing outside of the laundromats and public showers. Seems to only be a problem with ignorant-ast L48ers.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

The Chinese do that with houses in Cali.

We should hate them for it, right?

Or just sell the property and move to...............................Montana!

Geno

don't hate them, I just know 5 farms they won't get as long as I live

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Without the Amish this great country of our would be without such fine things as the term "Yoder toter" and the such ! smile

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I didn't take it that way my friend. I thought you might be concerned that I had never operated one. That would be the case with some other weapons. I'd like to fire an MG42, but have never handled one.

I watched most of the video and found it enlightening and entertaining.

The dream was disturbing. lol

Dream was disturbing.
Lol!!!!

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by jimy
Without the Amish this great country of our would be without such fine things as the term "Yoder toter" and the such ! smile

or osh kosh be gosh

Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 56 invisible), 2,366 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,043
Posts18,500,820
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.