Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by bannination
Originally Posted by DBT
It's not my fault that it wasn't understood.

Of course, it is.

You lack the capacity for intelligent argument.

You've posted over a thousand times, all in a lame attempt to refute the existence of God.

And you've failed miserably, as would be expected.

You cut and paste from the internet, arguments that are way over your head.

You are forced to attempt to frame the argument to put the burden of proving the existence of God on the other side, because you're not intelligent enough to produce an argument that God doesn't exist.

You're completely impotent, all of your efforts, over a thousand posts, and you've not changed one opinion.

Your 'fire career is a complete waste of time.

Hang on a minute. You can't prove a negative. It's up to you to prove an existence of god. That's now how this works. You are lacking of capacity for any kind of argument.

The weak-minded would certainly hide behind such a canard.

If you want to chime in and claim God doesn't exist, the burden is on you.

Works both ways.

But yes, you can't prove God doesn't exist.

You see, by saying that you demonstrate that you don't understand the argument. It is the theist who makes a claim for the existence of their God, Allah, Brahman, Yahweh or whatever, and it is the atheist who asks for evidence to show that any of these gods exist. Nobody has evidence for the negative, we can only point out that there is no evidence to support a justified belief in the existence of a God or gods.

Got to the truth faster than I thought.

No, you can't prove that God doesn't exist.

You lack the capacity.

That being the case, it's obvious that your entire raison d' etre in posting is simply to attempt to deride the faith of others.

Certainly a lowly existence.

But no surprise.

Pathetic to be unable to allow others to exchange ideas, without the SJW tention ho kickin in.

Easiest thing inna world ta do, STFU.

But you just can't.

What drives a psychopath, to compel em to post on internet threads?

How is it, that you just can't let things be?

Weird.

But, at least you suffer from a harmless compulsion.

You've never changed a single person's beliefs.

Last edited by Fubarski; 02/21/20. Reason: k

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Of course, it is.You lack the capacity for intelligent argument.You've posted over a thousand times, all in a lame attempt to refute the existence of God.And you've failed miserably, as would be expected.You cut and paste from the internet, arguments that are way over your head.You are forced to attempt to frame the argument to put the burden of proving the existence of God on the other side, because you're not intelligent enough to produce an argument that God doesn't exist.You're completely impotent, all of your efforts, over a thousand posts, and you've not changed one opinion.Your 'fire career is a complete waste of time.
You are offering your own opinion, which is neither an argument or, given a standard definition of justification being ignored or misunderstood, intelligent.And typical of your type of Christian, you become abusive when your faith is put to question....another coward who insults from the security of online anonymity.
I've put forth an observation, based upon analysis of the lame stupidity you post in an attempt to deride the faith of others.You, as always, lack the capacity to intelligently respond to the observations posted.You try and drag the subject down into a debate about definitions, because you can't intelligently respond to the substance of the arguments made.Then, you exhibit your insecurity and lack of capacity by claiming any criticism of your stupidity is a personal attack.No one accused you of being stupid. The argument was that the things you post are stupid, lacking in intellect.Pointing out that you lack the capacity to put forth an intelligent argument isn't abusive, yet you run and hide behind a claim of victimhood, rather than engage on the merits.It will certainly amaze you that things posted on the internet are posted anonymously, to a certain extent.But to a certain extent, they're not.Your posting history exposes your incapacities, so your posts are not anonymous.When your handle appears by a post, the certainty that the post will be defective is a given.The only use that can be derived from the crap you post, is the fun in speculating what could possibly drive such a moron to keep exposing its stupidity, in full view on an internet forum.But at least you're not cluttering up some other fora with your stupidity.
Quote Jesus Matthew 5:22 "whosoever shall say 'thou fool' shall be in danger of hell fire". I think I would be careful not to call a brother you are trying to save impotent, stupid, moron, etc. It does nothing to convince him and puts you in danger.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Whosoever believes and confesses with his mouth .....is saved.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Of course, it is.You lack the capacity for intelligent argument.You've posted over a thousand times, all in a lame attempt to refute the existence of God.And you've failed miserably, as would be expected.You cut and paste from the internet, arguments that are way over your head.You are forced to attempt to frame the argument to put the burden of proving the existence of God on the other side, because you're not intelligent enough to produce an argument that God doesn't exist.You're completely impotent, all of your efforts, over a thousand posts, and you've not changed one opinion.Your 'fire career is a complete waste of time.
You are offering your own opinion, which is neither an argument or, given a standard definition of justification being ignored or misunderstood, intelligent.And typical of your type of Christian, you become abusive when your faith is put to question....another coward who insults from the security of online anonymity.
I've put forth an observation, based upon analysis of the lame stupidity you post in an attempt to deride the faith of others.You, as always, lack the capacity to intelligently respond to the observations posted.You try and drag the subject down into a debate about definitions, because you can't intelligently respond to the substance of the arguments made.Then, you exhibit your insecurity and lack of capacity by claiming any criticism of your stupidity is a personal attack.No one accused you of being stupid. The argument was that the things you post are stupid, lacking in intellect.Pointing out that you lack the capacity to put forth an intelligent argument isn't abusive, yet you run and hide behind a claim of victimhood, rather than engage on the merits.It will certainly amaze you that things posted on the internet are posted anonymously, to a certain extent.But to a certain extent, they're not.Your posting history exposes your incapacities, so your posts are not anonymous.When your handle appears by a post, the certainty that the post will be defective is a given.The only use that can be derived from the crap you post, is the fun in speculating what could possibly drive such a moron to keep exposing its stupidity, in full view on an internet forum.But at least you're not cluttering up some other fora with your stupidity.
Quote Jesus Matthew 5:22 "whosoever shall say 'thou fool' shall be in danger of hell fire". I think I would be careful not to call a brother you are trying to save impotent, stupid, moron, etc. It does nothing to convince him and puts you in danger.

