Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
i would have handled it differently , how about you? ( it happened a few day ago : Diversity and inclusion meeting turns volatile at Michigan school)

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Cuck whiteys and blackies ready to defend the very chalupa that's breaking their damn backs to support! you CAN NOT fix that level of stupidity.

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
lots of yelling were coming from blue hair old ladies, the Hispanic man( he has been here over 40 years and runs 3 businesses) had the chance to inject some humor and have a conversation.

Last edited by persiandog; 02/06/20.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
They can't tolerate even a tiny glimpse of reason and logic shining onto their web of lies.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
The reasons muzzies are flourishing up that way, the guilt white apologists make it easy, oh come on in, slash our throats, we deserve it crazy

Trump Won!
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The town is Saline, Michigan. It is just down the road from Ann Arbor. One of the most liberal cities in the country.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gunner500
The reasons muzzies are flourishing up that way, the guilt white apologists make it easy, oh come on in, slash our throats, we deserve it crazy

This. We have it TOO good. Let's let muzzies in to fix it so we dont have it TOO good.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by jaguartx

This. We have it TOO good. Let's let muzzies in to fix it so we dont have it TOO good.

Damn right, you know full well those state and county offices are staffed with white buffalo obese demotard women showing all the poor illegals every damn thing under the sun they can sign up for and let US pay for. mad those damn bitch hogs need roadside rendered!

Trump Won!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
i got a lot of Hispanic family and none of them can stand wetbacks.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Damn right, you know full well those state and county offices are staffed with white buffalo obese demotard women showing all the poor illegals every damn thing under the sun they can sign up for and let US pay for. mad those damn bitch hogs need roadside rendered!

We affectionately call them dancing walruses. They will say or do anything to be relevant for a minute.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Cuck whiteys and blackies ready to defend the very chalupa that's breaking their damn backs to support! you CAN NOT fix that level of stupidity.

Nailed it.

The scab with the microphone was trolling, and he got a hit.. on a bare hook.

Sad to see that many people showing that much stupid. But, it was the perfect platform for it. Diversity and inclusion meeting?

Marx manifestos out front free on your way in and a picture of Bernie blowing you a kiss. Half-price bleauxjobs in the back from some feral female comrades.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by stxhunter

The worst are the ones who are well to do in Mexico! When they come over here they walk around like their schit don't stink and will treat anyone like a second class citizen. None of my family cares for those fuggs!

MAGA! This is the way!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
All liberals cry about something. regardless of color.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
We had to take a “Spanish for the Construction Worker” course several years ago. The local community college taught the class. During a break in the course, we got talking to the instructor about the influx of Mexicans to the area. She was very upfront about how they help them secure benefits. She also said that they encouraged them to support the Democrat party, due to the Democrats supporting minorities. We were shocked that she openly admitted to all of this.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
To his defence.....

He had an "out loud" thought

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
We had to take a “Spanish for the Construction Worker” course several years ago. The local community college taught the class. During a break in the course, we got talking to the instructor about the influx of Mexicans to the area. She was very upfront about how they help them secure benefits. She also said that they encouraged them to support the Democrat party, due to the Democrats supporting minorities. We were shocked that she openly admitted to all of this.

Hell down here they drive around in large groups knocking on the barrio and prey on the elderly and the not so bright ones to support the Dems that way they can get more social welfare benefits!

MAGA! This is the way!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Damn right MM879 and LocalDirt, we need a hell of a deport and sterilization campaigns across this country.

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fella that asked the question loves the smell of napalm in the morning......too.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
The legal Mexicans call them "Mojados" (wets). They despise the scumbags who think they can cut to the front of the line. How many wetbacks do you know with light skin and blue eyes? It sounds like Mexico has figured out what to do with their Indian-blood citizens- - - -ship 'em north! I wonder if Canada would like to have a similar workforce to take the "jobs Canadians won't do"? I'd chip in for a few one way bus tickets to Montreal to be given away in the projects of St. Louis, Nashville, and Atlanta!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter

My observation in 1974. They all wanted some order of control over those coming illegally. They knew they were lucky to have been born and raised in the Republic of Texas and the USA and they didn't want anyone screwing it up.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (10gaugeman, 17Fan, 160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 67 invisible), 2,383 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,319
Posts18,487,362
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.