Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BLG
Originally Posted by lapua6547
It's simple - America has set up it's Health Care System to maximize profit - any bed not occupied, any equipment not being used is liquidated to maximize profit. We have 100,000 respirators in the US - 200 per State and about 10 in your local Hospitals and such. Once the folks who need respirators locally exceed 10 or so they will put #11 (and #12 and so forth) out in the hallway to die as their lungs shut down and there is no respirator to make them breath.We are shutting everything down to flatten the curve and not overwhelm the health care system which has been stream lined and stripped to provide maximum profit to the hospital stock holders and Board. Once they set your Mother or Grandma out in the hallway to suffocate you'll get a lawyer/ We (The US) has [bleep] up and now the only way to save folks is to prevent infection at all costs. The time to prevent a huge loss of Life is *before* we overwhelm our meager Health Care System...once we have a million infected we are [bleep].That means stay home/out of work and out of mass congregations. Schools breed viruses and we have known this for like 100 years. Send 'em to school and they will bring COVID-19 home to kill Grandma, Grandpa, The Mayor, etc.We can't deal with 1 million infected. So they are shutting it down.
No offense but according to your 100,000 number, you math is off by a factor of 10.Clyde
I was wondering how 100,000 divided by 50 = 200

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by BLG
Originally Posted by lapua6547
It's simple - America has set up it's Health Care System to maximize profit - any bed not occupied, any equipment not being used is liquidated to maximize profit. We have 100,000 respirators in the US - 200 per State and about 10 in your local Hospitals and such. Once the folks who need respirators locally exceed 10 or so they will put #11 (and #12 and so forth) out in the hallway to die as their lungs shut down and there is no respirator to make them breath.We are shutting everything down to flatten the curve and not overwhelm the health care system which has been stream lined and stripped to provide maximum profit to the hospital stock holders and Board. Once they set your Mother or Grandma out in the hallway to suffocate you'll get a lawyer/ We (The US) has [bleep] up and now the only way to save folks is to prevent infection at all costs. The time to prevent a huge loss of Life is *before* we overwhelm our meager Health Care System...once we have a million infected we are [bleep].That means stay home/out of work and out of mass congregations. Schools breed viruses and we have known this for like 100 years. Send 'em to school and they will bring COVID-19 home to kill Grandma, Grandpa, The Mayor, etc.We can't deal with 1 million infected. So they are shutting it down.
No offense but according to your 100,000 number, you math is off by a factor of 10.Clyde
I was wondering how 100,000 divided by 50 = 200

Divide it by 57!
wink

It is all new math...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Use Skinner's constant: the number which, when added to, subtracted from, multiplied by or divided by, will give you the correct answer.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by 79S
So which is it? Restrict travel, to slow down/control this virus?? Or let folks do whatever they want even the ones who are sick? Me personally think it’s overhyped bullshit. Most of you ph ucks sure in the ph uck didn’t care about the swine flu 11yrs ago. But all of the sudden the sky is falling we all are going to die tomorrow.

First example of 100% math aphasia.

Death rate compared to 11 years ago is at least one, probably several orders of magnitude greater. Perfect numbers are impossible, especially for this one, but in time it will be shown to be far deadlier.

At this point I suspect this is going right over your head.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
So which is it? Restrict travel, to slow down/control this virus?? Or let folks do whatever they want even the ones who are sick? Me personally think it’s overhyped bullshit. Most of you ph ucks sure in the ph uck didn’t care about the swine flu 11yrs ago. But all of the sudden the sky is falling we all are going to die tomorrow.

Are you really as math challenged as you sound? Really?

Oh Art don’t be a retard.. let me go dig up your posts from 2009 let’s see how ph ucking brilliant you were back then..

Have at it!

But make sure and do the very simple math before embarrassing yourself further.

Ok ,, I have no idea what you referring by my math.. Swine flu occurred in 2009 which was what 11yrs ago. Far as my other comments about dying tomorrow was an exaggeration of people who think they get it will die in a matter of days. I realize you have a stick shoved up your ass and humor goes over your head daily...

Oh 2009 you were selling gold, not one word or post about the swine flu

Another example of your aphasia.

You fail to see the stark difference between the two epidemics and they are huge. Delaying the peak of the pandemic will mean far fewer people will die. Far fewer people outside the recognized compromised population will die. And far fewer people inside that group will die.

Your freedom is great until it steps on the toes of another, especially when your actions could easily kill others. I pity you for your self-centered idiocy.

Man how did I lose track of this thread.. Ol Sitkadeer preaching to me.. I’m glad you found a dictionary and are using big words like “aphasia”.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Has the world ended yet? China cease to exist to being a country? How are others survivors doing out in the wastelands?

Last edited by 79S; 04/11/20.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This thread is epic, so many chicken little's willing to trade your freedom for their perceived safety.

And Sitka Deer preaching like he did not steal Splattermatics stock.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I wonder what the effect on health is going to be for all the people losing jobs/declaring bankruptcy.

What jobs are being lost?

I see jobs being put on hold possibly including mine. If you're running so tight that a two or three week interruption in your finances has you filing bankruptcy you might be doing it all wrong.
The average American isn't financially able/prepared to handle a 1000.00 emergency. Given that statistic, two or three weeks without pay is going to be a disaster for the Average American.

Unless it's a government furlough.

Fugk those mother fugkers.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I wonder what the effect on health is going to be for all the people losing jobs/declaring bankruptcy.

I see jobs being put on hold possibly including mine. If you're running so tight that a two or three week interruption in your finances has you filing bankruptcy you might be doing it all wrong.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yep.

As long as it takes.

Stop The Corona.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by jaguartx

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yep.

As long as it takes.

Stop The Corona.

Oh praise thee mother [bleep] lord! You survived the virus...

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Interestingly, Michigan and Ohio were neck and neck with the number of + COVID cases right up to 18MARCH. Now, 11APRIL, Michigan has 4 times as many + cases and over 5 times as many dead.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Indeed, great joke.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Interestingly, Michigan and Ohio were neck and neck with the number of + COVID cases right up to 18MARCH. Now, 11APRIL, Michigan has 4 times as many + cases and over 5 times as many dead.

When did Michigan close up shop ie restaurants and bars?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S

March 23rd

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Originally Posted by 79S

March 23rd

You sure?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

How's Seattle doing?

Rachel Maddow say they all dead a couple weeks ago.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

How's Seattle doing?

Rachel Maddow say they all dead a couple weeks ago.

COL reports are everyone died in Seattle the Army tore the field hospital down in century link field and were sent elsewhere into the wastelands.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Damn.

When does the curve flatten?

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Whenever you learn to STFU.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Whenever you learn to STFU.

Are you still claiming to be a gunsmith?

LOL

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

291 members (22magnut, 22kHornet, 160user, 1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 257 roberts, 29 invisible), 1,339 guests, and 971 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,094
Posts18,522,176
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.