Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
A number of people in politics, the media and elsewhere are openly speculating that if Democrats wind up with a “brokered convention,” with no strong or viable nominee evident, Hillary Clinton might enter the arena as the “savior” who could unite the delegates and go on to defeat President Donald Trump.

Clinton herself seemed to throw shade at that theory during an interview with Variety at the Sundance Film Festival. When asked about the “urge” to beat Trump, the former Democratic nominee said, “Yeah. I certainly feel the urge because I feel the 2016 election was a really odd time and an odd outcome. And the more we learn, the more that seems to be the case. But I’m going to support the people who are running now and do everything I can to help elect the Democratic nominee.”

Several politically savvy Democrats have told me that “everything” may be a much more plausible and powerful scenario.

That is, Clinton and/or her team could be negotiating with former Vice President Joe Biden, former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg or the last candidate standing to join the ticket as vice president. She would add the gravitas, delegates and, eventually, millions of votes needed to get them over the finish line on Nov. 5. I am assured that Clinton is on every shortlist for that position.

If I were in Trump’s world, this scenario would send chills down my spine.

There is no doubt that the former first lady, New York senator and secretary of State once again is raising her profile and stepping back into the spotlight to reengage in political discussions.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/480523-is-hillary-clinton-angling-to-become-vice-president

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
She is a scary wench

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
If Hillary ever became Vice President, the president would suddenly become suicidal.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The only way the Commies win anything with anybody is to cheat. Hilary is a dried up old retarded bitch.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Calvin
If Hillary ever became Vice President, the president would suddenly become suicidal.
Could be why Biden keeps predicting he'll die soon.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Can you imagine having her waiting for your job? You'd be nervous enough to commit suicide within months.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
She needs to be indicted before the Democrat convention in July.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I don't believe she would take second place. It's all about her.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You know who becomes president when the president dies right? That's what she does best

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

That’s called Arkanside.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by websterparish47

I agree. She wants to be number ONE.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Not even Elizabeth warren is that stupid......

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by websterparish47

Maybe, maybe not...

Yes, it's all about her but then she did accept the Secretary of State appointment after losing her last attempt at becoming POTUS.

As VP she would still be the first woman VP which would be history making and with a real shot at becoming the next POTUS which would be a super double whammy history making ego boost.

As always, YMMV...

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Ain’t what she wants, all or nothing

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Could be why Biden keeps predicting he'll die soon.

On the other hand, Hillary as VP is probably better than a doubling of the Presidential Secret Service detail. And it would keep you wannabes safely at your keyboards, which is the only place you'd ever be anyway.

But she would be like another layer of kevlar, for sure.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Can you imagine having her waiting for your job? You'd be nervous enough to commit suicide within months.

This

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Bring back the food tasters, and have a canary testing the air quality is a start.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Wouldn't that be something to behold? Sanders with Hillary running as his V.P.. Laughing.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Remember that as VP, she'd be running the senate even though the R's have majority. While she could only vote as a tie breaker, she could be very disruptive.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Remember that as VP, she'd be running the senate even though the R's have majority. While she could only vote as a tie breaker, she could be very disruptive.

Don't be to sure the (R)s will retain the Senate.

There will be 22 Republican seats up for grabs in 2020. All the democrats need is 3 as Collins has already lost her seat and Romney will prolly switch to the (D) party just to f*ck Trump over.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (16penny, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 22250rem, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 63 invisible), 2,547 guests, and 1,352 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,575
Posts18,491,995
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.