Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Springcove
Flave you have Maiden tickets??? You lucky bastard. They’re not even playing in Utah on this tour. Enjoy.

Trump 2020 MAGA!!!

I did.

We went last year.

But I do have tickets to Seinfeld at the end of the month.

Oh! George and the destroyers play here on March 7th. You KNOW I'm going to that. LOL.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by akasparky

A Connecticut lefty import. FAIL

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Springcove
Flave you have Maiden tickets??? You lucky bastard. They’re not even playing in Utah on this tour. Enjoy.

Trump 2020 MAGA!!!

I did.

We went last year.

But I do have tickets to Seinfeld at the end of the month.

Oh! George and the destroyers play here on March 7th. You KNOW I'm going to that. LOL.

Got to see them on Book of Souls but not this time. Enjoy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I would say in this blue county in AZ support for Trump doesn’t seem any more vocal. But the constant reactionary and obnoxious bad noise from the left has died down a lot

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Trump has/is been building a better ground game than the Dims. The Dims underestimate him at their own peril and will continue to do so.

I didn't really understand the whole Trump and Twitter thing in the beginning (I don't Tweet and ain't very bright), but after a while I realized it was just another Trump game for gaming the gamers...

He walked smack dab into the middle of Liberal Twitter Party 110% UNINVITED... sits down in his comfy chair and tweets like a madman just for the fugg of it.

Damn that makes me smile...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Trump has/is been building a better ground game than the Dims. The Dims underestimate him at their own peril and will continue to do so.

I didn't really understand the whole Trump and Twitter thing in the beginning (I don't Tweet and ain't very bright), but after a while I realized it was just another Trump game for gaming the gamers...

He walked smack dab into the middle of Liberal Twitter Party 110% UNINVITED... sits down in his comfy chair and tweets like a madman just for the fugg of it.

Damn that makes me smile...
It's very likely Trump has professionals hired who tweet for him. Everything is very calculated. To me, that makes the whole thing even funnier.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by jimy
Trump won Pennsylvania 2016 by a narrow margin, but today his support is everywhere, signs and flags are flying proudly at homes and business alike !

His rallies here draw over flow crowds in the tens of thousands. He will win here no doubt !

Without a doubt! Bucks County Pennsylvania .it’s absolutely amazing the amount of Trump Flags being flown on trucks, houses. People Openly support him where they used to whisper his name :-)And this is not the most conservative county in Pennsylvania. Things are definitely changing!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
One wonders if Trump will win Virginia.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
South Central Wisconsin is pretty damn liberal and there’s plenty of Trump support around here. A lot of vocal anti Trump
People too. Not a lot different than 2016. I think he’ll still take Wisconsin and the nation.

I do think that there is a percentage of younger voters that are a bit jaded because we had too unrealistic of expectations going into his first term. For example he’s lost some support over his weaker stance on the second amendment than what he had originally campaigned. I don’t think it’ll hurt him too much though especially with the clustefück of candidates the dems are running.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We have a wad of Yankee immigrants in my neighborhood, many of which are Dims. Having a donkey bumper sticker is fair close to a capital offense.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
It's simple. The democratic side beats you down, tells you they are smarter, demands more of your hard earned money as they blame you for the worlds ills.
The president says stand up, be strong, be proud, live your own life because it belongs to you.
I am tired of politicians apologizing in my stead for my country being as strong as we have built it.
I like the guy.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
One wonders if Trump will win Virginia.

I wish I had your mindset.
I am committed as a resistance fighter the rest of my life.

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Addressing the original OP question.

Yes, absolutely. And the Democruds (which includes the MSM) continually parading nauseating political slugs in front of our faces is stoking our fire. They seem to miss the fact that Trump was elected because he was a non-politician.

This country is fed up! It's going to be a slaughter.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
I wear my MAGA hat every day every wear I go . I get the odd dirty look but as of yet never a negative comment. When and if I ever do I will just ignore it as I don't acknowledge that dim voters deserve to be recognized as people. But what really pleases me is how many Young people say how much they like the hat. I get lots of that!

MOLON LABE
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Since the democrats impeached Trump, I think his support has increased. I think a lot of people finally realized this is about overturning the last election, not a debate about the issues. Democrats have admitted they don't think they can trust the American people to make the right decision when it comes to elections.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Sure hope everyone is correct about winning big.. never dearmed Obama would get a second term .

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I saw a Trump 2020 bumper sticker on a Prius last weekend if that's any measure.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The morning talk show here is hosted by Jimmy Cefalo. You could easily paint him a liberal.

He repeatedly states on his show that if the dems don't stop their nonsense the right could turn violent. This is not a right wing nut job. He's very middle of the road on almost every issue.

Same for Joe Rogan. He's right on some things, left on others.

But he says it almost daily. If the dems don't stop this schit they're going to get themselves killed.

I don't recall any mainstream commentators saying anything similar. Ever.

Unfortunately that may be what it is going to take to get this BS to stop.

3825 24336
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I live and work in what could be described as the most liberal parts of Florida.

And I have to say, the support for Trump today, vs just a couple of years ago is incredible. People used to whisper about him when giving praise. Now it is outright full on love for our President. It is a given that law enforcement and military adore him. You wouldn't gamble speaking ill of him around any of those types. A short couple of years ago, I'd say it was 50/50.

The inter coastal water way and Biscayne Bay are littered with boats waving "TRUMP 2020" flags. Liberals that hate him stay quiet when his name is brought up. As opposed to just a couple years ago when they would scoff and laugh.

It really is incredible how well he has rallied the right in such a short amount of time.

Curious if others have seen similar in their respective areas.

Thanks for that good news, Col Travis. Still, I dare you to wear a MAGA cap in public.

Of course, I wouldnt ask you to do something I wouldn't. I wear mine all the time out in public and have for 3 years.
To answer your question, most days I get people saying they like my cap. Of course, I dont live in as wonderful a place as you do. smile

I'm 10 miles from good coyote, deer, dove, quail, hog, javelins, and rabbit hunting. 50 from duck and sandhill hunting.

Surely you wouldnt be concerned about causing any problems wearing one in public. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by akasparky

Deep state letting Trump know they are gunning for him.

GOD bless Trump.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (007FJ, 21, 2500HD, 160user, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 72 invisible), 2,576 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,090
Posts18,482,931
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.