Lee
[bleep]

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by SKane
If we're judging scammers based on spelling, grammar and run-on sentences, then pete53 is going to spend the rest of his life in jail.

Gem of the thread! 😂

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

So friggin' perfect for this thread!

Originally Posted by RED53
Some shooting knowledge: Don't stand in front of the muzzle. Some hunting knowledge: Too much noise ruins the hunt.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by GeoW
Perhaps English is not his first language?

Well, perhaps. But with a name like Kenneth, I'd bet it is. If I were a betting man.

And either way, if he was a US Marine in 1984 then he's had more time to learn the language than I've had.

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
GeoW. You need a shotgun when I get it’s yours and I will pay the fees

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Jarhead17
GeoW. You need a shotgun when I get it’s yours and I will pay the fees

Run Geo run away!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Crazier than a s.hithouse rat.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Higher than balls on giraffe

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Bill_N
2 more on the Ignore list

Yup.
I’m a thinking I’m going to do the same.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seller should NOT have to do any of the legwork to get the FFL copy or at least the number for the EzCheck. Nothing pisses me off more than a buyer making the seller do all the work to get the FFL. It's a bullschitt way to buy guns.

No FFL copy to my email....no shipping the gun. I'll never risk doing anything illegal with a firearm. Way too much at stake.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And 1st post says the buyer filed for a refund from Paypal. Not sure what that does....but I'd bet it screws up getting funds transferred to your bank account.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Seller should NOT have to do any of the legwork to get the FFL copy or at least the number for the EzCheck. Nothing pisses me off more than a buyer making the seller do all the work to get the FFL. It's a bullschitt way to buy guns.

No FFL copy to my email....no shipping the gun. I'll never risk doing anything illegal with a firearm. Way too much at stake.

I totally agree.

But this new wave off FFLs that WILL NOT send a copy of their license just screws stuff up IMO. Buyers should boycott these dealers that WILL NOT send a copy of their license. I believe they are just trying to make it more difficult since they are not making anything on the gun beside the transfer. One excuse I’ve heard is “JOE blow in Las Vegas used Dealer xyz’s license and made a fake one”. Gimme a break

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

I totally agree.

But this new wave off FFLs that WILL NOT send a copy of their license just screws stuff up IMO. Buyers should boycott these dealers that WILL NOT send a copy of their license. I believe they are just trying to make it more difficult since they are not making anything on the gun beside the transfer. One excuse I’ve heard is “JOE blow in Las Vegas used Dealer xyz’s license and made a fake one”. Gimme a break

Yea....Any reasonable seller is going to go to FFL EzCheck and check the address. I do it every time. My local UPS terminal knows me and doesn't even want to look at the FFL copy any more. But I always have either the FFL copy or the EzCheck print out for them to look at if they want to verify.

284BLR Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member

I totally agree.

I’ve never heard of this. We put “File copy only, no in person transactions” on the FFL, and that curbs any nonsense. You’re giving a copy to another FFL, and it’s public record anyway.

284BLR Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by GeoW

BS.. This is 284BLR's [bleep] up.. He owes Jarhead an apology. Damn, keep the rifle and send the money to the NRA? That's bullshit!

g

You’re clueless. Jarhead has been dishonest and evasive from the beginning. I can’t ship without an FFL. Nearly 2 weeks and he refuses to cooperate. I’m not a thief, so I won’t keep his money. That fact that you defend him speaks volumes about you.

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
I don’t know why I keep coming back to this post. So much drama, so much divisiveness, it’s like someone is about to get impeached. I guess, I’m just waiting to read the final chapter on this novel....

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I am still confused about this 'payment" thingy that the FFL did not receive that jarhead kept babbling about...wtf??

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn

I totally agree.

Amen to that!
I had one FFL that would give me a copy of his FFL so I could make my own copies to send to the sellers...talk about making things allot smoother!
This secret squirrel BS is for the birds!

Last edited by 69hdfl; 02/03/20.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by 284BLR
Beware, the guy is a scammer. Sent money via PayPal, gave bogus contact info of the shop he wanted to use, while filing for a refund via PayPal, and asking me to still ship the gun. According to PayPal this is a common scam, they get the merchandise, and a refund, from stolen credit cards. They advised to hold on to the money for 30 days in case PayPal reverses the charges. I didn’t notice till afterwards that he only had 6 posts. After 30 days, a donation in the full amount will be made to the NRA.

If I am reading this right, he paid you money. He is having difficulty securing a FFL. You want to take the money he sent you and not return it if he can’t secure an FFL?

Have you transferred the money from PayPal to your bank yet? If you do not return the money or send the rifle when he secures the FFL you are a thief. What exactly are you out right now to even start this post?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_wi
I am still confused about this 'payment" thingy that the FFL did not receive that jarhead kept babbling about...wtf??

The whole thing is pretty convoluted. crazy

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Page 12 of 35 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 219 Wasp, 1moredeer, 1minute, 1OntarioJim, 64 invisible), 2,611 guests, and 1,382 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,449
Posts18,471,018
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.