-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 27 of 35 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 34 35
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I went to a Boxing Match/campfire forum and a Hockey Game broke out!

GB1

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by 284BLR
Originally Posted by Boonechaser
Originally Posted by cas6969
Now that we're winding down, who in the thread should win the White Knight award for getting the most personally involved in something they weren't personally involved in?

Easily Boonechaser. That dude looked up everybody’s addresses, etc. but was the most clueless about the issues.

And proved you was the dick in this transaction. Calling a man a Nigerian scammer when you could have easily done what I did to prove his ID. It was simple, (took me less than a minute on both of you) you should try it next time before you call out someone as a fraud, when he wasn’t.
The fouch company is all you needed to ship the gun but chose to make it difficult and say you was going to keep and donate another mans money. You didn’t need anything from them to send the gun, they was easily looked up as a valid FFL and had a valid address. You chose to make this more difficult because your obviously a dumbass. Even with the poor grammar and English that jarhead used, you came out more ignorant, than him...

Holster your stupidity. All I tried to do was ship a gun. It took Jarhead over a week to even tell me who he was using as an FFL because he lied and bought another gun. It’s not my job to go full stalker and Google the buyer, it’s my job to ship the gun he bought. You have no room to call anyone ignorant when you say “you was the dick”. The problem with stupid people like yourself is that you don’t know that you’re stupid.

Sorry 284 but Bonecrusher is correct you do not need a copy of the FFL you only need to know that they are a bonafide FFL holdet.
I've purchased several firearms on the internet and only gave them the name of my FFL holder and all was fine

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Now that we're winding down, who in the thread should win the White Knight award for getting the most personally involved in something they weren't personally involved in?

Easily Boonechaser. That dude looked up everybody’s addresses, etc. but was the most clueless about the issues.

And proved you was the dick in this transaction. Calling a man a Nigerian scammer when you could have easily done what I did to prove his ID. It was simple, (took me less than a minute on both of you) you should try it next time before you call out someone as a fraud, when he wasn’t.
The fouch company is all you needed to ship the gun but chose to make it difficult and say you was going to keep and donate another mans money. You didn’t need anything from them to send the gun, they was easily looked up as a valid FFL and had a valid address. You chose to make this more difficult because your obviously a dumbass. Even with the poor grammar and English that jarhead used, you came out more ignorant, than him...

Holster your stupidity. All I tried to do was ship a gun. It took Jarhead over a week to even tell me who he was using as an FFL because he lied and bought another gun. It’s not my job to go full stalker and Google the buyer, it’s my job to ship the gun he bought. You have no room to call anyone ignorant when you say “you was the dick”. The problem with stupid people like yourself is that you don’t know that you’re stupid.

Then why didn’t you ship the [bleep] gun to the supplied FFL? If that was your only job? Instead you chose to be DICK Tracy on the FFL and then to make assumptions, when you could have spent as much time (5 seconds) to look up the man you called a scammer and then decide you was going to keep his money?

Keep posting, you’re just adding to how retarded you are and proves how much you were, in the wrong.

Hell your so [bleep] ignorant your using memes that imply, I’ve threatened to whip your old ass. At least use something that relates at least as close as the relationship between your mom and dad...

Attached Images
Last edited by Boonechaser; 02/07/20.
284BLR Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I do it for piece of mind, and because it’s a good business practice. The main problem is that Jarhead wouldn’t even give me the name of the FFL because he bought another gun, didn’t want this one, but was too cowardly to tell me that.

284BLR Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member

Then why didn’t you ship the [bleep] gun to the supplied FFL? If that was your only job? Instead you chose to be DICK Tracy on the FFL and then to make assumptions, when you could have spent as much time (5 seconds) to look up the man you called a scammer and then decide you was going to keep his money?

Keep posting your just adding to how retarded you are and proofing how much you was in the wrong.

Hell your so [bleep] ignorant your using memes that imply, I’ve threatened to whip your old ass. At least use something that relates at least as close as the relationship between your mom and dad...

Ship it to who, you f’ing moron? He wouldn’t tell me who to ship it to for a week. “Your so f$7cking ignorant”... Good one...

IC B2

N
ned Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

lol , even more hilarious is the users that have nothing to do with this spending a page pissing on each other over one of their retard response posts to the OP

And the White Knight is talking backwards, And the Red Queen's off with her head....

Ride well, shoot straight, and speak the truth.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Keep posting your just adding to how retarded you are and proofing how much you was in the wrong.

Ship it to who, you f’ing moron? He wouldn’t tell me who to ship it to for a week. “Your so f$7cking ignorant”... Good one...

He told you fouch arms, from the get go! You keep talking in circles and adding to your lies. Here you confirm he told you fouch arms and you try saying they’re weren’t legit but we all know you was lying then and now as they have confirmed they’re legit on this thread. Like I said, keep adding to you being a liar and in the wrong....

Attached Images
37473279-B442-4024-A858-E99DCB20C705.png (178.56 KB, 452 downloads)
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
He gave you the name, you could confirm they was a valid FFL, ship the [bleep] gun and it was over... you made it difficult, not him...

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
This has been fun and added to the excitement of my day off but time to get some things done and put your ignorant inbred ass, back on ignore.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
didn’t want this one, but was too cowardly to tell me that.

To add more to it before I go, this is a lie too! He told you he didn’t want to deal with you, in the text YOU supplied and you told him that if he had buyer remorse, he could sale it after he received it.

You are a ignorant inbred LIAR, hell you can’t even tell when someone is trolling you....

Last edited by Boonechaser; 02/07/20.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from oi21.photobucket.com]

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ned

lol , even more hilarious is the users that have nothing to do with this spending a page pissing on each other over one of their retard response posts to the OP

And the White Knight is talking backwards, And the Red Queen's off with her head....

Just what was it that the doormourse said?

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Close to 28 pages?

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I have never seen someone so emotionally involved in a thread they had nothing to do with as bonechaser. Lmao

Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I heard Nigerian Princes shoot Weatherby Mashburns.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Boone’s farm?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I will now sing the theme song to the movie Frozen
LET IT GO, LET IT GO
(repeat until page 100)

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by 06hunter59
Close to 28 pages?

Page 23 on my settings

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wagner
I have never seen someone so emotionally involved in a thread they had nothing to do with as bonechaser. Lmao

maybe he's after a bone? grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Boonechaser = Jarhead17

Page 27 of 35 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (10Glocks, 1minute, 16penny, 1234, 10gaugeman, 153, 57 invisible), 2,359 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,535
Posts18,472,769
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.