Many faithful believe it is their duty to try and convert those that lack faith.

I'm a little more selective.

Did a person arrive with an open mind and genuine curiosity regarding faith, they'd get alla the information I could provide, to help them reach their own decision.

Did a snake arrive in the garden, for the purpose of trying to divert the faithful from the path, that snake gets stepped on.

Best I can recall, even Jesus threw a few tables around, in the temple.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Of course, it is.

You've posted over a thousand times, all in a lame attempt to refute the existence of God.

You are forced to attempt to frame the argument to put the burden of proving the existence of God on the other side, because you're not intelligent enough to produce an argument that God doesn't exist.

You're completely impotent, all of your efforts, over a thousand posts, and you've not changed one opinion.

Hang on a minute. You can't prove a negative. It's up to you to prove an existence of god. That's now how this works. You are lacking of capacity for any kind of argument.

Works both ways.

You see, by saying that you demonstrate that you don't understand the argument. It is the theist who makes a claim for the existence of their God, Allah, Brahman, Yahweh or whatever, and it is the atheist who asks for evidence to show that any of these gods exist. Nobody has evidence for the negative, we can only point out that there is no evidence to support a justified belief in the existence of a God or gods.

You lack the capacity.

That being the case, it's obvious that your entire raison d' etre in posting is simply to attempt to deride the faith of others.

But no surprise.

Pathetic to be unable to allow others to exchange ideas, without the SJW tention ho kickin in.

But you just can't.

Weird.

You still don't understand what was said about the nature of justification and burden of proof, the nature of evidence or the implications of its absence....then you attempt to hide your inability to understand with your normal cowardly childish manner.

If you are a representative of Christianity, there is no hope for that religion. No better than the radical Muslims.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Non believers have a point when they point out the fact that you almost always can't prove a negative, hence relieving them of the need to prove there is no God. The best we can do as believers in some cases is to "let your light so shine (a most important obligation) before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven". I have a cousin very close to me in age and friendship. He was as atheist in his younger days as anyone I've known. Through some personal experiences and association and observation of truly Christian friends that behaved as Christians he is now a lay preacher, a student of scripture, and I believe he has truly found salvation. This name calling of non believers and doubters isn't winning any converts and if I read Jesus words correctly puts the insulting name caller in danger of destruction. Their presence on this thread may be sticking their toe in the water so to speak and their comments may be an attempt to get you to "show me what you've got" and sadly they are given a judgmental diatribe calling them stupid. Nobody is going to ever respond well to "thou fool".

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Whosoever believes and confesses with his mouth .....is saved.

A shallow self serving grub who gives lip service is of greater value to this monstrous god than someone who has lived a decent life? How absurd.

Last edited by DBT; 02/21/20.
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hastings
Non believers have a point when they point out the fact that you almost always can't prove a negative, hence relieving them of the need to prove there is no God. The best we can do as believers in some cases is to "let your light so shine (a most important obligation) before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven". I have a cousin very close to me in age and friendship. He was as atheist in his younger days as anyone I've known. Through some personal experiences and association and observation of truly Christian friends that behaved as Christians he is now a lay preacher, a student of scripture, and I believe he has truly found salvation. This name calling of non believers and doubters isn't winning any converts and if I read Jesus words correctly puts the insulting name caller in danger of destruction. Their presence on this thread may be sticking their toe in the water so to speak and their comments may be an attempt to get you to "show me what you've got" and sadly they are given a judgmental diatribe calling them stupid. Nobody is going to ever respond well to "thou fool".

Yes. It is understandable though. They feel under attack then lash out in the best way they can. What results is not a good look for them or Christianity. But of course, sadly, they can't see that.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
By " a decent life" it's evident you mean being an ever loyal minion of Lucifer.

Snakes of a feather.....

