Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Well I did have a friend stop poaching and chasing married women. He thanked me for that. He even goes to church now.

GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
We boomers are productive. Your generation has so far been nothing but parasites of the same value as ticks or tapeworms.

And envious.

Ha! They raise the max age of enlistment to 80 recently?

The senior NCO's are Millennial and Xers now.

I am especially proud of one LCPO.

Anyway....to expand my post.....I am teaching my children how to work with nature, stay on the land, produce healthy food, and show others how to farm with nature as well.

Its a groovy scene man.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The only thing I have to offer are my two daughters. To date, they have far exceeded my expectations as far as being good kids. I was expecting teen problems, which have never surfaced. They are great students and talented musically, and their teachers tell us they wish all their students were like ours. Our youngest is graduating HS this year and our oldest in in college, and we have hopefully steered them in the right direction so they make smart choices as they grow older. So far so good....

O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by reivertom
The only thing I have to offer are my two daughters. To date, they have far exceeded my expectations as far as being good kids. I was expecting teen problems, which have never surfaced. They are great students and talented musically, and their teachers tell us they wish all their students were like ours. Our youngest is graduating HS this year and our oldest in in college, and we have hopefully steered them in the right direction so they make smart choices as they grow older. So far so good....

I really hope I can say that in a few years. Mine is 10yo.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Well been employed since I was 12, bought all my own stuff, floated my own boat, registered Republican at 18 and voted the same all my life cause even a crooked Repub is straighter than any demmy.. Was married once and never made that mistake again bought my house twice cause of that. Never been arrested or printed. My daughter is a good person and an honor student. I am getting ready to retire and will work on doing more for others as life progresses. When we go, each and every one of us could make the world a better place by just taking a couple of libs with us..... MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Do the right thing all the time and you don't have to worry past that.

Unless you feel the need to brag about what you have done like my mother. She better watch it if she thinks its the right thing to do, do right and then tell everyone how great you did.... Pretty sure God doesn't like that.. BUT I worry about me and I do the right thing and thats all I need worry about.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
My boomer inlaws are going to leave me a hell of a mess to sort out.

2-3 million in assets, no estate planning, nothing surveyed, no long term care insurance, 3 tons of hoarded magazines, newspapers, pickle jars, flower pots.

I‘ll start with a 20 yard dumpster

I'd really boo hoo about all that....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Millennials aren’t...Funny!

I’m XGen. I didn’t stand on the shoulders of others. I made my own way through life making, money, mistakes, learning from others, making more money, not having kids - figured there’s enough population without me adding to it.

I never considered who fücked up before me, I guess, it didn’t matter anyway, I was responsible for myself and making a life for me, and eventually my wife. Probably too busy making my life to blame a previous generation for anything.

Homes, cars/trucks, guns, toys, clothes, food, whatever else God or man made is available if a person makes a decision to go for it, knowing life mistakes are going to happen that set a person back, or make it hard to start, that is, unless someone gifted you a silver spoon in your mouth...Life is a work or art, and you’re your own artist.

Why you bitch about the mural you are painting is beyond all of us...If you don’t like it, repaint it. 😎

Good stuff!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
My boomer inlaws are going to leave me a hell of a mess to sort out.

2-3 million in assets, no estate planning, nothing surveyed, no long term care insurance, 3 tons of hoarded magazines, newspapers, pickle jars, flower pots.

I‘ll start with a 20 yard dumpster

I dread the day my folks die.

It's gonna be a mess.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

“Greatly he failed, but he had greatly dared.”

― Ovid

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Lord, I have done so much wrong -

I could leave this world and it would be a better place.

W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1moredeer, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 67 invisible), 2,618 guests, and 1,382 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,449
Posts18,471,018
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.