Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I think you meant "self aggrandizing " that's ok, I get it...

No, I meant self grandiose....but I'm not surprised you got it....

"In the field of psychology, the term grandiosity refers to an unrealistic sense of superiority, characterized by a sustained view of one's self as better than other people, which is expressed by disdainfully viewing them as inferior; "

laissez les bons temps rouler
GB1

jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
got it, Fits perfectly, but now I'm being chastised by a used car salesman , The horror.

Last edited by jorgeI; 03/04/20.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Yeesh. The thread was clearly complimenting how Weatherby corrected a bad first encounter with customer service. The title of the thread iterates that... "good company." So much passive aggressive whining about a bargaining tactic that anyone would use after getting nowhere with the initial lines of customer service...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
got it, Fits perfectly, but now I'm being chastised by a used car salesman , The horror.

So, are you're saying that a used car salesman's opinion on this subject is less valid because he is a used car salesman and not of a higher caste?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Can anyone else tell it is March and almost the end of winter?

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by jdunham
Can anyone else tell it is March and almost the end of winter?

Where is Phil Connors when you need him?

CWT Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dang. This is a hunting/rifle forum and I guy makes a post titled " A response from a good company ". Details an issue with customer no service and reports a positive resolve after going above customer no services head. Then folks bash him for sharing a positive experience after the chief cook and bottle washer got involved and corrected the problem and I bet problems in the future will be resolved much quicker. I would like to thank the OP for sharing the experience and it sheds a positive light on Weatherby which has been known and still is known to produce a quality product.

Last edited by CWT; 03/04/20.

Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms should be a convenience store; not a government agency.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
All I know is Battue, You should have Jorge write a letter on your behalf to Perazzi. As I am betting he can get you at least two SCO's for your previous hassles! smile smile smile

By the way I expect to receive one of those SCO's for my mere suggestion. smile

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I am curious if the amount of animals taken was impressive to Mr. Weatherby? I have been to all but one continent maybe that can give me some leveraging power. smile

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I ordered an LCP 22 today. Fugk yeah

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

This is funny. I don’t care who ya’ are.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 303savage
Originally Posted by battue
Well,

My reply will be loyalty must mean something different here than with some of you. One error, minor mistake or failure to meet my expectations would not be justification to publicly prove I made them squeal.

“Why I even made the big guy personally call me, and I’m going to tell the world he did.”

agree completely, i run a dealership, i have had people who have been 20 year customers threaten to never buy a car from me again over a bad battery, of which i told them i would replace. The im going to throw a fit until i get my way people of the world drive me up a wall.........just my 2 cents and im on the other end of this phone call a ton. Last week a customer of many years called me, had bought a used vehicle 11 months prior, had put 17,000 miles on the vehicle, threatened to slander my store in all social media avenues if I did not pay for her new tires, needless to say she is still probably posting tonight and I do not care. Everyone she is asssociated with has probably heard the same song and dance about every other place she shiets on when she doesnt get her way.

I believe it. This is the new “customer” . The business is responsible for EVERYTHING . Fugging A. If I got 17,000 miles on a used vehicles tires. I’d be satisfied.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
All I know is Battue, You should have Jorge write a letter on your behalf to Perazzi. As I am betting he can get you at least two SCO's for your previous hassles! smile smile smile

You got one....
Only problem is, at this very moment I’m not sure if I want him writing any letters on my behalf. OR if he would be all that receptive to do so. Maybe we both will have to show a little patience and understanding. Now I’ve been told that understanding is not one of my stronger characteristics. Perhaps you can intervene and do the asking....

Last edited by battue; 03/04/20.

laissez les bons temps rouler
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by barm
I am glad you are getting your rifle fixed. It sounds like Adam is a stand-up guy. Next time don't post the letter.

Bingo.

No, there was nothing wrong with the letter. You have been told....

It didn't take. My reading comprehension must really suck.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

You got one....
Only problem is, at this very moment I’m not sure if I want him writing any letters on my behalf. OR if he would be all that receptive to do so. Maybe we both will have to show a little patience and understanding. Now I’ve been told that understanding is not one of my stronger characteristics. Perhaps you can intervene and do the asking....

Dam and I was envisioning hunting birds this fall with a really sweet Perazzi SCO! frown

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All's well that ends well but I've had four Weatherby's. The one I have currently is a DGR .340 Bee. They've all been excellent. If the next Weatherby I buy is a steaming pile well I may send it back but it won't discourage me from buying their products.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CWT
Dang. This is a hunting/rifle forum and I guy makes a post titled " A response from a good company ". Details an issue with customer no service and reports a positive resolve after going above customer no services head. Then folks bash him for sharing a positive experience after the chief cook and bottle washer got involved and corrected the problem and I bet problems in the future will be resolved much quicker. I would like to thank the OP for sharing the experience and it sheds a positive light on Weatherby which has been known and still is known to produce a quality product.

This ^^^

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

So, are you're saying that a used car salesman's opinion on this subject is less valid because he is a used car salesman and not of a higher caste?

And who says I am JUST a USED car salesman, I actually run the third biggest largest Nissan store in upstate New York, that also sell used cars, and it has been a very good profession for 20 years.

guns to me are like legal crack
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Well it’s true.

Sean
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I am the customer you want,

After 30yrs in sales, little turns me off faster than someone telling me what a great/valuable customer they are. Frankly, if they were that great/desirable, I'd already know and they sure wouldn't have to tell me.

What I read was that you wrote the letter with a giant chip on your shoulder and are in need of a fast and hard ego-stroking.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

66 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, anothergun, 9 invisible), 872 guests, and 891 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,115
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.