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
By " a decent life" it's evident you mean being an ever loyal minion of Lucifer.

Snakes of a feather.....

No I don't mean that. You miss the point again, deliberately I'd say.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
... What results is not a good look for them or Christianity. But of course, sadly, they can't see that.

Im inclined to say some can see it, but dont
give a damn about how Jesus wants them
to represent him.

Then on top of that, Fubi comparing himself to Jesus
in the temple is just so absurd.. LoL

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Of course, it is.

Works both ways.

You lack the capacity.

But no surprise.

But you just can't.

Weird.

You still don't understand what was said about the nature of justification and burden of proof, the nature of evidence or the implications of its absence....then you attempt to hide your inability to understand with your normal cowardly childish manner.

If you are a representative of Christianity, there is no hope for that religion. No better than the radical Muslims.

You understand the nature of a troll, from experience.

And I understand perfectly, the burden of proof.

If your admission that the negative can't be proven was legitimate, you'd not be posting in threads like this one.

But you do.

In every faith based thread on the fire.

Which proves that your objective is simply to deride the faith of others.

You never add to the discussion, or further the knowledge base.

You hide behind the fallacy that it's everyone else's burden to try and convince you of God's existence.

Which demonstrates your arrogance.

You hide behind the fallacy that the burden is on everyone else, because you realize your own lack of intelligence.

If you're going to challenge the faith of others, the burden shifts to you to demonstrate the non-existence of God, whether you like it or not.

And you're not intelligent enough to play that game, which is why you attempt to shift the burden, and play the victim with anyone that points out what an @sshole you are.

Tryin to understand a troll like you.

Why?

Why can't you just let others engage in their common interest, without attempting to derail it?

John Wayne Gacy had his compulsions.

Dahmer, Bundy, Berkowitz.

They just couldn't stop.

And, you just can't stop trying to demean the faith of others.

Proving that SJW insanity is right up there, with the biggest nutcases in the world.

Hilarious, sittin here knowin you can't keep from replyin.

You'll start ta twitch.

Probably the eyelids, but maybe a facial tick.

Sweat.

Rock back and forth.

But you can't help but get back on a religion thread.

Might as well give in, you can't take it for long.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If I was a non believer I might say to myself "if these are Jesus' friends I don't want to get mixed up in that"
To non believers I would ask that you give the book of Matthew a good thorough reading and ponder the miracle of the return of the Jewish nation in 1947. Isaiah 66:8 "Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once?" The Jewish people are a miracle, a world power militarily, and financially and something big is happening.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W......

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by DBT
... What results is not a good look for them or Christianity. But of course, sadly, they can't see that.

to represent him.

Don’t look to any of us, or any of you, for perfection. You all draw first blood and then cry when we fight back. I am surrounded by many fine Christian people that exhaust themselves to help others. You attack them and I’m gonna attack you. Simple as that. One of my faults, for sure. Nonetheless, many of us, including myself, will fight back.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Snakes of a feather.....

Lucifer is definitely another interesting "god", but it predates christianity. Fascinating stories of how sumarian gods and greek gods were absorbed into judaism and christianity.

It ties back into the bible later describing how stars can fall to the earth (a direct rip off of previous religions) making it the obvious work of man at a time when little was understood. Oh well, one only has to look up into the sky to see that Lucifer never fell to the earth, nor was Lucifer a star.

Last edited by bannination; 02/21/20.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by DBT

to represent him.

Don’t look to any of us, or any of you, for perfection. You all draw first blood and then cry when we fight back. I am surrounded by many fine Christian people that exhaust themselves to help others. You attack them and I’m gonna attack you. Simple as that. One of my faults, for sure. Nonetheless, many of us, including myself, will fight back.

I don't see how asking questions is attacking. Besides religion and republican politics, it's not considered attacking any where else that I'm aware of.

With that said, what was your criteria that you used to rule out all other religions?

Last edited by bannination; 02/21/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Christians failed Jesus in his time of need
and they still fail him.

cause your too busy fighting for your sinner
friends.

bravo.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
[quote=wilkeshunter]

Christians failed Jesus in his time of need
and they still fail him.

cause your too busy fighting for your sinner
friends.

bravo.

No doubt, we do. Thankfully, he never fails us. We do have our victories, and we will continue to. Again, don’t look to us for perfection.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by DBT

to represent him.

I don't see how asking questions is attacking. Besides religion and republican politics, it's not considered attacking any where else that I'm aware of.

With that said, what was your criteria that you used to rule out all other religions?

Exactly,
By his standards he MUST accept every other religion, since they cannot be proven false.

Fubarski,

Since you can't disprove Mohammad, how's your new religion, Islam working out for you?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Page 31 of 62 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

175 members (308ld, 10gaugemag, 160user, 257 roberts, alwaysoutdoors, 35, 20 invisible), 1,584 guests, and 973 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,209
Posts18,503,904
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.