Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 29 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 28 29
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Felt like Scotch tonight: The Balvenie 14 Year Caribbean Cask and Aberlour 12 yr.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Chocolate covered cherry shine.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Have to put in another plug for Famous Grouse Smoky Black. If your local liquoratorium has a bit it's well worth a try. And if I may mention a disappointment it'll be Dewar's 12 year old. Bought a fifth back around Christmas on an urge. Turned out to be not a bit better than white label.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Sangria

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Pickle juice

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from 66.media.tumblr.com]

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by cooper57m
Felt like Scotch tonight: The Balvenie 14 Year Caribbean Cask and Aberlour 12 yr.

Two outstanding choices...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
G2 Lower Sugar. Glacier Freeze.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by huntinaz

Went there a few years back. The distillery was not obvious but the entertainment area in the castle was. Enjoyed Ennis so much we stayed an extra day there and cut out other plans later. Two of my favorite days/nights in years.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by shootem
Have to put in another plug for Famous Grouse Smoky Black. If your local liquoratorium has a bit it's well worth a try. And if I may mention a disappointment it'll be Dewar's 12 year old. Bought a fifth back around Christmas on an urge. Turned out to be not a bit better than white label.

Not sure I like this more than the plain FG, but since the bird on the standard being honored is the AK state bird I have an emotional attachment. wink Both are dirt cheap in Ireland and Scotland... like under $20 a liter. The Black is slightly more expensive.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Went there a few years back. The distillery was not obvious but the entertainment area in the castle was. Enjoyed Ennis so much we stayed an extra day there and cut out other plans later. Two of my favorite days/nights in years.

We didn’t go to this distillery, I bought it in the Dublin airport on the way home. Looked interesting and at cask strength. It’s good. Couldn’t find a liquor store in Dublin or Galway that had reasonable prices so gambled on the airport. Good prices but couldn’t find any of the offerings from the Dingle distillery that I wanted. Got a bottle of redbreast 12 cask strength for like 55€. That’s all that’s left after this is gone...

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Not sure I like this more than the plain FG, but since the bird on the standard being honored is the AK state bird I have an emotional attachment. wink Both are dirt cheap in Ireland and Scotland... like under $20 a liter. The Black is slightly more expensive.

IIRC it's 24 to 26 ish for Smoky at our local ABC. Maybe a buck or two over original Grouse. Final preference is always up to the imbiber. To prove the point I've become quite a fan of Evan Williams Bonded white label. Many will disapprove. But look at what all we have here to choose from and argue over, if it comes to that. Only in the US of A. Praise be.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Both gifts from my son. My latest from him is the Nikka Coffey Malt. Haven't popped that one yet.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Both gifts from my son. My latest from him is the Nikka Coffey Malt. Haven't popped that one yet.

I find it medicinal, personally... but maybe Thomas found a better batch. wink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

We didn’t go to this distillery, I bought it in the Dublin airport on the way home. Looked interesting and at cask strength. It’s good. Couldn’t find a liquor store in Dublin or Galway that had reasonable prices so gambled on the airport. Good prices but couldn’t find any of the offerings from the Dingle distillery that I wanted. Got a bottle of redbreast 12 cask strength for like 55€. That’s all that’s left after this is gone...

I find duty-free stores abroad to have lots of different stuff never seen on the internet or in stores. The Redbreast is exceptional.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

IIRC it's 24 to 26 ish for Smoky at our local ABC. Maybe a buck or two over original Grouse. Final preference is always up to the imbiber. To prove the point I've become quite a fan of Evan Williams Bonded white label. Many will disapprove. But look at what all we have here to choose from and argue over, if it comes to that. Only in the US of A. Praise be.

I will have to look for the bonded.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
May have one Bud Light

Page 9 of 29 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 65 invisible), 2,468 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,596
Posts18,492,216
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.