-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jim, things like that don't happen in a vacuum.

CEO did say that the child is stuck between divorced parents. Amicable or not, divorce is always traumatic to children.

Politics is War by Other Means

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One step at a time government is/will completely take control of your life in Canada and Europe and that is what many want here in America.
It will never be enough until it is complete absolute conjtrol

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Jim, things like that don't happen in a vacuum.

CEO did say that the child is stuck between divorced parents. Amicable or not, divorce is always traumatic to children.

My kid isn’t stuck between divorced parents and has never known life differently. He has 2 loving families with absolutely zero power struggle.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
"Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done."

- Romans 1:28

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There has been a lot going on with that child and that family that CEO isn't talking about. He may not even know. I guarantee it.

I'd criticize someone too if they came on here and bragged about cheating on their wife or bragged about banging a 14 yo girl. "But it's consensual" they'd cry.

I feel sorry for you people that are too malformed to tell right from wrong.

I’m an open book. I’ve laid it all out on the table knowing good and well I would face some ridicule and gross assumptions on some peoples parts. I guarantee I’m more involved in my kids life than a significant amount of people nowadays. Luckily I’m self employed and have the ability to take and pick up from school everyday, I’ve never missed a single field trip, school event or orchestra concert. Not one.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
"Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done."

“Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven”

-Luke 6:37

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by CEoW717
There has been a lot going on with that child and that family that CEO isn't talking about. He may not even know. I guarantee it.

I'd criticize someone too if they came on here and bragged about cheating on their wife or bragged about banging a 14 yo girl. "But it's consensual" they'd cry.

I’m an open book. I’ve laid it all out on the table knowing good and well I would face some ridicule and gross assumptions on some peoples parts. I guarantee I’m more involved in my kids life than a significant amount of people nowadays. Luckily I’m self employed and have the ability to take and pick up from school everyday, I’ve never missed a single field trip, school event or orchestra concert. Not one.

Question.......

Wouldn't it just be better to .......uh..."embrace" the homosexuality than to proceed with gender dysphoria treatments?

Do you not consider your child to be homosexual?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
“Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven”

Is this the last refuge of a scoundrel?

Seriously, you are in such denial. You are getting blessed with a wake-up call here. You should heed it. God is always ready to forgive. I will pray for you and especially your son.

Putting him on puberty blockers and encouraging his derangement is trading one problem for many future problems. Problems that won't be just mental, they will be physical as well.

Last edited by Tyrone; 02/24/20.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Ha! Tell us all you know about it then.

I’d wager that the ‘knowledge’ comes from an old tome that folks follow in part, when it’s convenient for them.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

It's the word of God that's judging right from wrong.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Is this the last refuge of a scoundrel?

Seriously, you are in such denial. You are getting blessed with a wake-up call here. You should heed it. God is always ready to forgive. I will pray for you and especially your son.

Putting him on puberty blockers and encouraging his derangement is trading one problem for many future problems. Problems that won't be just mental, they will be physical as well.

Last resort? No. Someone throws a bible verse at me I’m sending one back.

I really appreciate you taking such an interest in my life.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You throw the softballs to a guy with a bat....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Question.......

Wouldn't it just be better to .......uh..."embrace" the homosexuality than to proceed with gender dysphoria treatments?

My kid feels like a girl in the wrong body. Sexuality really has nothing to do with it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by NH K9
Ha! Tell us all you know about it then.

I’d wager that the ‘knowledge’ comes from an old tome that folks follow in part, when it’s convenient for them.

Same.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

My kid feels like a girl in the wrong body. Sexuality really has nothing to do with it.

So he's convinced that he's actually a lesbian?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You throw the softballs to a guy with a bat....

I understand you want me to get all worked up, defensive and stoop to your level. I’m sorry sir, that’s just not going to happen.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

So he's convinced that he's actually a lesbian?

Again, this has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Question.......

I think this is one of the biggest misconceptions, this behavior has nothing at all to do with who the child is sexualy attrackted to, its about who the child sees themselves as. The suggested homosexuality only adds a pervertedness to something that is simply not there.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Nothing perverted, huh?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jimy

Question.......

I think this is one of the biggest misconceptions, this behavior has nothing at all to do with who the child is sexualy attrackted to, its about who the child sees themselves as. The suggested homosexuality only adds a pervertedness to something that is simply not there.

Exactly

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (01Foreman400, 16penny, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 61 invisible), 2,561 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,575
Posts18,491,995
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.