Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Hannity just said this virus thats killing thousands and rapidly spreading is serious, the nerve... then later he said don't panic, double talker.

You either believe its serious and are prepared and are a panicked person.

Or, you believe it's nothing just a bunch of fear mongering hype. You don't have enough supplies to make it through any given weekend and not enough savings to take a day off of work. You are one of the cool confident group who isn't worried and if you get sick hell if you'll stay home you're not going to quit living your going to go out and cough on old people and continue pissing without washing your hands because dammit you know this is nothing.

Bb

GB1

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Salty303
The thing about events in the world, your country, your town, you're going to like some of it and you're not going to like some of it. And the other thing about news is they're supposed to report the events. So you're not going to like some of the news no matter who reports it.

So. If you don't want to get pissed off by hearing news you don't want to hear, don't watch the news. You won't know what's going on but you will be happy.

I would like it if they reported the news. Without spin. I don't have to like it. I would like to trust it.

I have a brain, however defunct it may be.

Last edited by las; 03/13/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by Reloder28
How many words are synonymous with Democrat? Idiot, stupid, thief, liar are a few that come to mind.

I thought Trump was a republican

As my aunt always said. “You're really showing your ignorance.”

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mass hysteria.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by Salty303
The thing about events in the world, your country, your town, you're going to like some of it and you're not going to like some of it. And the other thing about news is they're supposed to report the events. So you're not going to like some of the news no matter who reports it.

So. If you don't want to get pissed off by hearing news you don't want to hear, don't watch the news. You won't know what's going on but you will be happy.

I would like it if they reported the news. Without spin. I don't have to like it. I would like to trust it.

I have a brain, however defunct it may be.

Here here. You look at any of the major news outlets, they follow journalistic process as little as possible any more but just enough to be legit. All of them have figured out a business model of preaching to the left or preaching to the right. They'll give a lame opposing view by a guest just so it looks like they're giving both sides of a story which is critical to proper journalism. But they'll editorialize the chit out of the story so their team looks good, their view gets all the time, and the other looks bad. Every. single. time. They gather a following, preach to the choir, the viewers like what they hear so they return and the network sells adds and makes money. But they're spinning every story not presenting facts and staying silent on who's right and wrong.

I guess is someone really cares about a story or an issue they should listen to a pro left network and listen to a pro right network and make your own mind up. The truth will likely be between what the two are "reporting". Also if you want the truth you gotta kiss a few frogs. Listen to "experts" that you don't have much time for and then listen to another expert with an opposing view and listen to both completely. JMO but I think tv news is fugged any more they're all going spin the hell out things. I don't watch tv news much but read a lot of papers, they're slightly better at real journalism but they're far from perfect either.

Last edited by Salty303; 03/15/20.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by las
Hell, I watched MSNBC last night... unbelievable. Literally.
Originally Posted by KenMi
Nancy and RBG are in the extremely high risk category. Immediate deportation would be wise

Send 'em a blanket apiece...

That is bad! Funny, but bad!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Hannity just said this virus thats killing thousands and rapidly spreading is serious, the nerve... then later he said don't panic, double talker.

You either believe its serious and are prepared and are a panicked person.

Or, you believe it's nothing just a bunch of fear mongering hype. You don't have enough supplies to make it through any given weekend and not enough savings to take a day off of work. You are one of the cool confident group who isn't worried and if you get sick hell if you'll stay home you're not going to quit living your going to go out and cough on old people and continue pissing without washing your hands because dammit you know this is nothing.

Bb

I’d surmise more Americans were killed in automobile accidents today but there’s no need to panic.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Obviously, anyone who does not agree with him is either an idiot or liar

You've made that very obvious..........

AGREED - f'n troll, is what he is.
We see 'em come out every election year.
SOME go way.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Agreed. He likely is one or the brothers sitting on 17,000 plus bottles of hand sanitizer😉

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Airing every single second of any commie that calls a press conference.

Cuomo is on his second long diarrhea of the mouth session today. mad

Sky is falling seriously at Fox the past few days. whistle

They report.
You've decided. wink
Agreed - but he's right; it's 24/7 coverage of this freakin' virus... MSM (including FOX) is feeding citizens' fears like dairy-farmers feed their herd...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Reloder28
How many words are synonymous with Democrat? Idiot, stupid, thief, liar are a few that come to mind.

,moderate, Republican...

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

670 members (16penny, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 77 invisible), 2,959 guests, and 1,380 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,478
Posts18,471,737
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.