Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 35 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 34 35
284BLR Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
So you believe everything Jarhead says. Why is that? The texts I provided clearly show that he does nothing but lie. You’ve done a masterful job of twisting everything here. Never mind I have an excellent reputation here of selling multiple guns.

You’re like the gullible guy who thinks the street hustler is legit because you beat him the first go round.

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 284BLR
So you believe everything Jarhead says. Why is that? The texts I provided clearly show that he does nothing but lie. You’ve done a masterful job of twisting everything here. Never mind I have an excellent reputation here of selling multiple guns.

You’re like the gullible guy who thinks the street hustler is legit because you beat him the first go round.

The point is this:

If you do ANYTHING with funds you received in payment for a item (without sending the item) then you should return the funds. If not, you are the crook 284BLR. The money you received (when finally cleared by PP) belongs to you once you have delivered the item bought. If you are not delivering the item bought..... the funds go back to Jarhead....end of discussion. It is NOT yours to donate, invest, or anything else. So quit your crowing about it. Wait your time period you posted and then either deliver the shotgun to Jarhead's FFL or send his money back.

I don't have either one of you on ignore, I will follow the thread till it is settled and then decide.

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Ok if they didn’t want to send one I will go in the morning to another I did say that you thought was was foreign so that’s true I never stopped a paypal stop payment again I did not so I will go tommorow and do another and I won’t say what you called me and jct did check my Id

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Paypal could of never confirmed stop payment because I didn’t so he is lying there it says on the website to try to work it out with seller the rest of it I wouldn’t know how never stopped one

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
I am going to try by the wsmr it’s offrange so anywhere they are all over now I am probably going to try by Bingham I have hunted my lies there before I hear the meat is the best

IC B2

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
I hunted Mulies there I meant spellcheck

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Gasman
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

So friggin' perfect for this thread!

Third time’s a charm jh..

Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?
J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Watch4bear I tried to pm you you want it set it up he can send you it it’s paid for whatever it takes for you to get it

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jarhead17
I am going to try by the wsmr it’s offrange so anywhere they are all over now I am probably going to try by Bingham I have hunted my lies there before I hear the meat is the best

[quote=Jarhead17]

If I’m correct, this has been taken word for word from Hemingway's “Death in the Afternoon.” For shame, JH!

Fear the crabcat.
J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
How about you sig220 you need a shotgun if I get it it’s being given away so I will give it away now to clear my name

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Well said.

Originally Posted by Sig220
Originally Posted by 284BLR

The point is this:

If you do ANYTHING with funds you received in payment for a item (without sending the item) then you should return the funds. If not, you are the crook 284BLR. The money you received (when finally cleared by PP) belongs to you once you have delivered the item bought. If you are not delivering the item bought..... the funds go back to Jarhead....end of discussion. It is NOT yours to donate, invest, or anything else. So quit your crowing about it. Wait your time period you posted and then either deliver the shotgun to Jarhead's FFL or send his money back.

I don't have either one of you on ignore, I will follow the thread till it is settled and then decide.

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
How ever long he wants to wait to make sure the money is real

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Summary
NotificationsNotifications
PayPal: Transaction Details
Summary
January 16, 2020
Todd White
-negative $411.90
Money Sent
Repeat this transaction
Paid with
Chase Freedom
VISA Credit Card x-9228
You'll see "PAYPAL *TUNATODD33" on your card statement.
Transaction ID
9B053510TD285854K
Sent to
Todd White
tunatodd33aol.com
Details
Sent to Todd White
$400.00
Fee
$11.90
Total
$411.90
Print details

HELP

284BLR Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Wait,I thought you said you were Oryx hunting and couldn’t be contacted for awhile?

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Jarhead17
Ok if they didn’t want to send one I will go in the morning to another I did say that you thought was was foreign so that’s true I never stopped a paypal stop payment again I did not so I will go tommorow and do another and I won’t say what you called me and jct did check my Id

Attempt to clear up Jarheads typing:

Ok, 284-sorry they refused to be a receiving dealer for my purchase by stating they won't give you a copy of their ffl. I did tell them my story, guess I shouldn't have vented to them!!!!

Tomorrow morning I will try and find another receiving ffl so we can complete the transaction.

I did tell the second FFL that you thought I was a foreigner, due to my lack of ability to write legibly, clearly and coherently. OOPS

284 and readers of this, I DIDN'T STOP PAYPAL PAYMENT, again, I did not stop payment.....

I will , again, go find another dealer tomorrow to receive this shotgun, and I WON'T TELL THE DEALER ALL THE PROBLEMS I AM HAVING GETTING THIS DONE.....I need to calmly find another ffl, let them do their job, and get you to ship the shotgun to them. HONEST, I DIDN'T FILE A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL

And BTW, JCT DID check my id, so that is proof I am who I say I am.

Is that about right, JARHEAD?

=====================================================================

I do have one question about what you wrote:

I am NOT SURE WHAT "SO THAT'S TRUE" means. Are you not fluent in English, Jarhead? And you really need to start ending sentences, make complete, understandable sentences, and that might help explain why so many think you are a Nigerian scammer. If you can't make complete sentences, you really should QUIT REPLYING HERE and start using the message on this website, or call 284 and finish this offline from this post.

I really don't think you are a scammer, but the looming statement by 284 that someone filed a complaint with Paypal is a big " changer" in how I see this playing out.

Good luck to you both

Allen

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
If I didn’t get service what’s so hard to understand I have completely honest I don’t understand how this guy can convince all you guys that I am in the wrong I will tell one thing that’s why this country is going to [bleep] because the democrats are doing the same thing trying to make everybody believe Trump is in the wrong and he is going to win in 2020 MAGA

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Ya hemiallen, I hear you . Do you want the gun?

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
No thanks

Just trying to help both get this resolved. And interested in the process. Always learn from others problems.

I just recently had an issue getting the shipping ffl to communicate with MY receiving ffl, took a week due to mistakes and my patience not getting mad at the miscommunication on the shippers end.

Allen

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is it time for the duel at high noon on Main Street yet?

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
hemiallen my only language is english. I went to high school and graduated. I joined the marines in 1983 , ten days after my eighteenth birthday I rode a ch-46 from Larnaca, Cypress to Beruit ,Lebenaon.

Page 16 of 35 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (219 Wasp, 222Sako, 1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 62 invisible), 2,585 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,570
Posts18,473,264
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.