http://www.ffleasy.com/new-mexico/los-lunas

GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Jarhead17
I did fouch arms that’s what I pulled up on the internet

You need to get in your truck, drive to a pawn shop, have them email a ffl license to the seller. Do it. Stop being a dumass.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
284 Being the FFL clears up alot for my understanding of the situation.

And I stated earlier, this whole deal is very clear, 284 can't send the gun to Abq without contacting the receiving dealer. Jarhead needs to give 284 a dealer he can talk to, to complete the transaction.

Pretty simple, and Jarhead stated there are many FFL's in his area, why haven't you chosen a different receiving FFL, that 284 can deal with? This started basically on Jan 19th, from 284's posting your conversations

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

whos on first?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
You keep saying that your FFL hasn't been paid, what exactly are they supposed to be paid for? You sent payment to the seller, your FFL has nothing to do with being paid. This just doesn't make any sense at all. YOU are supposed to pay your FFL at the time of transfer, the seller has no obligation to pay anything to your FFL.

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
What gauge is the shotgun? Wood or synthetic?

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
All she told me is that they got a message saying the had received payment so they couldn’t ship I will go to another dealer today

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by the444shooter
What's in the box!?!?!

If this is a reference to Brad Pitt at the end of Seven, you, my friend, have just won the internet.

Fear the crabcat.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I will go to another dealer today

phuggin finally

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
. . . you told me to get a ffl and contact you they did and they got a reply saying they didn’t receive payment is that hard to understand

The receiving FFL saying "they have not received payment" makes no sense. I have done lots of online purchases, and each time the receiving FFL gets paid by me when I show up, pass the background check, and take possession of the gun.

That the buyer in this unfortunate debacle doesn't seem to know the basics of how an internet gun sale works, and that his writing is barely readable English, makes me think that the buyer is an offshore scammer.

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Originally Posted by the444shooter
What's in the box!?!?!

If this is a reference to Brad Pitt at the end of Seven, you, my friend, have just won the internet.

wink it was the third of three movie references. Extra points to you if you guess the first two before jarhead finds the next legit FFL.

God Bless and Shoot Straight
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by shinbone
. . . you told me to get a ffl and contact you they did and they got a reply saying they didn’t receive payment is that hard to understand

The receiving FFL saying "they have not received payment" makes no sense. I have done lots of online purchases, and each time the receiving FFL gets paid by me when I show up, do the background check, and take possession of the gun.

That the buyer in this unfortunate debacle doesn't seem to know the basics of how an internet gun sale works, and that his writing is barely readable English makes me think that the buyer is an offshore scammer.

Exactly this.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
All she told me is that they got a message saying the had received payment so they couldn’t ship

What is the FFL supposed to ship? I thought the SELLER was the one to do the shipping. This is a s hit show nothing more nothing less.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
If Jarhead is just a beginner at buying online, then some of this ignorance is excusable. But if he's a scammer, he's getting quite the education on how this actually works for his next scam.

284BLR Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
All of this screams scam, beyond PayPal’s warnings. I’m supposed to pay his FFL, imaginary emails, but now it’s fax. Who uses a fax anymore? He says the store is closed today, but also says he called a woman there today. Later he says he just picked an FFL off the Internet. He can’t keep his story straight. I’m really done with this.

I think I’ve been more than patient, when it should be so easy. All I get is insults.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by 284BLR
All of this screams scam, beyond PayPal’s warnings. I’m supposed to pay his FFL, imaginary emails, but now it’s fax. Who uses a fax anymore? He says the store is closed today, but also says he called a woman there today. Later he says he just picked an FFL off the Internet. He can’t keep his story straight. I’m really done with this.

I think I’ve been more than patient, when it should be so easy. All I get is insults.

Agree--even if he's a legit buyer, the ignorance displayed on his part on how this works, and the headaches caused along with it would make me implement the "right to refuse service" as you see fit.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 5960
Nigerian homes are expensive

Yeah, because this guy makes us all really think he's from Nigeria.
And of course Nigerians would try and defend themselves on an open forum too...

The stupidity at this forum has no equal.
Maybe I should omit a period or some capitalization so fellas here think I'm from sub-Saharan Africa.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All of this screams scam, beyond PayPal’s warnings....

Why anyone would try and openly do gun business on PP is beyond stupidity.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If we're judging scammers based on spelling, grammar and run-on sentences, then pete53 is going to spend the rest of his life in jail.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by broomd
All of this screams scam, beyond PayPal’s warnings....

Why anyone would try and openly do gun business on PP is beyond stupidity.

This

"We don't rent pigs"
Page 8 of 35 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (12344mag, 1badf350, 204guy, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 67 invisible), 2,635 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,588
Posts18,473,420
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.