Page 30 of 62 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 61 62
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by wabigoon
He did, there is a Book all about it.
That's a claim. Human beings writing about what they believed.
And your beliefs are “a claim” as well. And you’re posting about what ‘you’ believe.

Not really. I explained the nature of justification. It's not my fault that it wasn't understood.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by DBT
And you’re beliefs are “a claim” as well. And you’re posting about what ‘you’ believe.

Sad but true. He doesn’t “know” anything. He is just stating his beliefs, just as we are. I happen to like ours better. smile

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by DBT
And you’re beliefs are “a claim” as well. And you’re posting about what ‘you’ believe.

Sad but true. He doesn’t “know” anything. He is just stating his beliefs, just as we are. I happen to like ours better. smile

Why do you ignore justification?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DBT
And your beliefs are “a claim” as well. And you’re posting about what ‘you’ believe.

Originally Posted by DBT
Not really.
Yes really.
Originally Posted by DBT
I explained the nature of justification.
That’s a claim. You’re posting about what ‘you’ believe.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by DBT
It's not my fault that it wasn't understood.

Of course, it is.

You lack the capacity for intelligent argument.

You've posted over a thousand times, all in a lame attempt to refute the existence of God.

And you've failed miserably, as would be expected.

You cut and paste from the internet, arguments that are way over your head.

You are forced to attempt to frame the argument to put the burden of proving the existence of God on the other side, because you're not intelligent enough to produce an argument that God doesn't exist.

You're completely impotent, all of your efforts, over a thousand posts, and you've not changed one opinion.

Your 'fire career is a complete waste of time.

IC B2

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by DBT

Of course, it is.

You've posted over a thousand times, all in a lame attempt to refute the existence of God.

You are forced to attempt to frame the argument to put the burden of proving the existence of God on the other side, because you're not intelligent enough to produce an argument that God doesn't exist.

You're completely impotent, all of your efforts, over a thousand posts, and you've not changed one opinion.

You are offering your own opinion, which is neither an argument or, given a standard definition of justification being ignored or misunderstood, intelligent.

And typical of your type of Christian, you become abusive when your faith is put to question....another coward who insults from the security of online anonymity.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by RickyD

500. Because the Bible says so. That, and thousands of believers would rather die in the arena
torn apart by beasts or nailed to a burning cross than deny Jesus Christ.

the same Bible that has talking donkeys.

So I take it you believe in talking donkeys.

Starman,

Ricky's a full fledged Young Earth Creationist.

As in everything, you are totally wrong again. Very much like the demoncrap lieberals, everything you know just isn't so.

I believe there are hundreds of millions of years between Genesis 1 and Genesis 2.

Ricky,

Sorry about that that.

I apologize for mislabeling you.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT
Not really.
Yes really.
Originally Posted by DBT
I explained the nature of justification.
That’s a claim. You’re posting about what ‘you’ believe.

That doesn't address the issue or nature of justification, or lack of it. Sorry. At least you are polite about it.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Of course, it is.

You are offering your own opinion, which is neither an argument or, given a standard definition of justification being ignored or misunderstood, intelligent.

And typical of your type of Christian, you become abusive when your faith is put to question....another coward who insults from the security of online anonymity.

I've put forth an observation, based upon analysis of the lame stupidity you post in an attempt to deride the faith of others.

You, as always, lack the capacity to intelligently respond to the observations posted.

You try and drag the subject down into a debate about definitions, because you can't intelligently respond to the substance of the arguments made.

Then, you exhibit your insecurity and lack of capacity by claiming any criticism of your stupidity is a personal attack.

No one accused you of being stupid. The argument was that the things you post are stupid, lacking in intellect.

Pointing out that you lack the capacity to put forth an intelligent argument isn't abusive, yet you run and hide behind a claim of victimhood, rather than engage on the merits.

It will certainly amaze you that things posted on the internet are posted anonymously, to a certain extent.

But to a certain extent, they're not.

Your posting history exposes your incapacities, so your posts are not anonymous.

When your handle appears by a post, the certainty that the post will be defective is a given.

The only use that can be derived from the crap you post, is the fun in speculating what could possibly drive such a moron to keep exposing its stupidity, in full view on an internet forum.

But at least you're not cluttering up some other fora with your stupidity.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT

.. we have no direct access to any version of God or gods that people have believed in throughout history.....now if an actual God came forward openly
and honestly.. God would not be a concept, but a reality.

