Hop To
Page 51 of 62 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 61 62
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by DBT
...at first I was doubtful of posting on religious threads because of the vitriol and hate displayed by Christians on the forum...

Originally Posted by DBT
Idiot.
Originally Posted by DBT
Grow a brain.
Originally Posted by DBT
What a moron you are...
Originally Posted by DBT
Coming from a coward and a cretin...
Originally Posted by DBT
For the sake of explaining the obvious to the idiot...
Originally Posted by DBT
...your opinion is less than worthless...
Originally Posted by DBT
A genuine La La Land, padded room candidate.

laffin’

What can you do, they are making false accusations, accepting no explanations...which means they are A Grade Idiots. Half a brain should tell them that IP address can be checked, and if I had hacked someone's account they could report it to the forum administrators to deal with....but they don't have half a functional brain to share between them.

As for you, you think that your side hurling insults and false accusations is fine, but if I or someone happens to retaliate, well, that's unacceptable. A double standard. The hypocrisy of some Christians knows no bounds.

Last edited by DBT; 02/27/20.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Yep!

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by DBT
...at first I was doubtful of posting on religious threads because of the vitriol and hate displayed by Christians on the forum...

Originally Posted by DBT
Idiot.
Originally Posted by DBT
Grow a brain.
Originally Posted by DBT
What a moron you are...
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

laffin’

What can you do, they are making false accusations, accepting no explanations...which means they are A Grade Idiots. Half a brain should tell them that IP address can be checked, and if I had hacked someone's account they could report it to the forum administrators to deal with....but they don't have half a functional brain to share between them.

As for you, you think that your side hurling insults and false accusations is fine, but if I or someone happens to retaliate, well, that's unacceptable. A double standard. The hypocrisy of some Christians knows no bounds.

That's all they can do now - their feeble brains can't fathom logic in a reasonable discussion so this is what they have to resort to.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT
Idiot.
Originally Posted by DBT
Grow a brain.
Originally Posted by DBT
What a moron you are...
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
...they are A Grade Idiots.

Originally Posted by DBT
The hypocrisy of some Christians knows no bounds.
’still laffin’ and smh

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Some where it is written, "They shall know we are Christians by our love." How about letting that show some?

Not here. Here it is wirtten "They shall show they are campfire citizens by their hate." And so it is.

Based on the response of a few posters on this forum, I get the impression that some Christians embody hate and intolerance.

I had a friend who was a fanatical Christian. She claimed she could see auras around people. She said the nice people had white or light colors and she knew they would be nice to be around. She also went on to tell me the place where she saw the black and brown auras were in churches.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Christianity is based on the words of the gospel authors who wrote about what they heard, and Paul based on his subjective conversion experience.

Christianity is based on legal historical evidence of a risen Jesus Christ. Both protagonists and antagonists wrote about Him. I remember one Caesar claimed Jesus tricked people into believing He had been killed and raised. The problem with that is there were Roman government eye witnesses who saw Jesus dead; and in frustration stabbed Him with a spear. That's why the early manuscripts spread so much. They were read by someone who was a witness or knew someone who was a reliable witness.

I think you may be defining 'legal' somewhat loosely, to put it mildly.

Nobody would define the new testament as a legal document.

You are showing ignorant prejudice here. Do a little reading about Simon Greenleaf. He wrote the rules for evidence that are still being used in courts.

Testimony is a form of evidence, but witnesses are notoriously unreliable. Which is why independent corroboration and physical evidence is indispensable, otherwise it's one person's word against another with no way to determine what actually happened.

We don't even have eyewitness accounts in the gospels, nor was Paul aware of some of the gospel stories about Jesus, apparently being later additions.

You apparently never read Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. They are filled with eyewitness testimony. According to William F. Albright the entire New Testament was finished prior to the year 70. He was not a Christian. So, again you are mistaken.

Everyday Hunter
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Before the hack:

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

After the hack, and page 61, so I don't hafta repeat the insanity any more than necessary:

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

All the proof needed.

Sick bastard.

Great job!
You’ve provided proof that he posts in the general CF forum about the same amount as you do.
He’s probably a Russian too...........

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Wow. 51 pages.

Not much interest in this topic...??

Hmm....

DF

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Some where it is written, "They shall know we are Christians by our love." How about letting that show some?

Not here. Here it is wirtten "They shall show they are campfire citizens by their hate." And so it is.

Based on the response of a few posters on this forum, I get the impression that some Christians embody hate and intolerance.

I had a friend who was a fanatical Christian. She claimed she could see auras around people. She said the nice people had white or light colors and she knew they would be nice to be around. She also went on to tell me the place where she saw the black and brown auras were in churches.

Do you have an independent verification of her claims that you can provide?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Christianity is based on the words of the gospel authors who wrote about what they heard, and Paul based on his subjective conversion experience.

Christianity is based on legal historical evidence of a risen Jesus Christ. Both protagonists and antagonists wrote about Him. I remember one Caesar claimed Jesus tricked people into believing He had been killed and raised. The problem with that is there were Roman government eye witnesses who saw Jesus dead; and in frustration stabbed Him with a spear. That's why the early manuscripts spread so much. They were read by someone who was a witness or knew someone who was a reliable witness.

I think you may be defining 'legal' somewhat loosely, to put it mildly.

Nobody would define the new testament as a legal document.

You are showing ignorant prejudice here. Do a little reading about Simon Greenleaf. He wrote the rules for evidence that are still being used in courts.

Testimony is a form of evidence, but witnesses are notoriously unreliable. Which is why independent corroboration and physical evidence is indispensable, otherwise it's one person's word against another with no way to determine what actually happened.

We don't even have eyewitness accounts in the gospels, nor was Paul aware of some of the gospel stories about Jesus, apparently being later additions.

You apparently never read Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. They are filled with eyewitness testimony. According to William F. Albright the entire New Testament was finished prior to the year 70. He was not a Christian. So, again you are mistaken.

Except the Gospels are all anonymous, written in the third person, and none claim to be eyewitness accounts.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

IC B3

W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I have learned a lot reading here, both about faith, the Bible, and many members here.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
I have learned a lot reading here, both about faith, the Bible, and many members here.

Good Morning Wobigoon,

Yep.

There threads bring out all kinds.

Enjoy your day!

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Do you think the good religious types will crucify me, Wabi, they way they did Jesus? frown

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Once again, for us all to think on, Jesus lived to instruct us, and died to save us all from our sins, and the sins of the entire world.[Linked Image from mbetharmstrong.files.wordpress.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
A true atheist would not care at all if someone else believed in a non-existent god.

I do not know or care about things that I have no interest in at all, and I don't try to make laws and rules to keep other people from dealing with them. If I don't believe in Irish Leprechauns I would not go out of my way to criminalize other people who like the idea, even if they truly believed in them. I would not care at all because I truly don't believe in them.

However many atheists do try to force their "lack of belief" on others in every way they can, which suggests to me that actually Do believe in God and the simply hate Him. They claim to not believe in a righteous God, but the truth is they do believe in Him at their core --- and they hate Him deeply.

A true artiest would not believe in god at all and there fore would not be moved at all by the nonexistence of something... but would also realize that a belief in a god of righteousness would be a very good thing for a society to believe in.

Many 'atheists' say they are “educated” and that’s because they may have read a few “collage level books”, (also written by atheists) but ignore the fact that most of the book written in the past 6 centuries for college level studies were not written by atheists at all.

We should look at true history and see where such a godless belief system always leads.

Hitler was an atheist
Mao Zedong was too
So was Stalin.
Pol Pot was an atheist.

And many many more.

Some will state that their parents taught you the difference between right and wrong.

How do we know they were right----- and Hitler was wrong?

If there is no god, there is no such thing as “wrong"! Survival of the Fittest means simply means “might makes right”

What we are told in school about the so called "law of nature" says it's not only not wrong for the cat to eat the mouse, it's expected and it's right. And I would agree with that statement. But I also believe that man is NOT just another evolved animal and the atheist does. I believe mankind was made in the image of God.

You may not murder someone for $10, but another atheist may, and he may want to make you that victim. And if he has the power to do it he therefore has the right to do it according to the belief of “Might makes Right.” Which is the core of atheism no matter what lies the atheist tries to use to cover that fact up. Not all atheists will murder but atheism is the idea that it's fine to murder if you can get away with it and there in NO arguing with that fact. Murder, lying theft, adultery, selfishness and harming others for fun are all protected under atheism as long as the one doing them can get away with them.

And what what’s “wrong’ with any of that, according to pure atheism?

If the argument is that summed up that right and wrong come from the consensus of opinion, and that killing someone to get paid $10 from your boss is wrong, then is killing many people while wearing a uniform for big money and to obtain land for your boss right? Why is it not OK to kill one man for $10, but it is ok to kill thousands because "they are in the way of "progress" OK? Hey, you and your kind have guns and guns in the hands of common citizens may prevent an easy communist take-over, so there is nothing wrong with killing you all.................if that is what is "needed' by the "leaders"
You that embrace atheism as is your right, seem to be too uneducated to see the facts or too proud and dishonest to admit that thousands of years of history many be right and you may be wrong.
The atheist squirms and lies at this point, but there is no logical way for him to counter this point, so at this point he attacks his opponent. (stand by in the coming posts to see this as it certainly will)

So is argument for atheism;
"If he or she can get away with it, it would not be wrong, because it’s not wrong for a lion to kill a deer and to only eat the liver. It's nature. You are just an evolved animal."
Right? Or Wrong?

