Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
There was a thread here a day or two ago with a video about how Google can sway voters. The numbers were astounding. Add to Google, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube (Google) and just about every broadcast news outlet, that is a lot of power. Then don't discount what shenanigans the left will pull on voter fraud, vote counting, the electoral college, etc. I pray he wins.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Trump has/is been building a better ground game than the Dims. The Dims underestimate him at their own peril and will continue to do so.

Let us no underestimate the Dems....they control social media.

Yet Trump continues to climb.

It's astounding. And speaks volumes about the American people.

If he wins 2020 (and I think he will) there is going to be a very strong message sent to the world.

Yeah. It will mean Putin screwed the US again. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by Hastings
As to the Psychology Today article. Were you relating that description toward Trump supporters? Or more appropriately toward the sycophant support of the likes of Mr. Obama and Ms. Clinton?

Where ever it may fit and that's if it fits anywhere for you. Just a professionals point of view.

Pukes are trying to paint Trump as a deranged King and Trumpers as idiots, as usual.

It's another case of the left accusing the right of their own actions.

Some of you ought to Google Mike Rothschilds tweets about Trump. Hes supposed to be a really sharp leftest writer. He's a freaking nut job going crazy over Trumps draining of the world's swamp, as I'd Piglosi and Nadless and Shifty.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/01/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

If you think Donald Trump is tyrant you're a fugking moron.

Well that went right over your head.
Look in the mirror, I was more so thinking the tyrant here was YOU and the Psychology Today study described why so many follow your threads....

Deflave is no tyrant. We come to him for the quality of his tongue lashings.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The Dems are Trump's greatest supporters and can not see they keep digging their hole deeper and deeper. The Dems will get Trump reelected in 2020.

Man and man's best friend still looking at the green side of sod.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by boatammo
I wear my MAGA hat every day every wear I go . I get the odd dirty look but as of yet never a negative comment. When and if I ever do I will just ignore it as I don't acknowledge that dim voters deserve to be recognized as people. But what really pleases me is how many Young people say how much they like the hat. I get lots of that!

Same here, boat. Great news. I did have an unfriendly bleck chick cashier at HEB act a little snarky. I asked the mgr if she was feeling ok that day. He asked why and I said she was nice before until I wore my MAGA cap. Gee, I hope she got to feeling mobetter after he checked on her. smile

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
There was a thread here a day or two ago with a video about how Google can sway voters. The numbers were astounding. Add to Google, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube (Google) and just about every broadcast news outlet, that is a lot of power. Then don't discount what shenanigans the left will pull on voter fraud, vote counting, the electoral college, etc. I pray he wins.

Yeah, that lieberal college professor reported that to theCongress. Afterwards, he was interviewed by 6 states Atty General. Last June or July. One told him he figured he, Dr Epstein, would be dead in a few months from an accident. Dec 24 his wife was run over by a cement truck. She died Dec 27.

Dr Epistein has subsequently proclaimed to the world, and in particular to Google, he is not depressed or suicidal.

The Deep State Cabal does it's best to take care of its puppets like Zero and the Clinton's.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/01/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

If you think Donald Trump is tyrant you're a fugking moron.

... why so many follow your threads....

I follow for the free bread crumbs just like Hansel and Gretel... but those fugging birds... and iquanas (...or is that iguani).

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rem141r
haven't seen it yet in the rural parts of PA i frequent. trump stuff was everywhere in 16. i hope there isn't complacency. the schitheads in pittsburgh, philly, harrisburg and state college will be out in droves.

Yard signs are something different.

I think it's too early for those frankly.

Only seen a few yard signs for local races, so far.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Iwork

I'm confused. I thought it was the wife that brought home the bacon, while you fried it up in a pan.

You're thinking of Dave.

You've burst my bubble, all this time I thought you just sat on a five gallon bucket beside a canal all day fision and plinkin' an occasional Iguana like all the other unemployed Miami types do..

We're all unemployed down here. And have no AC. Or hot water.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TheKid
I live in the Oklahoma, the number of small town folks in my area who aren’t Trump supporters could probably be counted on one hand. Think I’ve see two Bernie stickers, both trucks belonged to old burned out dope smoker boomers. Dude down the street has an 8” tall decal the full width of his tailgate that says “Go Trump Go”. There’s people still rocking their Trump lawn signs from 16. I think we’ll go red here again.

The only place I've seen ANY lawn ornament signs is Wilton Manors.

They love them some Pete Bootyjeg.

LOL.

Wilton Manors is full of single agenda LGBT voters. They all want to live on top of each other.. literally.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
As to the Psychology Today article. Were you relating that description toward Trump supporters? Or more appropriately toward the sycophant support of the likes of Mr. Obama and Ms. Clinton?
Where ever it may fit and that's if it fits anywhere for you. Just a professionals point of view.
What do you personally think of the average Trump supporter? You know, the usual white middle class living out away from the east or west coast. Are they the kind that would feel good about and fall for tyranny? After all West Virginia, Nebraska Oklahoma,Wyoming and a lot more went overwhelmingly for Trump. I think actually over 2600 counties voted for Trump and less than 500 for Ms.Clinton. What in the voters psychological makeup was driving that vote? Your opinion, if I may be so bold to ask?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I live and work in what could be described as the most liberal parts of Florida.

