Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 6 31 32
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Still no naysayers or conspiracy types that were so vocal and laughed about this so called bullscchhitt. C’mon boys , let’s hear from you.
I don't know - sometimes can be hard to tell. Maybe Old Toot is a hoax.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
The initial panic and hysteria was media induced for political reasons. Now every level of government has gone batshitt crazy, orgasmic even, drunk with absolute power. The Constitution has been trashed, legislation and the courts marginalized. