Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Hectortwsp
see those cute little Amish girls, let me tell you what happens to them when they marry and can not get prego. If after 1 year she doesn't have a bun in the oven her husband goes to his Bishop asks for release from his marriage contract. The Bishop asks if the husband really tried to get his wife in a family way. When he answers yes ( at least 2 times every week every month) THEN THE BISHOP VISITS THE WOMAN WITH THE HUSBANDS BLESSING 2 times a week for 6 months or until she is knocked up. If after 6 months she has not got a belly full of the BISHOP'S kid he grants an Amish divorce and the woman goes back to her parents house to live unmarried the rest of her life or can leave the Amish all together.
That is fact! Check it out yourself.
See those little boys? they are going to work 14-16 hours a day 7 days a week until the old man gets them a job at 16 years of age THEN that cute little blonde boy must turn EVERY penny over to the old man as long as he is unmarried and living in his old man's home.
THAT is fact! Check it out yourself.
How do I know this is fact? My son married an Amish girl whom left her family 'cause her husband wanted kids and she had female issues that the BISHOP would not allow her to get medical care for. Nor would she fugg the BISHOP to try and get knocked up. Since leaving her family she got medical care and I have 3 great wonderful grandchildren whom though invited too often to count have not see their mother's parents to this day! If I ever see those kock suckers on the road I'll run their buggy over with my semi. AND THAT TOO IS A FACT!!!!
Thanks for sharing. Many of us know stories like this, but the Campfire contingent only wants to hear stuff about Constitution-loving bearded heroes nobly defying the government by shixting outdoors and fu cking over folks not in their tribe.

I totally believe that this happened and would be as upset as Hector but are you saying that if I don’t want to run them all over that means I think they’re all saints?

There is a middle ground dont ya think? Like that they’re just like us... evil, moral, ethical, hypocritical, salt of the earth, all of the above?

You're a good guy efw, so no offense intended. A lot of folks only see the bucolic, old timers out working hard and selling their wares to tourist types. IME the truth is closer to many of the negative things posted. You haven't heard of me calling for killing them or anything. To most folks, they are a non-issue because they don't live around them. They are pretty much a non-issue for me other than a bother when I go north to a town that is fair-sized to do business-as I stated earlier, the next county up from my own. Now that my kids have gotten past the age to play them, the only thing I have to do is listen to my wife, a teacher and coach, bitch about them. I know a few things and have heard of others from trusted sources. No doubt there are some good ones. I've known a couple. But by and large they fit the negative image posted here more than the positive one-as a group.

I despise big government more than the Amish/Mennonites/German Baptists, et al. I also don't like a tiered system of justice, which is what we're currently living under. Does it piss me off more that Biden is guilty of all sorts of corruption than some Mennonite selling tomatoes he bought from the hated "English" as homegrown when they actually came in from Mexico? Certainly. Another thing is that these types will usually see you as an outsider as fair game whereas they might treat one of their own clan better. Then again, see Hector's post for the Amish version of "better".

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by slumlord
EthanEdwards I shared this personal bit of truth because after reading along for several pages I could hardly believe so many ignorant posters have a totally illogical view of those people in straw hats. Are there good hard working Amish ,yes I am sure there are according to my DIL her parents loved their children work hard for the family and help neighbors and family out without being asked. BUT one needs to know what we non Amish people do not understand is there is a strict regiment that is to be followed within the clan. That varies some from clan to clan but always the BISHOP and ELDERS make the rules of the clan. Whom BTW can chose to follow their own rules or not but enforce them strictly on all other members of their clan.
Why do so many small farmers dislike the Amish...cause all an Amish family needs to do is make enough money to get by. While the English must make a comfortable living.
i enjoyed reading what you posted

I got on XNXX

Typed in Amish

I enjoyed it also!!!

LOL!!!

Gonna try Mormon tommorow!!!

Hahahaha!!!

Just remember, ya gots to lick it before ya stick it...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Musicianized
I dont have any problem with making the Amish pay taxes etc.. but calling them the names and degrading them like you are in here is nothing but disgusting.

It’s pretty bad I admit.

Do you know any Masons?

Might be some around here.

5th degree or some such maybe.

Black belts too.

I think there's still some IOOF folks too.

Geno
definitely some odd fellers on here grin

Chillin in their Ted Kucsinki shacks, harvesting free innernek of the ionosphere.
More mainly just the usual suspects spouting off about the innocence and righteousness of some group that they have no experience of and have seen on the teevee. lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Omfg Democrats burn them! 🙄

Maybe we should burn those door knockers too.

Burn everyone that doesn't think exactly the way we want them to think.

You all wipe your ass the same direction.

Think all they want...It’s when they decide they know best for a community or State after fleeing one that is overcome in taxes, people, filth, high crime, etc...And they want to make their new home just like it. Nah, I’m good without their help. But, I will light the fires. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
This sheit is golden.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Omfg Democrats burn them! 🙄

Maybe we should burn those door knockers too.

