Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 35 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 34 35
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Holy Father of All Hellfire and Damnation, can either of the two combatants here read a road map? how about a compass or topo map? anyone here ever seen a damn Globe? this isn't difficult. crazy

Trump Won!
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
My FFL hasn’t received any funds yet. The gun I want has a sale ending tomorrow too. GFY. Send it .

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yakov Smirnoff buys a gun.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
N
ned Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Think the Dems in Iowa used this thread as a road map to correctly counting votes.

Ride well, shoot straight, and speak the truth.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where does Trump and the Russians fit into all this?

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Seller should NOT have to do any of the legwork to get the FFL copy or at least the number for the EzCheck. Nothing pisses me off more than a buyer making the seller do all the work to get the FFL. It's a bullschitt way to buy guns.

No FFL copy to my email....no shipping the gun. I'll never risk doing anything illegal with a firearm. Way too much at stake.

I totally agree.

But this new wave off FFLs that WILL NOT send a copy of their license just screws stuff up IMO. Buyers should boycott these dealers that WILL NOT send a copy of their license. I believe they are just trying to make it more difficult since they are not making anything on the gun beside the transfer. One excuse I’ve heard is “JOE blow in Las Vegas used Dealer xyz’s license and made a fake one”. Gimme a break

Yea....Any reasonable seller is going to go to FFL EzCheck and check the address. I do it every time. My local UPS terminal knows me and doesn't even want to look at the FFL copy any more. But I always have either the FFL copy or the EzCheck print out for them to look at if they want to verify.

Not trying to be a smartass but why would UPS need to see FFL?

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Some send a copy of ffl some don’t...at my Post Office they also accept a ezcheck form, so no worry’s there.

IMO what should 284 do? JH filed a claim. My guess now he has to wait....

And to really top things PayPal will probably lock their accounts now.

Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Seller should NOT have to do any of the legwork to get the FFL copy or at least the number for the EzCheck. Nothing pisses me off more than a buyer making the seller do all the work to get the FFL. It's a bullschitt way to buy guns.

No FFL copy to my email....no shipping the gun. I'll never risk doing anything illegal with a firearm. Way too much at stake.

I totally agree.

But this new wave off FFLs that WILL NOT send a copy of their license just screws stuff up IMO. Buyers should boycott these dealers that WILL NOT send a copy of their license. I believe they are just trying to make it more difficult since they are not making anything on the gun beside the transfer. One excuse I’ve heard is “JOE blow in Las Vegas used Dealer xyz’s license and made a fake one”. Gimme a break

Yea....Any reasonable seller is going to go to FFL EzCheck and check the address. I do it every time. My local UPS terminal knows me and doesn't even want to look at the FFL copy any more. But I always have either the FFL copy or the EzCheck print out for them to look at if they want to verify.

Because I tell them it's a firearm. At first, they looked at it to verify the address. But now.....they don't look at it. I'm in conservative west Texas. The lady that worked there before the one there now asked me if she could look at one of my rifles because she was into rifles. I gladly unboxed it for her and let her check it out. After that, I left them untaped just in case she wanted to look.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

I totally agree.

It's UPS' policy to cover their ass.

God Bless and Shoot Straight
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Kinda waiting on the 2 concerned parties to get started and "sort" out stuff again today... crazy laugh laugh laugh

Wonder what Trish the FFL woman looks like????

Last edited by renegade50; 02/04/20.
IC B3

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Don’t worry you can wait a month or two whatever it takes for you to make sure the money is real then you can ship no big deal quail season will be over by then remember the gun was for my son who came on leave so we could go hunting quail.

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
If you don’t want to ship gun I am going to give it away it don’t matter you can send me a usps money order for a refund it’s your choice

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
I might not get service for a couple of days I am going on an oryx hunt don’t know how long yet might get lucky but I do have thirty days till end of February so don’t think I am dodging anything or anybody thanks Ken

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fun thread just keeps getting funner.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jarhead17
I might not get service for a couple of days I am going on an oryx hunt don’t know how long yet might get lucky but I do have thirty days till end of February so don’t think I am dodging anything or anybody thanks Ken

That's right it's leap year...............30 days till the end of February? It's the 4th here on a 29 day month.
Must be a democrat. Like Rosanne says, Democrats can't do math!

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Can leupolds track or hold zero?,..there, now the thread is complete😁

Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Wow. I couldnt read it all . Jarhead seems a bit off his rocker

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Highlights the genuine need for a minimum post count and time as a member before you even can see the classifieds section.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
dang.......I can't believe I sat here and read this whole thing through....guess I'm an idiot but could not stop laughing .....who's on first today? tune in tomorrow to find out....oh wait, the Senate votes tomorrow so all here will be watching that and not waiting to find out: where is the gun or refund now?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
As the forum turns...… these people is cookoo

crack another Guinness

Last edited by 5960; 02/04/20.
Page 13 of 35 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (10Glocks, 16penny, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 57 invisible), 2,420 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,524
Posts18,472,626
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.