Campfire Member
S
They must be a,ericams then

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
The legal Mexicans call them "Mojados" (wets). They despise the scumbags who think they can cut to the front of the line. How many wetbacks do you know with light skin and blue eyes? It sounds like Mexico has figured out what to do with their Indian-blood citizens- - - -ship 'em north! I wonder if Canada would like to have a similar workforce to take the "jobs Canadians won't do"? I'd chip in for a few one way bus tickets to Montreal to be given away in the projects of St. Louis, Nashville, and Atlanta!
Jerry

We already get the Haitians into Kebec because some of them speak french, and Our Prime Minister Sparkle Socks loves the muslims

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter
i got a lot of Hispanic family and none of them can stand wetbacks.

Same in the California farmland that I grew up in. Many of these Mexican families I grew up with had been in California longer than this bunch of Dust Bowl Okies. None of my Mexican friends want illegal immigration. None.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Morewood

Same in the California farmland that I grew up in. Many of these Mexican families I grew up with had been in California longer than this bunch of Dust Bowl Okies. None of my Mexican friends want illegal immigration. None.

I don't use the word Mexican because they're Americans, Mexican is a nationality not a race or culture.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
We had to take a “Spanish for the Construction Worker” course several years ago. The local community college taught the class. During a break in the course, we got talking to the instructor about the influx of Mexicans to the area. She was very upfront about how they help them secure benefits. She also said that they encouraged them to support the Democrat party, due to the Democrats supporting minorities. We were shocked that she openly admitted to all of this.

Turns out that cheap labor the right loves so much ain`t so cheap for the rest of us. Like the instructor said, they are turning the country blue. The republican party needs to wipe the $$ out of their eyes before the party fades into obscurity, and the average American needs to stop turning a bling eye to their hiring before the whole country is blue and our kids, grand kids, great grand kids etc are ruled by these sickos.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
If they were smart they’d vote Republican. Republicans pay a lot of their wages.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
No argument here my friend. Back in my day people weren't so politically correct. Mexican wasn't a snowflake trigger word back then.

And I disagree about Mexicans not being a "culture". Half my graduating class was "latino". Some of my lifelong friends are Mexicans.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
It's George Castanza!

Moe

"Pick out two!"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If he isn't legal why isn't his azz sent back to Mexico?

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
If the man came here legally than we don't have much room for complaint. If he came here illegally than we do. I don't care how many business he owns.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Well it sure looks like they got them, just saying. Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

I don't use the word Mexican because they're Americans, Mexican is a nationality not a race or culture.

Amen!

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
No argument here my friend. Back in my day people weren't so politically correct. Mexican wasn't a snowflake trigger word back then.

And I disagree about Mexicans not being a "culture". Half my graduating class was "latino". Some of my lifelong friends are Mexicans.

hispanic is a culture, mexican is a nationality like spanish, french, or american you can have different cultures in any country.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

Latino IS a culture.

Mexican is a matter of citizenship. I work with a bunch of men who had Mexican grandparents. But many of these men are as American today as I am. Most of them love Trump. And they ALL hate "Wets".

I have never heard any of them speak longingly of the "old country" nor of wanting to go back.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
If you have to hyphenate your identity, you're really just stating your real allegiance... You are an American, or you are not.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I have Mexican American friends. Born and raised here.

Have no use for wetbacks or any ILLEGAL ALIENS.
SEND ALL THOSE FUGGERS BACK.

Really pisses me off to see em flying a Mexico flag. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
If you guys think rich Mexicans are arrogant try working with Indian males on a daily basis, Im talking Indians with a dot not a feather. Very intelligent people, but also very arrogant, and a lot of them are very lazy.

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 02/06/20.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Isn't that dot about the size of an aimpoint at 25 yards?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

hispanic is a culture, mexican is a nationality like spanish, french, or american you can have different cultures in any country.

YES!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
can't stand dot indians and will not do work for them.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (007FJ, 219DW, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 222ND, 63 invisible), 2,321 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,276
Posts18,486,677
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.