Or could there be more…………????????????

Dear reader, Do you know everything?

I’d bet you are honest enough to say you don’t know everything.
OK…………………………………...do you know ½ of everything?

If you don’t possess ½ of ALL the knowledge in the whole universe, it’s then possible God may exist in the other half.
Right?

My point is this;
Learn a bit about this issue as you would any field of study that will make a difference in your life before you make a judgment.
If you were going into electronic engineering I am SURE you’d want to learn about electricity first.
Right?

We should learn a bit about the topic first before voicing an opinion based in nothing but feelings.
This is just wise council and good advice.

I was never an atheist, but I used to be somewhere between an agnostic and a deist.

When I got serious enough to devote only about 4 hours to the study of the facts, I became a Christian.

I have never been sorry.

Maybe you..dear reader are smarter then these folks and maybe you know 100% of everything.
So I leave you to be that smart.

But for anyone else, it may be worth your time to learn a bit more.
Try these few little videos and try to see another prospective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04V5PA5h2j0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJoOhbf3_Ts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmAFp27gYFA

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmAFp27gYFA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOtGb8hKyWE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVmNf-KtVs0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoRSBGD7vbA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szBTl3S24MY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8GgrUposII

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSDb7iBTg70

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZqh12MKOcE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaS42TPOu0U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY0rj-TEx4o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xou0JGUYIjg >>> Q&A This one is the longest and is outstanding for those that need answers
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Thanks. Truth and well said.

They believe God exists and hate Him for some reason or another and to spite Him they try to turn his believers against Him, just as Lucifer does, though he believes in God also.

When I remarked that they were doing no good in changing any believers mind about their belief, which one said he thought he was? Proof their business is to spite God who they profess doesnt exist.

That is the unforgivable blasphemy.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/27/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
szihn,
Dear reader, Do you know everything?

I’d bet you are honest enough to say you don’t know everything.
OK…………………………………...do you know ½ of everything?

I one time had a boss who told me he knew a lot and never made a mistake. I walked over to the wall about eight or ten feet away and put a dot on the grinding room wall with my pen. Then I stepped back and asked, "Can you see the dot?"
"No," he responded.
"That dot represents your knowledge. The whole wall represents available knowledge. You know nothing at all."

I got fired. Sometimes I wonder just how smart I am.

Everyday Hunter
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Thanks. Truth and well said.

They believe God exists and hate Him for some reason or another and to spite Him they try to turn his believers against Him, just as Lucifer does, though he believes in God also.

When I remarked that they were doing no good in changing any believers mind about their belief, which one said he thought he was? Proof their business is to spite God who they profess doesnt exist.

Is not that the unforgivable sin of blasphemy.
fixt

So, now I pose a question, since these guys have APPARENTLY committed blasphemy, can their eyes be opened and they still be saved?

I wonder, was Paul just a Christian persecutor or was he a blasphemer?

I Dindo Nuffin
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I don't mean to be argumentative but Hitler was a Catholic, not an atheist. He said so many times. And he just didn't murder all those people by himself. He had a lot of help, mostly from various Christians, if they even knew what Christianity was.

Here's the stuff I don't understand.

If God was an all-powerful god, creator of all the universe, etc., why would he torture his own son to death to remove the sins of he world anyway. Seems very evil and cruel. He just could have snapped his fingers instead. Ok, ok, "God moves in mysterious ways." If that's true, why does anyone call God a loving god?

And if the crucifixion is such a big deal, what about the tens of thousands of other people that the Romans crucified and otherwise murdered? Why was that?

And if the purpose was to "take away the sin of the world," why did the sins apparently go on just as much as before? Consider, for example, the sack of Rome in 1527 AD and torturing civilians to death. The German Landsknecht (Protestants) teamed up with Catholics from Spain to do that.

And why did the authors of the New Testament (Acts, etc.) repeatedly claim that the second coming would be in their own lifetimes? It wasn't, so the Bible cannot be entirely inerrant.

Not accusing anyone of hacking or trying to dis your beliefs, but these inconsistencies bother me about Christian theology. Can anyone explain them?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
I’m curious why you figure that anyone who sees the hypocrisy of ‘some’ (note some) of the more outspoken’christians’ here and speaks up is an atheist?

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Page 51 of 62 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,504 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,593
Posts18,492,171
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.