Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
Asking about this one , Girl Friend just got one of these seems like a nice 380 for the Money, but should the slide lock open after the last round is fired?? it does not, and can you load a mag, put one in the chamber and top off the mag? seems like it wont on this gun. not ever owned one of these, it has the longest trigger pull of any hand gun Iv ever fired. but she can work the slide and load it! any Info be Great!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
The BG 380 is my least favorite of the pocket 380's. To my thinking, the only reason they sell, is because they are the only offering with a manual safety. The trigger pull is horrible. For the money difference, it is FAR ahead to buy a Beretta Pico, or even a Ruger LCP.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
The one I have stays open after the last shot. Haven't tried topping off the mag.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
I like my BG.380 no problems and has the same pull my 642 had .I'VE got 2k rounds thru her.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
After looking at a lot of pocket pistols, I bought a Bodyguard 380. I had tritium night sights put on it. The slide locks back on the last round, and I can top off the mag when I put a round in the chamber. They offer the pistol with or without a safety, and I chose the model with a manual safety. As for the trigger pull, it is a long one, but smooth. I shoot it real well at reasonable distances. There is a short stroke trigger available (Santiago), and I might go for that, but don’t really see the need so far. I carry it comfortably in a front pocket, in one of those holsters that stay in the pocket when you pull the pistol out.

Also, it’s comfortable to shoot. I’ll typically run about 50 rounds through it when I practice, and no pain in the hand. I shoot it Ok left handed too, but not great.

IC B2

S
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
Thanks Guys, this one has the safety on it! Im thinking the mag might be the problem, did buy it used but looks new, from My ffl.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by saddlering
Asking about this one , Girl Friend just got one of these seems like a nice 380 for the Money, but should the slide lock open after the last round is fired?? it does not, and can you load a mag, put one in the chamber and top off the mag? seems like it wont on this gun. not ever owned one of these, it has the longest trigger pull of any hand gun Iv ever fired. but she can work the slide and load it! any Info be Great!

Sorry my friend, but whenever I see you post I can't focus my brain enough to read what you type, because my mind immediately goes to you getting shot in the leg by your pard' while mushroom picking! All I can picture is you sitting there, drinking booze to prepare for your buddy performing surgery! Yeah...sorry, but that gets me laffing every time.

Good luck with your gun issue, though...

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.
S
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
Yes the Big snake on the Flat Rock! LOL Old now not near that tough anymore!

S
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
I bought a new mag for her gun, we shot it and works fine now! can top it off and it will lock open after the last shot! the trigger does suck but after shooting it some we both started shooting it pretty well! shes happy now and so am I.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (160user, 1minute, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 58 invisible), 2,370 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,182
Posts18,503,266
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.