Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by joken2

Originally Posted by CEoW717
[quote=Quak][quote=Ejp1234]That dudes net worth is more than likely 10 fold of everyone on this thread combined.... he’s broken MJ’s billboard record for being in the the top ten longer than Thriller. He’s 27 and writes all of his songs as well as perform them.

He’s also a huge supporter of 2A... and if you take the time to look at his tat’s before judging him you would see them on his arms showing as such.

You old bitties, you sound like your parents when the Beatles started singing about.... gasp... sex and drugs.

He is a low life wiger

That owns a 13k sqft home in Utah, solely based on the gun rights in that state.... just think, a 100% self made low life wigger at the age of 24 made laps around you in life. Hope he gets a tat of your face, on his face, doing circles around it...

Watch the videos!

I did,... plus one more.

Sounds to me like he's just another version of a hip-hop celebrity of the moment, with lifestyle excesses and big spending habits typical of those who get too much too soon.

Do you think 2 homes with a total estimated cost of $6mil combined is excessive for someone who charges $500k a day? How about someone who makes $20-30mil off of each record? Plus all of his endorsements..

Whats your home cost verse income ratio? Do you make 10x’s your house value per year?

Sounds like your spending habits are a bit biggly there buddy.

Breaking Down Post Malone’s Net Worth Last updated on March 2, 2020

Except that was two years ago even though it says it was updated, it says hes 22 multiple times, and hes older.... hes had two major records be released since then... and thats a satire website.

Try again...

I'll give you that it may be a dated story although different celebrity "Net Worth" websites still show his net worth at everywhere from 14 to 20 + million but you're wrong on it being a satire website. Also, his $500k per concert is gross, ...not net. Lots of people and expenses have to be paid off the top of celebrity earnings.

Here's another website that has his net worth around the same ballpark figure:

https://parade.com/946704/parade/post-malone-net-worth/

He’s a Big Spender

Post Malone makes big money—and he spends it, too. He confessed to Rolling Stone that before he was famous, he worked in a chicken joint and blew $800 of his hard-earned money on Versace slippers. Since becoming famous, well, his habits haven’t changed much: He showed the magazine his Rolls Royce Wraith and a pair of $1,700 slippers. After his Wraith was T-boned by a Kia, he upgraded to a $420,000 Phantom. He also owns a Lamborghini and a souped up Ford Explorer for which he originally paid $1,700.

In October 2019, Post Malone made it rain with $50,000 worth of singles at a nightclub appearance; in April 2017, TMZ reported that he spent $8,000 just on Popeye’s biscuits, and in October 2018, it was revealed Post Malone dropped a whopping $40,000 on Postmates in just a year, usually getting eats delivered to him while he’s on tour. He also owns a sprawling $3 million mansion outside of Salt Lake City, Utah.

Posty is also a betting man: He paid rapper YG a whopping $20,000 after losing a bet on a Dallas Cowboys game against the St. Louis Rams in the NFL playoffs.

And another: https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-rappers/post-malone-net-worth/

And one more, outdated too, but has a couple of interesting things about his personal politics:

https://moneyinc.com/post-malone-net-worth/

15. He is a big JFK fan

Post Malone is a big fan of the late US president John F. Kennedy. He even has a tattoo of him on his arm. He believes that president Kennedy was the only leader to stand up against government corruption. He holds the Kennedy administration in high regard. Post Malone joins a lot of Americans in this belief and his political views are not made secret. He’s very open about his feelings and he’s not afraid to speak up for his beliefs.

16. He’s not fan of president Trump

Post Malone has been vocal about his beliefs that neither Donald Trump nor Hillary Clinton would have been his first choice for the office of the president of the United States. During the last election campaigning period, he was supportive of Bernie Sanders as a candidate of choice. Although he feels this way, when asked if he would perform for the Donald Trump inauguration, he said that it was something that he would not be opposed to.

[/quote]

The best part... you dont even know the definition of satire.... those articles fit the definition to a T... your posts about this topic are satire, and using satire articles from satire sites... yet you literally say im wrong on the satire remark?? Lmao....

sat·ire
/ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.[/quote]

Okay, so according to you everything stated about "Post Malone" regarding his background, approximate net worth, extravagant spending, gun ownership, political leanings, etc., etc., in all of the articles I posted links to is in jest, irony, exaggerated and meant to ridicule, expose and criticize his stupidity and/or vices even though they spoke extremely favorably of him and in awe of his talent and rapid rise to success?

GB1

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by ol_mike

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Years ago i read an article my motocross buddy Tony loaned me a magazine with the article .
Guy who wrote it said all the claims of rappers having millions and millions of dollars was mostly BS .

