Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 47 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 46 47
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
I have often wondered what history reflect if Hitler had stayed with in Germany and not invaded other countries

Last edited by ldholton; 01/29/20.
GB1

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Shaman rambles like a shaman.

Do we hate Jews or not?!?!

WTF?

I hate only what organized Jewry has been attempting to bring (and has succeeded in bringing) about. We are commanded to love the lost, and to wish that they be found (i.e., with that they abandon their error, and come to faith in Christ).

So, the Nazis were wrong?

[Linked Image from ]

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by smokepole
What, exactly doesn't hold up to mild scrutiny?

There was no scheme to rule the world. Any reasonably rigorous examination of German sources would make that quite plain. In fact, Hitler's hope was for Great Britain to remain in control of the British Empire (he was constantly trying to work out a peace with them), and he certainly had no interest in the Americas. The war was mainly about the Western powers preventing Hitler from reuniting the German people within a single polity, and Hitler's struggles against this objective. Later, he felt forced to respond to Soviet aspirations to invade and dominate Europe, which German intelligence had discovered was their plan.

Ignorance gold right there. You related to Chamberlain?

Establishment history has Chamberlain all wrong, too. The Western powers were determined to have war with any form of Germany that was not a completely subjugated slave state under the yoke of the Versailles Treaty. This is why Chamberlain was removed. He wasn't onboard with this objective.

And the military industrial complex needed money.

As Gutlie Rothschild said, "If my sons wanted no wars, there would be none."

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[
Establishment history has Chamberlain all wrong, too. The Western powers were determined to have war with any form of Germany that was not a completely subjugated slave state under the yoke of the Versailles Treaty. This is why Chamberlain was removed. He wasn't onboard with this objective.

GMAFB. He was removed because he caved after Munich. If they really wanted to have a war with Germany, 1936 was the year to start it, but WTF, let's give them another almost four years to strengthen their position, militarily and geographically then go to war. Brilliant.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Beaver10

I’m a Churchill fanboy...Unless there’s some secret papers hidden away that says he was a chicken shît, I think the dude had resolve and sat upon some large steel eggs.

😎

YouTube has removed it, but you can still watch it here:

Link to video

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Thank goodness America had Stalin to align with in WW2.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
All I know is The Bible states pretty plainly that the Jews are on the right side of God and if you hate Israel and the Jews, you aren't. Let me see now......which side do I take, Nazis or God's?

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Hitler was not all that crazy or particularly evil for his time and background. Towards the end he was going crazy from the amphetamines and the crushing pressure of a losing war but in the beginning he was a very smart and charismatic leader. I hate the historical character he has been made into.

[Linked Image from ]

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Somebody mention Churchill?

Germany's unforgivable crime before the second world war," Churchill said," was her attempt to extricate her economic power from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit." (Churchill to Lord Robert Boothby, quoted in the Foreword, 2nd Ed. Sydney Rogerson, Propaganda in the Next War
2001, orig. 1938.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
The Nazis bit off more than they could chew. Germans invented the Porsche and that wasn't a bad thing. One of my high school flings was Jewish, had boobies that were 10's and she knew how to use 'em. That was a very good thing.

Why can't we all get along?

You knew Holly, too?!

Most gravity defying tits and most enthusiastic piece of tail I ever had was a Jewish girl, Holly G. Lived with a different one for 10 years, who coincidentally also had amazing tits although that's not the main reason I lived with her. Her family accepted me, even invited me to sit at their table for a Passover Seder, but never really "accepted" me. And when around her Jewish friends I was still not of the tribe, that was obvious. Kind of like folks who have a black guy as a friend will see him act differently when it's just him vs. when he's with a bunch of other black guys.

My father was amazingly unprejudiced for having been the product of an early 20th Century rural North Carolina farm boy upbringing. He had a Negro roommate at Duke University in 1932 when associating with "nigras" of any kind branded you as a n*gger lover. But he didn't like Jews one bit. Mostly I think he didn't like what he saw as everything they did being about money with integrity in business dealings not even a remote factor.

My jury is still out. Having known many on a close personal basis, they're just people. But they sure do something to stir up folks.

To the original post, no, the Nazi's effed up big time. Not only was genocide morally evil, they inadvertently gave the Jews a victim trump card they've been playing to ward off criticism since 1945.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by reivertom
All I know is The Bible states pretty plainly that the Jews are on the right side of God and if you hate Israel and the Jews, you aren't. Let me see now......which side do I take, Nazis or God's?

Scofield balderdash.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe

A completely irrelevant fact for this discussion...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Never.EVER deny a fool the opportunity to show his ass.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Not at all!

If America hadn't had those millions of Russians on its side,..Hitler would have taken over the world and ended diversity. Then America would have no strength.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
and winny was half 'merican

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Not at all!

If America hadn't had those millions of Russians on its side,..Hitler would have taken over the world and ended diversity. Then America would have no strength.

[Linked Image from ]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Not at all!

LOL. grin

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So many compelling articles posted here every day. I have learned so much about all these Jewish problems.

I even learned Joe Rogan is Jewish!

So with that, who here thinks the Nazi's had the right idea?

Wasn't Isreal able to become established because of WWII?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

I'm bummed you didn't comment on my OP

Page 5 of 47 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 46 47

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (1_deuce, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 204guy, 61 invisible), 2,534 guests, and 1,140 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,799
Posts18,516,200
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.