Hop To
Page 13 of 21 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 20 21
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Steelhead said awful things to anyone he thought he could. And for a long time the campfire worshipped him as a god.

Scott is a hard guy to understand for sure. He can have a heart of gold or he can be mean as a snake. That doesn't give Tom264 the right to hold a grudge over others on this forum and say the mean things like he's been prone to do when someone is down on their luck.

You can grant him grace all you want, Roy.

Me?

I'd make him chit teeth for a week.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Oh, crap. You mean we've got 5 more days of this to go? shocked

I'd like to go hunting or fishing with Fireball. Something tells me that guy can cook. smirk

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/24/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
That's why it's called grace. Grace given is often undeserved.

Save that schitt for the Christian/Non-Christian threads.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Actually, with this Corona Virus schiett coming down the turnpike, I'm praying for all Trumpsters.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Rooster7

I understand the sentiment but if he's going to continue being an absolute prick, then phucgk him and the fivehead he road in on.

Lot of you guys are pricks at times too. A little grace goes a long way.

Tom's job is to quit looking for trouble and our job is to quit giving it to him.

Steelhead said some awful, mean things to Tom and I by no means condone that. But now Tom is doing the same chit to others while claiming to be the almighty "Christian."

I have no time for hypocrites.

Nope. Tom264 clearly rebuked Chr*stianity on the “why are you not a Chr*stisn’ thread.

Read it for yourself. He was welcomed with open arms by the atheist and congratulated on his “new life”.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I get it Rooster. Tom says bad things, he's angry and hurt. Steelhead did schit just to mess with people. He's psychotic, but he didn't come across the same. His hurt was deep, and old, and dirty. Tom's is on his sleeve. He's easy enough to understand. They are coming from a different place. I should have shown Scott grace too, but he got under my skin. He had that way about him, he worked very hard to.

I'm going waaay out on the limb here, but it SEEMS like Tom's just hurting, but otherwise an ok guy. I could be off base, I really could, but he isn't Steelhead by any stretch.

I admit I don't know Tom, he and I have PM'd a few times. We commiserate at times about the azzholes on the campfire. I personally don't understand the infantile need some here have to troll people and cause trouble for others, unnecessarily, intentionally, repeatedly. It's all easily avoidable and each person chooses how to carry on for himself. Tom has to choose too. We all do.

I go off the rails when I get trolled incessently, you all know that. I hate it. It's about where a person is at. I have been through some prolonged nasty schit and would prefer something as "innocuous" as internet chat forums to not be a source of aggrevation in my life. But, because of trolls that aren't at where I'm at, they get their jollies trolling. Everyone's at a different place. Everyone has to choose.

I will try not to aggrevate Toms or hopefully anyones situation but I do get frustrated being trolled. My apologies for lashing out and birthing chairs periodically. I'll work on it.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Oh, crap. You mean we've got 5 more days of this to go? shocked

I'd like to go hunting or fishing with Fireball. Something tells me that guy can cook. smirk

Not a great cook like the chefs around here at all! I would welcome you to come hunting anytime.

LOL
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I get it Rooster. Tom says bad things, he's angry and hurt. Steelhead did schit just to mess with people. He's psychotic, but he didn't come across the same. His hurt was deep, and old, and dirty. Tom's is on his sleeve. He's easy enough to understand. They are coming from a different place. I should have shown Scott grace too, but he got under my skin. He had that way about him, he worked very hard to.

I'm going waaay out on the limb here, but it SEEMS like Tom's just hurting, but otherwise an ok guy. I could be off base, I really could, but he isn't Steelhead by any stretch.

I admit I don't know Tom, he and I have PM'd a few times. We commiserate at times about the azzholes on the campfire. I personally don't understand the infantile need some here have to troll people and cause trouble for others, unnecessarily, intentionally, repeatedly. It's all easily avoidable and each person chooses how to carry on for himself. Tom has to choose too. We all do.

I go off the rails when I get trolled incessently, you all know that. I hate it. It's about where a person is at. I have been through some prolonged nasty schit and would prefer something as "innocuous" as internet chat forums to not be a source of aggrevation in my life. But, because of trolls that aren't at where I'm at, they get their jollies trolling. Everyone's at a different place. Everyone has to choose.

I will try not to aggrevate Toms or hopefully anyones situation but I do get frustrated being trolled. My apologies for lashing out and birthing chairs periodically. I'll work on it.

Very nice, thoughtful soliloquy.

Would you be as “graceful “ to Flave ?

Asking for a friend.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Asking for a friend.

Flave looks for people he can troll, he lives for it. I PM'd him a couple times to talk about it, like men would do in real life, just talk. He's just a mocker, it's all he knows, at least that's all he knows here. People say he's ok in real life. I wouldn't trust him with my pillow though! LOL.

LOL
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

Does your computer have an "off" button?

Seriously, if you take this stuff that serious, you might want to rethink even being on here. You are a funny sumbitch at times so I would hate to see you go but man, relax!

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Only thinking out loud rooster. Seems like if we were all a little kinder we could all enjoy the time here a bunch more.

LOL
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by NH K9

Bwahahaha

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Only thinking out loud rooster. Seems like if we were all a little kinder we could all enjoy the time here a bunch more.

Good post, Roy!
Now GFY . Are you buying all fuel, food, and drinks when we go hunting at your spots?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Asking for a friend.

Flave looks for people he can troll, he lives for it. I PM'd him a couple times to talk about it, like men would do in real life, just talk. He's just a mocker, it's all he knows, at least that's all he knows here. People say he's ok in real life. I wouldn't trust him with my pillow though! LOL.

Well you did break a trust by putting his personal information on the www.

That wasn’t too cool, Roy. Folks remember that.
Jus sayin.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

Asking for a friend.

Travis is as good as they come. He's just a master at phugcking with people.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Not trying to pick at you, but I assume if you made a mistake you would want to be forgiven. Maybe you have never made a mistake that needed forgiving? You would be the second one.

That's all grace is, is undeserved forgiveness. If we got our justice, we would get punishment for everything we ever did wrong rather than having it forgiven. Grace says forgive, society and vengence says punish.

Thank God there are people in our lives that love us enough to forgive us rather than insist on our punishment.

LOL
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Frogsnacks.

Just start a Pears for Fireball thread and get it over with.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Asking for a friend.

Exactly. It had zero to do with you/your wife doxxing him.

Shaking my head.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

Not trying to pick at you, but I assume if you made a mistake you would want to be forgiven. Maybe you have never made a mistake that needed forgiving? You would be the second one.

That's all grace is, is undeserved forgiveness. If we got our justice, we would get punishment for everything we ever did wrong rather than having it forgiven. Grace says forgive, society and vengence says punish.

Thank God there are people in our lives that love us enough to forgive us rather than insist on our punishment.

Whoah! That's deep, man.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Travis is as good as they come. He's just a master at phugcking with people.

When you "fucque with people" in person, you deal with them in person. Poke a big guy in a bar and you will be dealing with him. If you [bleep] with people on the internet the consequences are more "cyber" and less one on one. Like I said before, we ALL make choices, Travis made his and I made mine. Not a hard concept to understand. Travis fuqued with someone on the internet that didn't want to be [bleep] with, and he suffered the consequences for doing it.

But he started it didn't he?

Last edited by Fireball2; 02/24/20.

LOL
Page 13 of 21 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 12344mag, 219DW, 1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 45 invisible), 2,217 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,133
Posts18,483,919
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.