Writers good friend was involved in forensic audits for the irs . They put in some time investigating where the multi-millions of dollars would come from and couldn't begin to get things to add up .
Article posed the questions - who do you know that bought $$ their ''records'' since Napster and many other avenues of highjacking music ?

Where do they have huge concert venues filling big coliseums and selling posters/t-shirts etc. etc. ?

This article was before the days of youtube paying people .

Other questions of where the huge $$ could come from - i don't remember each question but i couldn't think of anybody who bought their ''records'' or anything else .
Plus we all know how the entertainment industry is pure fantasy - packed with lies .

TV appearances don't pay much according to the article .

Read about a Car Guy in atlanta who rounds up high end sports to lease at a day rate for video shoots - he spoke of the mansions and the people who lease them out for video shoots . They brainwash people into beieving that this is where the rapper lives and these are some of his cars etc. and this is how he lives his life .

I don't know nor do i care one way or the other but the article gave anyone with common sense a few things to try and add up .

When i thought of a comparison say: led zeppelin/van halen/aerosmith/journey/heart - who did i know who had bought their records and paid for a ticket at some large concert coliseum and had a t-shirt to prove it ? Lots of people , and those bands toured the world 3-4-5 nights per week for months on end for many years .

Over .
A lot of truth in that post.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by UPhiker
CE-whatever's wife is attractive but that's in spite of the tattoos, not because of them.

Best tattoo I ever saw on a woman was a discrete little rose at the shoulder on her arm, an exact copy of Janice Joplin’s tatoo.

Women with whole patches of tattoos I feel bad for. They get em to look hotter/rebellious/independent/whatever at the peak of their physical beauty.

Life is harder on women, at thirty they already gotta struggle to keep what they once took for granted and at that point they have another fifty years of life left.

Near as I can figure, those extensive tattoos on women merely serve to exaggerate the aging process.

Clearly you’ve never been with a hair dresser 😂

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I was talking $1,000 per tattoo, not sleeve. But if you think all them misled teenage dweebs across Amricaare paying anything close to that, you’re sadly mistaken.

I don’t. I owned a tattoo shop for a few years. My artists fixed a lot of the tattoos you are referring to...

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

[quote=Ejp1234][quote=Quak][quote=Ejp1234]That dudes net worth is more than likely 10 fold of everyone on this thread combined.... he’s broken MJ’s billboard record for being in the the top ten longer than Thriller. He’s 27 and writes all of his songs as well as perform them.

He’s also a huge supporter of 2A... and if you take the time to look at his tat’s before judging him you would see them on his arms showing as such.

You old bitties, you sound like your parents when the Beatles started singing about.... gasp... sex and drugs.

He is a low life wiger

That owns a 13k sqft home in Utah, solely based on the gun rights in that state.... just think, a 100% self made low life wigger at the age of 24 made laps around you in life. Hope he gets a tat of your face, on his face, doing circles around it...

Watch the videos!

I did,... plus one more.

Sounds to me like he's just another version of a hip-hop celebrity of the moment, with lifestyle excesses and big spending habits typical of those who get too much too soon.

Do you think 2 homes with a total estimated cost of $6mil combined is excessive for someone who charges $500k a day? How about someone who makes $20-30mil off of each record? Plus all of his endorsements..

Whats your home cost verse income ratio? Do you make 10x’s your house value per year?

Except that was two years ago even though it says it was updated, it says hes 22 multiple times, and hes older.... hes had two major records be released since then... and thats a satire website.

Try again...

I'll give you that it may be a dated story although different celebrity "Net Worth" websites still show his net worth at everywhere from 14 to 20 + million but you're wrong on it being a satire website. Also, his $500k per concert is gross, ...not net. Lots of people and expenses have to be paid off the top of celebrity earnings.

He’s a Big Spender

Post Malone makes big money—and he spends it, too. He confessed to Rolling Stone that before he was famous, he worked in a chicken joint and blew $800 of his hard-earned money on Versace slippers. Since becoming famous, well, his habits haven’t changed much: He showed the magazine his Rolls Royce Wraith and a pair of $1,700 slippers. After his Wraith was T-boned by a Kia, he upgraded to a $420,000 Phantom. He also owns a Lamborghini and a souped up Ford Explorer for which he originally paid $1,700.

In October 2019, Post Malone made it rain with $50,000 worth of singles at a nightclub appearance; in April 2017, TMZ reported that he spent $8,000 just on Popeye’s biscuits, and in October 2018, it was revealed Post Malone dropped a whopping $40,000 on Postmates in just a year, usually getting eats delivered to him while he’s on tour. He also owns a sprawling $3 million mansion outside of Salt Lake City, Utah.

Posty is also a betting man: He paid rapper YG a whopping $20,000 after losing a bet on a Dallas Cowboys game against the St. Louis Rams in the NFL playoffs.

