Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 35 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 34 35
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
My god, please make it stop.

Better to throw pearls before swine then pour good coffee into the cups of the indifferent.
GB1

284BLR Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I did, nobody called me back. Took him over a week to give me her number. The next number he gave me was disconnected one day, and a fax line the next time.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
So he paid you for the gun, provided the FFL and you refunded his money instead of sending him the gun?

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by 284BLR
Originally Posted by Boonechaser
Yes, Ken FINALLY had an FFL contact me today. I called PayPal this afternoon, and they reassured me that I’m protected. So with that, and given the fact that he’s clearly not fit to own a gun, I’ve refunded his money in full.

Bad grammar and being pissed over this ordeal doesn’t make someone unfit. But glad you finally realized you was wrong.

Lost me, when he proved he was legit with name, phone number and address but you continued to say “no matter the outcome, I’m donating HIS money”

I wasn’t wrong, and I never said I was donating his money no matter the outcome. You can’t just make stuff up.

You stated at least three times in this post that after 30days, you was donating his money, even in original post. So I may have summarized but they was your words and not made up...

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by mirage243
So he paid you for the gun, provided the FFL and you refunded his money instead of sending him the gun?

JH told his ffl not to send it he didnt want the gun anymore he was just trying to get his money now. Jh gave him a ffl. Trish, I've talked to her husband and now her. Hes trying to become a member here as we speak

IC B2

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Bling

JH told his ffl not to send it he didnt want the gun anymore he was just trying to get his money now. Jh gave him a ffl. Trish, I've talked to her husband and now her. Hes trying to become a member here as we speak

Now that makes more sense beings in the text that 284 supplied, he said he just wanted his money back a few different times.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Now that makes more sense beings in the text that 284 supplied, he said he just wanted his money back a few different times.

Still crappy 284 had the funds and wouldn't return them back and held gun and funds for length time he has. When the man said he wanted his money back it shoulda been sent back

284BLR Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member

Yet Jarhead told me they sent it and that I replied to their emails. The guy is a nut, I’m just glad it’s over.

284BLR Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
My concern was that it was a scam after jar.heads odd behavior and PayPal’s warning about scams. I asked him if he had cold feet (it’s in the texts) but he said no.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Last edited by Bling; 02/05/20.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
She's 'great full'? jarhead has that effect on folks......

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
just as we thought it was coming to an end..

Last edited by wagner; 02/05/20.

Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I just bought a rifle from 284. Drove to his house, met him, filled out the paperwork and shot the breeze waiting for the ok. By the book all the way.

Ya gotta think a guy with an FFL ain't gunna do anything stupid to jeopardize it. Buyers on the other hand come in all shapes sizes and colors.

Jarhead is pretty colorful you gotta admit. Glad it got worked out.

LOL
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Yes, Ken FINALLY had an FFL contact me today. I called PayPal this afternoon, and they reassured me that I’m protected. So with that, and given the fact that he’s clearly not fit to own a gun, I’ve refunded his money in full.

Bad grammar and being pissed over this ordeal doesn’t make someone unfit. But glad you finally realized you was wrong.

Lost me, when he proved he was legit with name, phone number and address but you continued to say “no matter the outcome, I’m donating HIS money”

I wasn’t wrong, and I never said I was donating his money no matter the outcome. You can’t just make stuff up.

You just earned a "ignore" from me. Your word is the only thing I have to judge you by and you just lied.

Because you did say you would donate the money.......I am done here.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by Sig220

You just earned a "ignore" from me. Your word is the only thing I have to judge you by and you just lied.

Because you did say you would donate the money.......I am done here.

Dear Lord! I'm just gonna ignore my self....

Last edited by ninx2; 02/05/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There have certainly been a lot of words in this debacle. Even I won’t pretend to remember their origin or what order they arrived in.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
I got my refund and I just hope this thread gets deleted.I am not the op, so I hope somebody can give me a hand thanks Ken

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Deleted...LOL

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Halle-Lujer

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It will live in infamy.
Someone needs to rescue this damn thing from the ashes in the back corner of the dumpster and post some good pics of something. Anything ...

Last edited by AKwolverine; 02/05/20. Reason: Realized dumpster fire was back on page 1
Page 21 of 35 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (10gaugeman, 1234, 160user, 10Glocks, 16penny, 54 invisible), 2,397 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,530
Posts18,472,693
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.