Hop To
Page 26 of 26 1 2 24 25 26
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by mirage243
Damm, my thread got fuqked.

Sit back grasshopper......you might learn something.......and you might have a 100 pager here, thanks.....well maybe not thanks, that would mean bad economy.

Anyhow, thanks for that great starting post, it was well thought out, and stimulating to read. j/k

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

It's 50 pages long. Most threads can go from bar-b-q to ear wax in 3 or 4 pages.

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Sit back grasshopper......you might learn something.......and you might have a 100 pager here, thanks.....well maybe not thanks, that would mean bad economy.

Anyhow, thanks for that great starting post, it was well thought out, and stimulating to read. j/k

Hey jacknut, if you'll go back and read early in this thread, you'll see I got 75% out about 6 weeks ago. I'm not a dumbass, I'm pretty astute at what the markets are doing. You on the other hand just babbe sheit.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by duck911
Well, bless your little heart for caring! I came up for a drink of water and checked my laptop. Probably 200,000 rounds and never a FTF/FTE/Kaboom.

oh, IDGAF and GFY, Hoosier Jim.

If you did not give a wet noodle......why are you replying back....Mr. Internet Site Owner Badazz, (narcissist)?

You're a trolling liar, and you just proved it with your own words....

Highly intelligent people are sitting back, and laughing at you......for participating in multiple acts, while reloading......

Thanks for the entertainment Mr. Carson.

Annnnnnnnd Heeeeere's Johnny............KABOOOOOOOM.

Hoosier Jim just went full retard. NEVER go full retard.

^^^^^^^^^ He still DGAF ^^^^^^^^^^^LMAO...had to point that little tidbit of info out.

Go double charge you some loads......July 4 is approaching.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Bristoe
H322 is *way* too slow for .44 magnum.

Meant H110. (I was reloading .204 Ruger earlier with the H322, Freudian slip)

Usually am a 2400 guy for the 44 Mag but working up H110 loads for comparison.

Postin' and reloadn'....what could possibly go wrong.....

Go Johnny......

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
You on the other hand just babbe sheit.

This post proves you wrong. Keep lying:
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt.../14668160/re-dow-is-phuqked#Post14668160

and any person with successful corporate experience would concur…..that excludes you obviously, being you are fully incapable of recognizing sound analysis……with supporting facts / documentation.

I’m not here to argue with you. I tried to post a lot of valid info to help educate people, and the fact nobody here appreciates those facts being put forth is truly sad. I understand most of the public have a difficult time with math, economics, so I tried to help…obviously unappreciated…..how sad, how pathetically sad….but, you have the trolls here……and boy have they enlightened us here with their data, and analysis……………..I’m still waiting and looking…….where is it?

I want to see smokepole’s financial thesis concerning all of this.

Come on smoke….close down Goosey, and come enlighten us with your wizzdumb yuh broke dic.

"He is far from Stupid"

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
H322 is *way* too slow for .44 magnum.

Meant H110. (I was reloading .204 Ruger earlier with the H322, Freudian slip)

Usually am a 2400 guy for the 44 Mag but working up H110 loads for comparison.

Postin' and reloadn'....what could possibly go wrong.....

Go Johnny......

A squib or exploded receiver mebbe

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[

I knew he had an ulterior motive. He just wants free financial advice, and he's baiting me to try and get it. Ain't no way I'm falling for that.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Calvin
Holy crap, some of the craziest guys on here suddenly seem normal since Elkslayer has thrown his hat in the ring for KOTY.

And he's from Texas. Combine those two and he's the runaway favorite for the first annual Kotex Award.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Is it still ok to talk about markets here? If so I've never done much with individual stocks. I'd like to pick up some good ones to hold long term during this opportunity.

Any good dividend stocks I should be looking at. If it gets much lower I'm going to start picking up some. Maybe just spread it out and buy a little here and there. I've got about 60k I've had on the sidelines waiting to get back in.

Most of my other money was and is still in and taking the hit.

Bb

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Calvin
Holy crap, some of the craziest guys on here suddenly seem normal since Elkslayer has thrown his hat in the ring for KOTY.

And he's from Texas. Combine those two and he's the runaway favorite for the first annual Kotex Award.

Betcha didn’t know that AOC is his big sister.
True story.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
In February, I sold about 10% of my more speculative stocks (sure wish I sold Boeing at $440 14 months ago!). Over the past 2 weeks, I've been bleeding this cash cash back into the market, mostly into index funds. I did manage to pick up shares in Caterpillar yesterday at $89/share, but mostly the money goes into index funds. I also am keeping watch on Berkshire Hathaway/B.

As for a recovery, I think this will take several years (it took 10 years for the 1929 market to recover). People often quote as gospel that the market has averaged 10.8% growth overall since 1929, but this includes both market growth and continuously reinvesting all dividends; the actual growth rate (less dividends and other gains, is more like 7%. Some analysts are predicting growth at 3-4% following a post-crash "bump". Like the ice cream flavor, it's going to be a "Rocky Road" ahead.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
2+2=4. ™Elkslayer91, 2020.

Bank on it you commie morons. You read it here first. You should be thankful I'm here to espouse my brilliance and insight upon you commie troll dummies Democrats.
-Elkslayer91 (AKA Capt obvious)

As always, just informed enough on a subject to feel emboldened enough to jump in on a topic and make an ass of himself......

Last edited by jackmountain; 03/17/20.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Exxon and Chevron and their foreign investors will soon be buying up distressed small producers and expanding their ownership of our proven reserves at pennies on the dollar.
And what happens when industries consolidate?

- You get fewer people making executive salaries and the salaries are higher.
- Fewer players controlling more of the market allows them to charge higher prices.

Result - the middle class makes less and pays more.

Politics is War by Other Means
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Tyrone
[quote=jaguartx]

Result - the middle class makes less and pays more.

Seems like that's always the result of our chrony capitalist kleptocracy.

Bb

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by smokepole

Come on smoke….close down Goosey, and come enlighten us with your wizzdumb yuh broke dic.

I knew he had an ulterior motive. He just wants free financial advice, and he's baiting me to try and get it. Ain't no way I'm falling for that.

I’ve already printed proof to show I know what the hell I’m talking about, and any successful corporate executive in any $1BIL+ corporation would concur.

You on the other hand are just an idiot commie troll Goosey, and to think I would want any type of advice, on any subject, from a broke-dic like you, is rib breaking laughable.

I could run a marathon around your dumbazz on any business related topic. Been there, got the resume to prove it.

And once again, I’m not the only person who concurs you’re a mentally sick idiot on this site:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...hunter-mauled-guide-missing#Post13139320

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’ll trust what I know over your guessing.

You can use partial quotes and take statements out of context all you want (typical liberal reaction) but it makes you look stupid. You have become more and more argumentative for no good reason, not just this thread but many of the ones you insert yourself in. I don’t know if loneliness and old age is your excuse but either way you just come across as a washed up old crank that gets off on picking internet arguments because you lack excitement in your elderly life. Keep on keeping on champ....you’re always good for a laugh at your own expense.

If you guys want to see ole Goosey, mentally sick person, melt down, go start at the link above, and grab a drink and enjoy.

ALERT: This post was made at 2:35 AM CST, and smokepole's little yellow face was OFF when posted. Not 5 minutes after it was posted, smokepole's smiley yellow face goes yellow....LMAO

Is that sick or what. Sombitch has his alerts to wake him up in the damn middle of the night to see what post was made in a thread he's in.....HOLY CRAP...Is that mentally sick or what?

And this isn't the first time either. It happened a few nights back too, on this thread, when I was up watching the over seas financial markets. That time was around 4:30 AM CST.....he got his wake-up call......damn that's funny as crap.

Post Smokey, I see you're watching girl.......Go...Johnny go.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/18/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by jackmountain
2+2=4. ™Elkslayer91, 2020.

Bank on it you commie morons. You read it here first. You should be thankful I'm here to espouse my brilliance and insight upon you commie troll dummies Democrats.
-Elkslayer91 (AKA Capt obvious)

As always, just informed enough on a subject to feel emboldened enough to jump in on a topic and make an ass of himself......

Run your mouth, and mother is always watching.

Originally Posted by jackmountain
Had to go to the med-express for a puncture wound this evening (don't [bleep] ask).

It's called Karma

Gotcha bitch.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Futures just opened: Dow -(3.9), S&P -(3.69), Naz -(4.4).

Who knows what the day will bring.......unchartered waters here, with Government, MSM and the Criminal Medical Industrial Complex ALL lying their azzes off to the public about how to control it.

Their only objective is to asset strip every single American before they die.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/18/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

If you guys want to see ole Goosey, mentally sick person, melt down, go start at the link above, and grab a drink and enjoy.

ALERT: This post was made at 2:35 AM CST, and smokepole's little yellow face was OFF when posted. Not 5 minutes after it was posted, smokepole's smiley yellow face goes yellow....LMAO

Is that sick or what. Sombitch has his alerts to wake him up in the damn middle of the night to see what post was made in a thread he's in.....HOLY CRAP...Is that mentally sick or what?

And this isn't the first time either. It happened a few nights back too, on this thread, when I was up watching the over seas financial markets. That time was around 4:30 AM CST.....he got his wake-up call......damn that's funny as crap.

Post Smokey, I see you're watching girl.......Go...Johnny go.

Wow. Get a grip Tex. I wouldn't know how to set an "alert" if I wanted to. And believe me, I don't want to. Do you really think anyone on this thread even pays attention to your gibberish, much less sets "Alerts" for it? Do you really believe that just because I happened to be on here the same time you were, it means anything, other than I was on here the same time you were?

Calvin was right. "Delusions of grandeur" ++P. And "goosey??" Give me a fuggin' break. Seriously.

Page 26 of 26 1 2 24 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

228 members (444afic, 5sdad, 10gaugemag, 41rem, 348srfun, 264mag, 28 invisible), 1,649 guests, and 1,070 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,070
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.