And another: https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-rappers/post-malone-net-worth/

And one more, outdated too, but has a couple of interesting things about his personal politics:

15. He is a big JFK fan

Post Malone is a big fan of the late US president John F. Kennedy. He even has a tattoo of him on his arm. He believes that president Kennedy was the only leader to stand up against government corruption. He holds the Kennedy administration in high regard. Post Malone joins a lot of Americans in this belief and his political views are not made secret. He’s very open about his feelings and he’s not afraid to speak up for his beliefs.

Post Malone has been vocal about his beliefs that neither Donald Trump nor Hillary Clinton would have been his first choice for the office of the president of the United States. During the last election campaigning period, he was supportive of Bernie Sanders as a candidate of choice. Although he feels this way, when asked if he would perform for the Donald Trump inauguration, he said that it was something that he would not be opposed to.

[/quote]

The best part... you dont even know the definition of satire.... those articles fit the definition to a T... your posts about this topic are satire, and using satire articles from satire sites... yet you literally say im wrong on the satire remark?? Lmao....

sat·ire
/ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.[/quote]

Okay, so according to you everything stated about "Post Malone" regarding his background, approximate net worth, extravagant spending, gun ownership, political leanings, etc., etc., in all of the articles I posted links to is in jest, irony, exaggerated and meant to ridicule, expose and criticize his stupidity and/or vices even though they spoke extremely favorably of him and in awe of his talent and rapid rise to success?

[/quote]

Fiscally speaking, yes, exactly; your now following along....

You also learned something, the definition of satire.

Last edited by Ejp1234; 03/07/20.
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Lol!!!!
Think for some that were in the military it was something along these lines.
But didnt involve big ass mean bugs down the line.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Quak
That dudes net worth is more than likely 10 fold of everyone on this thread combined.... he’s broken MJ’s billboard record for being in the the top ten longer than Thriller. He’s 27 and writes all of his songs as well as perform them.

He is a low life wiger

I think you mean "Who owns....". We know it's par for the low IQ types to be starry-eyed at those with a lot of money. You're just more proof.

Tell us how Bloomer and Bernie send rivers down your leg.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/07/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
The Freakshow never disappoints. The bar gets raised and surpassed on a surprisingly regular basis.

We probably ain't seen nothing yet. Caucasian cultural appropriation of indigenous people's customs seems to know no bounds.

[Linked Image from c1.staticflickr.com]

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RJY66
The Freakshow never disappoints. The bar gets raised and surpassed on a surprisingly regular basis.

We probably ain't seen nothing yet. Caucasian cultural appropriation of indigenous people's customs seems to know no bounds.

That could come in handy, if you are really really into Copenhagen.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

I see a tiddy!

Hanco's gonna get in trouble again...

laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

That's known as a ball tray.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

[quote=CEoW717][quote=Ejp1234][quote=Quak][quote=Ejp1234]That dudes net worth is more than likely 10 fold of everyone on this thread combined.... he’s broken MJ’s billboard record for being in the the top ten longer than Thriller. He’s 27 and writes all of his songs as well as perform them.

He is a low life wiger

Watch the videos!

I did,... plus one more.

Try again...

He’s a Big Spender

15. He is a big JFK fan

[/quote]

sat·ire
/ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
Learn to pronounce
noun

[/quote]

Fiscally speaking, yes, exactly; your now following along....

You also learned something, the definition of satire.
[/quote]

Yes, I most certainly did learn something but obviously it's not what you think it is.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by kid0917

Or got a nice rose wood striker.
Real handy slate call for turkey hunting.

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
All I know is that people get way too worked up about stuff that makes no difference and doesn't concern them in the least, and ignore the stuff that actually matters. Same as it ever was,I suppose.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by kid0917

Or got a nice rose wood striker.
Real handy slate call for turkey hunting.

And she’d probably carry a Tom out on her head like a bucket a water.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You know she got rusty elbows

Looka them fangers

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Clearly you’ve never been with a hair dresser 😂

Because of course hair dressers are less interested in physical appearance than most women and also age differently, and also they are not engaged in a profession where how well they themselves are aging is critical in keeping and attracting clientele.

In reality of course being an aging hair dresser is a bit like being an aging stripper.

I did sleep with a hair dresser once, dunno if that amounts to “been with”.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Age is a lot kinder to men. I mean they can look like the wrong end of a mule and still make out OK, tattoos whatever. I mean, look at Rene, he did OK 🙂

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The coolest tattoos I’ve ever seen on anybody weren’t tattoos at all; a Lakota Indian, a young man, with four sets of Sundance scars on his chest.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Look like F a g s

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Page 10 of 18 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 163bc, 007FJ, 1234, 56 invisible), 1,753 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,107
Posts18,522,570
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.