Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 35 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 34 35
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by wagner
Let’s start a poll. Are you in the jh camp or 284?

I’m going with 284. Reasons why are... first jh tells us he did friends and family then he shows an $11 pp fee.

Second jh is attempting a third ffl. 284 still after 2 weeks has no ffl too ship too.

Snap snap

The $11 pp fee is because he used a credit card to pay. 3% fee is only waived if paying with a bank account or a paypal balance via friends/family. If he didn't use a card, there wouldn't be a fee.

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Campbell’s Chicken Chili gives you gas

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by codybrown

The $11 pp fee is because he used a credit card to pay. 3% fee is only waived if paying with a bank account or a paypal balance via friends/family. If he didn't use a card, there wouldn't be a fee.

Aaaaaand, we're off to the races again! shocked

E
ejo Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
284 should have just refunded the PayPal once an issue came up and listed the shotgun for sale again. I’m not sure why anyone would want to deal with this nonsense over a $400 gun.

I vote JH

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Yes that’s true I used my chase card, through paypal.

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Couldn't help myself, and didn't realize I was 3 pages behind when I posted it.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Reminds me of the old safariman days......

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Thanks Cody.

Hey fireball. Did you see a $400 Weatherby 12 gauge???

Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?
F
F
Hi I just got approved to be on this forum. I am Justin Fouch owner of Fouch Arms the ffl where it was brought to my attention that we were getting drug in mud! To clarify what happened on my end my wife was contacted by a man named Kenneth and he wanted a transfer he called my wife on her cell phone (not sure how he got the number) and not on our business line. Stating he wanted a transfer and he would get us the info, he sent info over and before it got sent he text back that he cancelled the order not to worry about it. And this evening after being notified about the situation by others on this forum I contacted him and he told me that he ordered another gun from a different dealer online and had the transfer done at another local gun shop, and he was just trying to get his money back! So think what you want about the transaction. I know my opinion and I’m gonna keep that to myself thanks have a wonderful day!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Fouch_Arms
Hi I just got approved to be on this forum. I am Justin Fouch owner of Fouch Arms the ffl where it was brought to my attention that we were getting drug in mud! To clarify what happened on my end my wife was contacted by a man named Kenneth and he wanted a transfer he called my wife on her cell phone (not sure how he got the number) and not on our business line. Stating he wanted a transfer and he would get us the info, he sent info over and before it got sent he text back that he cancelled the order not to worry about it. And this evening after being notified about the situation by others on this forum I contacted him and he told me that he ordered another gun from a different dealer online and had the transfer done at another local gun shop, and he was just trying to get his money back! So think what you want about the transaction. I know my opinion and I’m gonna keep that to myself thanks have a wonderful day!

Well that's a bunch of bullsheit, if you're gonna be on the Fire, your gonna give us your opinion. 😂😂😂😂😂

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by mirage243

Well that's a bunch of bullsheit, if you're gonna be on the Fire, your gonna give us your opinion. 😂😂😂😂😂

Gotta read between the lines

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Holy Fughk!!!!!

What a cluster fughk!!!!

Soooooo....

Is this 400 dollar shotgun gonna get put back up for sale on here by 284BLR????

I dont think Bin has enough bandwidth for it to get posted up for sale again.

Fugging 52 card pick up FFL card game........

LMFAO!!!!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

After all the spins and and twist in this goatfuqq.
How do we know your not a sockpuppet.

LOL!!!!

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Jesus H. Christ.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ol' Justin is such a tease.....

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Chapter 2.....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by 284BLR
Originally Posted by the_gman
Never in all my born days have I seen such a clusterfuck caused by a high and mighty newbie FFL as Mr. 284BLR. There were multiple ways he could have handled this but he chose poorly. From taking PayPal Friends and Family (which I have in the past, but will no more) to calling the inexperienced guy a scammer, well, it takes the biscuit. FYI, BATFE states there is no requirement for the receiving FFL to send a copy of their FFL to the selling FFL because there are several ways to verify same: either via EZ Check or by downloading a copy of all the FFL's in the area simply by providing your OWN FFL #. FYI, I am also an 07FFL/SOT, have been one for well over a decade and used to be the BATFE regulatory compliance guy at a major firearms manufacturer. I'm also in Law Enforcement, about to be an accredited Task Force officer with the BATFE to boot so I might just know what the fcuk I am talking about.

See this is the kind of bullshit that happens when people just text instead of CALLING and TALKING. I'm betting it would have taken less than 30 seconds for the high and mighty 284BLR to have explained to the crayon eating Jarhead about what he needed to do. Mr, 284 would likely have found out that the Marine went to his FFL and they told him that the seller had somehow conveyed he hadn't been paid for the item. Ergo, Jarhead, having definitively paid for it, was mightily pissed off. It also might have helped if 284BLR had told Jarhead up front that HE was the selling FFL using whatever his trade name was. The story about the PayPal refund somehow doesn't ring true at ALL. Which is why I NEVER use F&F these days unless it IS a friend or family because that money is GONE when it's sent.

Question is, does 284BLR now have a valid FFL in his hot sticky hand so that he can mail the Marine his shotgun when all this is washed out? Cuz I think that is what he has repeatedly said, no? Hey, 284BLR, you do you but I don't think you come out as righteous in any of this and if the Marine had been better at grammar, I think you might just be a turd in the story. Brother Jarhead, if you still need an FFL sent out to secure your shotgun, let me know. I'm up in Farmington but I'll make it happen. FYI, I used to live in Los Lunas, right off El Cerro Loop so I know right where you and your business is at and its clear you're no scammer, just not great at grammar. Semper Fi and thanks for your service.

Who’s high and mighty? Are you always this full of yourself, or is today just a special bragging day? Put the tape measure away because nobody is impressed.

Well dude, I'm smart enough to have run a business for many a long year without much drama and not buy and sell guns using PayPal. Hope they lock your account by the way, would be perfect justice if they did. FYI, you can get money transferred into and out of your account a whole lot simpler by using Zelle but hey, what do I know? I've only bought and sold several thousand guns with zero issues unlike you who can't even be bothered to call and talk to someone man to man before you slam them as a scammer. Yep, we're done here.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
This thread is like herpes in the hood, it just keeps on giving... grin 🤣

Last edited by Dryfly24; 02/05/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wagner
Thanks Cody.

Hey fireball. Did you see a $400 Weatherby 12 gauge???

I may have but don't remember it, as I am not looking for a shotgun.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Three hundred posts ago JH was a Nigerian scammer.

Suspected there was much more to the story.....damned if there wasn't.

Page 22 of 35 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1minute, 007FJ, 1936M71, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 59 invisible), 2,556 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,558
Posts18,473,111
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.