Burn everyone that doesn't think exactly the way we want them to think.

You all wipe your ass the same direction.

You sound really familiar for somebody who just registered in 2020...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I dont have any problem with making the Amish pay taxes etc.. but calling them the names and degrading them like you are in here is nothing but disgusting.

It’s pretty bad I admit.

Do you know any Masons?

Might be some around here.

5th degree or some such maybe.

Black belts too.

I think there's still some IOOF folks too.

Geno
definitely some odd fellers on here grin

Chillin in their Ted Kucsinki shacks, harvesting free innernek of the ionosphere.
More mainly just the usual suspects spouting off about the innocence and righteousness of some group that they have no experience of and have seen on the teevee. lol
I call it: Salmon Idaho Theory

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Lot's of anti-Amites on here.

They need a better public relations dept.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
EthanEdwards I shared this personal bit of truth because after reading along for several pages I could hardly believe so many ignorant posters have a totally illogical view of those people in straw hats. Are there good hard working Amish ,yes I am sure there are according to my DIL her parents loved their children work hard for the family and help neighbors and family out without being asked. BUT one needs to know what we non Amish people do not understand is there is a strict regiment that is to be followed within the clan. That varies some from clan to clan but always the BISHOP and ELDERS make the rules of the clan. Whom BTW can chose to follow their own rules or not but enforce them strictly on all other members of their clan.
Why do so many small farmers dislike the Amish...cause all an Amish family needs to do is make enough money to get by. While the English must make a comfortable living.
i enjoyed reading what you posted

I got on XNXX

Typed in Amish

I enjoyed it also!!!

LOL!!!

Gonna try Mormon tommorow!!!

Hahahaha!!!

The Amish anal stuff was awesome. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The teevee... I've lived around several Amish communities here in MI.

I've never had an issue with them personally. I have the Amish process my deer for me. The charge $45 and do a better job than any "english man I've ever paid. I normally do them myself these days but for $45 it's worth it to me. I can use the time saved to chase more deer or fish.

I do know people that have had problems with them trespassing. They definitely can fish out a lake. Some of them might be poachers..

But now let me tell you about the guys that aren't amish that go ice fishing and take home a limit in the morning and then a limit that evening, day after day..

There's scumbags in every race, religion, group, what have you..

Like I said.. it might be bullshit that they don't have to pay taxes but hate is unnecessary.

You paint with a wide brush forgetting you got the paint spilled all down the front of you.

You can lead a horse...
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I've never had an issue with them personally. I have the Amish process my deer for me. The charge $45 and do a better job than any "english man I've ever paid. I normally do them myself these days but for $45 it's worth it to me. I can use the time saved to chase more deer or fish.

I do know people that have had problems with them trespassing. They definitely can fish out a lake. Some of them might be poachers..

But now let me tell you about the guys that aren't amish that go ice fishing and take home a limit in the morning and then a limit that evening, day after day..

Like I said.. it might be bullshit that they don't have to pay taxes but hate is unnecessary.

You paint with a wide brush forgetting you got the paint spilled all down the front of you.
Okay, thanks for your input. You're dismissed to go back to f u c k ing your pet donkey now. lol

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

Thought reg quakers were friggin weird enough.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Okay, thanks for your input. You're dismissed to go back to f u c k ing your pet donkey now. lol

Go back to f u c k i n g your sister you dumb redneck F U C K. But go slow so your last toof don't fall out.

You can lead a horse...
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
There was a great Amish or Mennonite meat processor available. KY made them stop taking any deer from TN though.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'm sort of thinking that the Amish crime centers can be put on the back burner while we deal with the Moslem/Somali, the Indian Reservations, and the ghettos in the urban centers. Not to mention thieving white meth-headed trash. That is where the drag on our treasury is. I know the Indians somewhat have the right to self government but they don't stay on the rez always. The Amish I'm sure have their faults but they aren't seeming to cost us much. As to the game and fish violations, where are your game wardens? I always targeted serious violators and usually once I got after one I caught him.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
No, no. Injuns is peaceful hard working types.

No crime.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Most of what I have read in this thread reminds me of the article's of impeachment. Total 100% bullshit!
James Jr. You must have been spanked by a lady with a scarf on her head when you were little for showing your talleywatcker to other little boys to have so much hate for a great bunch of people.
And I have lived among the Mennonites for years. Compare them to any other group and they shine.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
No, no. Injuns is peaceful hard working types.No crime.
I've been to Pine Ridge SD< and White Clay Nebraska

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from commonsenseevaluation.com]

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
That's one way to grab some land. Condemning property of the little guy has always been a tactic.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 10ring1, 58 invisible), 2,478 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,049
Posts18,500,981
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.