Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Exactly as I predicted yesterday in one of the threads about COVID-19, New York State has announced late this evening their first positive case.

Yesterday, Gov. Cuomo said that it was "inevitable" that NYS would have a case of COVID-19 soon, and that his administration was ready to throw their weight around and save the day with a largess of govt intervention.

I predicted that late on Sunday they would announce a confirmed case. And that is what has happened.

Govts are lying about this left and right, saving face and making themselves look good and as necessary saviors. He obviously knew the case was a suspected positive as of yesterday and was waiting for official CDC confirmation. He lied about the whole thing by not telling the truth about what he knew in an intentional attempt at deception to justify his govt actions.

Last edited by DakotaDeer; 03/01/20.
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Exactly as I predicted yesterday in one of the threads about COVID-19, New York State has announced late this evening their first positive case.

Yesterday, Gov. Cuomo said that it was "inevitable" that NYS would have a case of COVID-19 soon, and that his administration was ready to throw their weight around and save the day with a largess of govt intervention.

I predicted that late on Sunday they would announce a confirmed case. And that is what has happened.

Govts are lying about this left and right, saving face and making themselves look good and as necessary saviors. He obviously knew the case was a suspected positive as of yesterday and was waiting for official CDC confirmation. He lied about the whole thing by not telling the truth about what he knew in an intentional attempt at deception to justify his govt actions.

I imagine the test kits were sitting at the lab when he said it. They were just waiting for the results.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If it's been spreading for six weeks in Washington, then its probably in every state by now. And it's probably not nearly as lethal as they say.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Seems dem areas are the ones reporting the most cases.

IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
I imagine the test kits were sitting at the lab when he said it. They were just waiting for the results.

Yes, indeed. The responses of other governors is different however.

Both Florida and Rhode Island governors announced their cases based on "presumed positives waiting for confirmation." That ain't Cuomo's manipulative-oppressive style.

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Terryk

West coast first, east coast second, then Chicagoland in distant third.

It's just based on the demographics of the easiest places to travel to/from are largely Democrat.

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Here's Cuomo's quote now, the all-knowing one who should be worshipped like his father:

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced that a woman "in her late thirties" from the Empire State had contracted the virus while traveling in Iran.

"There is no cause for surprise — this was expected," Cuomo said in a statement. "As I said from the beginning, it was a matter of when, not if there would be a positive case of novel coronavirus in New York."

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Look up how many people have died from the flu in the USA this year. Oh yea stay in your own country unless you are in the us armed forces and have on choice.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Floriduh has two cases now

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I think I had it 5 weeks ago. Bit of congestion, post nasal drip, maybe a low grade fever. My doc said it was probably Corona. I agreed.

I get it every year, sometimes twice a year.

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
I think I had it 5 weeks ago. Bit of congestion, post nasal drip, maybe a low grade fever. My doc said it was probably Corona. I agreed.

I get it every year, sometimes twice a year.

If he said "corona" and meant the common cold, then fine.
If he said "novel corona virus 19," then he'd be up for medical malpractice.

Last edited by DakotaDeer; 03/01/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Filth.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
People are sneaking back into the country, hiding the origin of their itinerary.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by local_dirt
People are sneaking back into the country, hiding the origin of their itinerary.

They haven't even had to do much "hiding" to get back into the USA. We brought back nearly 10,000 known travelers from China with just a thermometer check. 8400 in Cali alone.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Indian reservations?

the black belt?

Butte, MT?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Many flew from China to Thailand and from there, where ever they wanted to including the US. Airport screening is mostly ineffective. For some reason our country can't manage to run many tests, while S Korea is doing much better in that regard. This genie is well out of the bottle. We won't really know how it plays out until it does, but the possibility and likelihood of a serious pandemic along the lines of the Spanish Flu does exist. With this most likely coming from the Chinese bio weapon lab and with modern travel so common it could turn out very bad. Then there are the economic impacts. Why we ever let ourselves become so dependent on Chinese manufacturing especially for a large percent of our medicines is beyond me.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They haven't even had to do much "hiding" to get back into the USA. We brought back nearly 10,000 known travelers from China with just a thermometer check. 8400 in Cali alone.

Not true, please stop listening to the news. I’m not guessing........

My employer is under contract with the CDC to perform surveillance at SeaTac airport, one of the major ports of entry from Asian countries and its more then just a temp check and away they go. And yes people are trying to hide their travel itineraries and getting caught daily by the CDC and Homeland Security and delegated into quarantine.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I'm not even talking about them.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks like Washington is fixing to have a breakout.

Its gonna get rolling this next week.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (16penny, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 55 invisible), 2,421 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,524
Posts18,472,626
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.