Page 4 of 47 1 2 3 4 5 6 46 47
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Hitler was not all that crazy or particularly evil for his time and background. Towards the end he was going crazy from the amphetamines and the crushing pressure of a losing war but in the beginning he was a very smart and charismatic leader. I hate the historical character he has been made into.

Yeah, other than that world domination thing, he was an OK guy.

War propaganda that passed uncritically into official history. It doesn't hold up to even mild scrutiny.

What, exactly doesn't hold up to mild scrutiny?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Hitler was not all that crazy or particularly evil for his time and background. Towards the end he was going crazy from the amphetamines and the crushing pressure of a losing war but in the beginning he was a very smart and charismatic leader. I hate the historical character he has been made into.

If you really take the time to read about Hitler, you'd amend your statement. He was a deeply flawed and scarred character since youth...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Nazis bit off more than they could chew. Germans invented the Porsche and that wasn't a bad thing. One of my high school flings was Jewish, had boobies that were 10's and she knew how to use 'em. That was a very good thing.

Why can't we all get along?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
The Nazis bit off more than they could chew. Germans invented the Porsche and that wasn't a bad thing. One of my high school flings was Jewish, had boobies that were 10's and she knew how to use 'em. That was a very good thing.

Well Dan, for starters...You just plain scare the hell outta people...So, there is that. 😬😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K

I’m Kaywoodie and I approve of this post!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

FACT: Jewish chicks grow tits before they grow arms...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shusssssh, the rest of these wankers might figure that out.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
My best friend is a Jew. I’m a lax Methodist redneck from Central Mississippi. He’s the one I would call if everything in my world blew up and I needed someone I could trust to 100% have my back, I’m the one he would call. He votes to the right of Attila the Hun.

People are individuals.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

There was no scheme to rule the world. Any reasonably rigorous examination of German sources would make that quite plain. In fact, Hitler's hope was for Great Britain to remain in control of the British Empire (he was constantly trying to work out a peace with them), and he certainly had no interest in the Americas. The war was mainly about the Western powers preventing Hitler from reuniting the German people within a single polity, and Hitler's struggles against this objective. Later, he felt forced to respond to Soviet aspirations to invade and dominate Europe, which German intelligence had discovered was their plan.

IC B3

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
My best friend is a Jew. I’m a lax Methodist redneck from Central Mississippi. He’s the one I would call if everything in my world blew up and I needed someone I could trust to 100% have my back, I’m the one he would call. He votes to the right of Attila the Hun.

People are individuals.

I have the same experience. Besides he’s where I get some of my most useful material.

Me, "Hey you know any international Jewish bankers?"

Him, "No! Do you know any? I’ve been looking for one too!"

Founder

WS

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
DD you sure can brighten a guys day. Leaving the Jews out of it or picking on any other groups if it wasn't for all the wars and genocides over the last 2500 years this planet sure would be a crowded place. Probably wouldn't be as much public land for me to hunt and fish on either. Selfish? I don't know I'm getting ready to retire and learn how to say GFY .Trav is gonna tutor me. MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
One thing is for sure. No matter where Jews go they wear out their welcome in society.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

There was no scheme to rule the world. Any reasonably rigorous examination of German sources would make that quite plain. In fact, Hitler's hope was for Great Britain to remain in control of the British Empire (he was constantly trying to work out a peace with them), and he certainly had no interest in the Americas. The war was mainly about the Western powers preventing Hitler from reuniting the German people within a single polity, and Hitler's struggles against this objective. Later, he felt forced to respond to Soviet aspirations to invade and dominate Europe, which German intelligence had discovered was their plan.

Ignorance gold right there. You related to Chamberlain?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
So,....who is everybody voting for,...Bloomberg, Bernie Sanders, of Tom Steyer?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI

I’m a Churchill fanboy...Unless there’s some secret papers hidden away that says he was a chicken shît, I think the dude had resolve and sat upon some large steel eggs.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Ok, this will end my political/religious BS for the day. I have to go deal with a small bit of madness on an unprecedented scale today. Y’all ever get to see a cardiologist pound his head on the wall?

Have a great day and Shalom!

Founder

WS

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Establishment history has Chamberlain all wrong, too. The Western powers were determined to have war with any form of Germany that was not a completely subjugated slave state under the yoke of the Versailles Treaty. This is why Chamberlain was removed. He wasn't onboard with this objective.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

I guess essentially, we prevented the Nazi's from saving the world.

I mean really.....who GAS about Czechoslovakia.......

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Ok, this will end my political/religious BS for the day. I have to go deal with a small bit of madness on an unprecedented scale today. Y’all ever get to see a cardiologist pound his head on the wall?

Have a great day and Shalom!

Good luck and happy birthday!

Ha lostem in the lake um.

I am MAGA.
Page 4 of 47 1 2 3 4 5 6 46 47

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

152 members (10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 673, 1minute, 29aholic, 805, 16 invisible), 2,219 guests, and 990 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,935
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.