And I have to say, the support for Trump today, vs just a couple of years ago is incredible. People used to whisper about him when giving praise. Now it is outright full on love for our President. It is a given that law enforcement and military adore him. You wouldn't gamble speaking ill of him around any of those types. A short couple of years ago, I'd say it was 50/50.

The inter coastal water way and Biscayne Bay are littered with boats waving "TRUMP 2020" flags. Liberals that hate him stay quiet when his name is brought up. As opposed to just a couple years ago when they would scoff and laugh.

It really is incredible how well he has rallied the right in such a short amount of time.

Curious if others have seen similar in their respective areas.

Doesn't seem to be any difference in the liberal cesspool of Whitefish. They'd vote for anything or anyone that worshipped at the idol of liberal coksuckery.

MAGA
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Thanks for that good news, Col Travis. Still, I dare you to wear a MAGA cap in public.

Of course, I wouldnt ask you to do something I wouldn't. I wear mine all the time out in public and have for 3 years.
To answer your question, most days I get people saying they like my cap. Of course, I dont live in as wonderful a place as you do. smile

I'm 10 miles from good coyote, deer, dove, quail, hog, javelins, and rabbit hunting. 50 from duck and sandhill hunting.

Surely you wouldnt be concerned about causing any problems wearing one in public. grin

That's kind of an idiotic thing to say.

I have a family of five and I don't live in Bum Fugk Nowhere.

Not to mention your statements on here do more to damage Trump than wearing that fugking hat could ever make up for.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The morning talk show here is hosted by Jimmy Cefalo. You could easily paint him a liberal.

He repeatedly states on his show that if the dems don't stop their nonsense the right could turn violent. This is not a right wing nut job. He's very middle of the road on almost every issue.

Same for Joe Rogan. He's right on some things, left on others.

But he says it almost daily. If the dems don't stop this schit they're going to get themselves killed.

I don't recall any mainstream commentators saying anything similar. Ever.

Jimmy will surprise you sometimes. He'll be totally all in right wing on something, then he'll turn around and come across will some bullschit like you mentioned.

Too many helmet to helmets, maybe.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kid0917
Originally Posted by doubletap
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Trump has/is been building a better ground game than the Dims. The Dims underestimate him at their own peril and will continue to do so.

Let us no underestimate the Dems....they control social media.

They also do the best job cheating.

So true. There are precincts in Philadelphia that didn’t have one Trump vote. Given the average intelligence in those precincts, there would have been some Trump votes just by accident.

ROFL!

That's fuggin hilarious. smile

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
35 Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
We were in Marathon and Key West last week.
It sure appears to be Trump Country down there !!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I live and work in what could be described as the most liberal parts of Florida.

And I have to say, the support for Trump today, vs just a couple of years ago is incredible. People used to whisper about him when giving praise. Now it is outright full on love for our President. It is a given that law enforcement and military adore him. You wouldn't gamble speaking ill of him around any of those types. A short couple of years ago, I'd say it was 50/50.

The inter coastal water way and Biscayne Bay are littered with boats waving "TRUMP 2020" flags. Liberals that hate him stay quiet when his name is brought up. As opposed to just a couple years ago when they would scoff and laugh.

It really is incredible how well he has rallied the right in such a short amount of time.

Curious if others have seen similar in their respective areas.

Thanks for that good news, Col Travis. Still, I dare you to wear a MAGA cap in public.

Of course, I wouldnt ask you to do something I wouldn't. I wear mine all the time out in public and have for 3 years.
To answer your question, most days I get people saying they like my cap. Of course, I dont live in as wonderful a place as you do. smile

I'm 10 miles from good coyote, deer, dove, quail, hog, javelins, and rabbit hunting. 50 from duck and sandhill hunting.

Surely you wouldnt be concerned about causing any problems wearing one in public. grin

My neighbor is flying a YUGE Trump 2020 flag under his Stars & Stripes.

No reports of vandalism by the commies across the street at the school yet (Teachers, admins, parents)..

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Although Alaska has more than its fair share of the free schitt crowd, it'll still very likely go to Trump.

The D'craps have nothing to offer other than their Marxist class warfare, treasonous d-baggery and sowing seeds of hate and discontent.

They can't argue against the booming economy, the tax cuts that created it and gave us all more disposable income, the record low unemployment across all demographics, but especially noticeable in the so-called minority populations. They can't argue against the strong foreign policy and military victories achieved at minimal risks. The reaching out to hostile countries and opening dialogue with them. The spankin' new replacement for NAFTA and hopefully a meaningful forthcoming fair-trade agreement with China.

Most importantly of all, he has positively changed the judiciary from the district level up, for a long time to come. The only loose ends that need tied up is for the Bolshevik cuhnt RBG to take her place in hell to make room for a decent SCOTUS justice for the next 20-25 years or more.

Not to mention the border wall that seems to be quietly proceeding.

Trump 2020 KAG!

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The most conservative candidate that the liberals give us will always get our vote.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (007FJ, 21, 160user, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 70 invisible), 2,568 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,088
Posts18,482,895
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.