TV Evangelists don't won't a God coming forward,
that would cut out the lucrative middleman
and take away the abstract commodity value
of such a God.

selling the ambiguous concept to satisfy a high market Demand for such, is where the money is at.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
IC B3

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Of course, it is.

I've put forth an observation, based upon analysis of the lame stupidity you post in an attempt to deride the faith of others.

You, as always, lack the capacity to intelligently respond to the observations posted.

You try and drag the subject down into a debate about definitions, because you can't intelligently respond to the substance of the arguments made.

Then, you exhibit your insecurity and lack of capacity by claiming any criticism of your stupidity is a personal attack.

No one accused you of being stupid. The argument was that the things you post are stupid, lacking in intellect.

Pointing out that you lack the capacity to put forth an intelligent argument isn't abusive, yet you run and hide behind a claim of victimhood, rather than engage on the merits.

It will certainly amaze you that things posted on the internet are posted anonymously, to a certain extent.

Your posting history exposes your incapacities, so your posts are not anonymous.

When your handle appears by a post, the certainty that the post will be defective is a given.

The only use that can be derived from the crap you post, is the fun in speculating what could possibly drive such a moron to keep exposing its stupidity, in full view on an internet forum.

Just more cowardly vitriol. Your so called observation come not from logic or reason, but the feeling of threat to your faith, not from derision but impartial inquiry into the nature of faith and the problems with it.

Which you clearly cannot tolerate or handle in a reasonable manner, instead responding like a child, resorting to cowardly attacks.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The angst this thread has generated could make a guy who does a lot of shooting think Jesus was a Leupold fan....😬😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Of course, it is.

Just more cowardly vitriol. Your so called observation come not from logic or reason, but the feeling of threat to your faith, not from derision but impartial inquiry into the nature of faith and the problems with it.

Which you clearly cannot tolerate or handle in a reasonable manner, instead responding like a child, resorting to cowardly attacks.

You have no capacity to respond to my observations, so you hide behind a claim of victimhood, like any good little SJW.

Your next reply will be lame as always, so let's have some fun with the possibilities.

It's a given that you won't post anything intelligent.

So, what's your next move?

Claim I called ya the N-word?

Invaded your safe space?

Triggered a memory of childhood conflict?

Abused my white privilege?

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by DBT

Of course, it is.

Hang on a minute. You can't prove a negative. It's up to you to prove an existence of god. That's now how this works. You are lacking of capacity for any kind of argument.

Last edited by bannination; 02/21/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Theres rumor that archeologists have found
the site of the last supper and uncovered some
Shot glasses.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by bannination
Originally Posted by DBT

Of course, it is.

Hang on a minute. You can't prove a negative. It's up to you to prove an existence of god. That's now how this works. You are lacking of capacity for any kind of argument.

The weak-minded would certainly hide behind such a canard.

If you want to chime in and claim God doesn't exist, the burden is on you.

Works both ways.

But yes, you can't prove God doesn't exist.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Works both ways.

I haven't chimed in and claimed that. See how you fail at logic and reasoning?

The weak minded would hide behind logic and reason? If that's your position that explains your makeup entirely, and why you'll simply believe anything.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Starman
Theres rumor that archeologists have found
the site of the last supper and uncovered some
Shot glasses.

There were 12 dudes or so at the party.... and a lack of women. I'm sure shot glasses were the most tame thing they uncovered. ;-)

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bannination
Originally Posted by DBT

Of course, it is.

Works both ways.

You see, by saying that you demonstrate that you don't understand the argument. It is the theist who makes a claim for the existence of their God, Allah, Brahman, Yahweh or whatever, and it is the atheist who asks for evidence to show that any of these gods exist. Nobody has evidence for the negative, we can only point out that there is no evidence to support a justified belief in the existence of a God or gods.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Of course, it is.

You have no capacity to respond to my observations, so you hide behind a claim of victimhood, like any good little SJW.

Your next reply will be lame as always, so let's have some fun with the possibilities.

It's a given that you won't post anything intelligent.

So, what's your next move?

Claim I called ya the N-word?

Invaded your safe space?

Triggered a memory of childhood conflict?

Abused my white privilege?

No just an observation that you don't appear to understand rational debate, or the argument, which is why you lash out in a cowardly and childish manner. Cheers.

Page 30 of 62 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

476 members (1_deuce, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 48 invisible), 2,121 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,261
Posts18,504,828
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.