Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
More so than normal anyway...

Just prohibited any event of 250 or more people in a 3 county area by order of the Govenor.

Civic
Faith
Sport
Liesure
Business

Schools directed to plan for mandatory closure. They are not closed yet however.

Expect the ban to last past March and to be expanded to even smaller gatherings.

To top it all off. 7 kids at my little guys daycare out with a fever with 2 confirmed type a flu. Thats just under half the kids.

Gonna be a ride. eek

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah, my customer in Seattle (restaurants) is down about 80%. Looks like it's going to be a couple more months. We live in interesting times, for sure.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Golden State Warriors are planning to play home games without fans - per ESPN

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
We will see how this plays out. How long will airlines keep operating with the risk to airport screeners and flight attendants?

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Business is......D E A D

FJB & FJT
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Calvin
We will see how this plays out. How long will airlines keep operating with the risk to airport screeners and flight attendants?

Warranted or not, it’s going to be disruptive as hell. And as we learn more, some of it may turn out to be warranted. I have been reading many of the first hand reports coming from the medical community in Italy - and I think we may see some serious fallout from this before it’s over.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
At 251 it will be declared a racist event. You will be required to pay reparations to yourself. This whole COVID-19 is a media scam. I've seen more contagious viruses in my local daycare.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Suddenly for some, encouraging people to live in tent camps in your city that lack any provision for sanitation is looking like a bad idea.

Speaking of racism, I saw several blacks claiming their race has immunity to COVID-19 and that such a thing was evidence that the handful of chicken feathers and bones blacks pray to is providing them with reparations. Consider the matter settled.

From another source I read the view the COVID-19 is a plague sent by God to punish Boomers for their generation’s degeneracy. Boomers being disproportionately likely to die from it and being the worst actors from a social moral and environmental standpoint in recent memory.

If pressed to choose one of the two options I would select the latter even though it could mean my paying reparations to a race that benefited in every measurable way from its contact with the White man.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I hope this all subsides by mid-summer when we have our 50th anniversary cruise scheduled out of Seattle.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I was just in Seattle, probably got me some virus. Also made a flight to San Diego and Tucson, so just spreading it everywhere.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
I was just in Seattle, probably got me some virus. Also made a flight to San Diego and Tucson, so just spreading it everywhere.

Your a pal Timber.
smile

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I hope this all subsides by mid-summer when we have our 50th anniversary cruise scheduled out of Seattle.

The cruise business out of seattle is hundreds of millions of dollars, if not more, and its likely fubar as well.

Wish ya luck, Raab. Best get some of that Chik Fil A sauce and lather up. Lol.

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Suddenly for some, encouraging people to live in tent camps in your city that lack any provision for sanitation is looking like a bad idea.

Speaking of racism, I saw several blacks claiming their race has immunity to COVID-19 and that such a thing was evidence that the handful of chicken feathers and bones blacks pray to is providing them with reparations. Consider the matter settled.

From another source I read the view the COVID-19 is a plague sent by God to punish Boomers for their generation’s degeneracy. Boomers being disproportionately likely to die from it and being the worst actors from a social moral and environmental standpoint in recent memory.

If pressed to choose one of the two options I would select the latter even though it could mean my paying reparations to a race that benefited in every measurable way from its contact with the White man.

Thank God for the sickle cell!

Last edited by MadMooner; 03/11/20.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
gonna be on the west coast soon, but if there are no flights probably won't walk it

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
My wife has a travel agency ,business is dead.It's a bad time to be in the travel business.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
First case in my Indiana county reported today.
Downtown post office normally packed, walked right inand got stamps.

Pretty nice. Thanks covid hype smile

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by superlight17b
My wife has a travel agency ,business is dead.It's a bad time to be in the travel business.

Pretty much a bad time to be in any business right now.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KFWA
Golden State Warriors are planning to play home games without fans - per ESPN

They are used to that!
wink

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

The cruise business out of seattle is hundreds of millions of dollars, if not more, and its likely fubar as well.

Wish ya luck, Raab. Best get some of that Chik Fil A sauce and lather up. Lol.

Yeah Cruise industry is screwed. I haven’t had any cancellations yet for charter fishing trips. Probably the safest place you can be is up here out on a fishing boat.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1234, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 62 invisible), 2,394 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,423
Posts18,470,653
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.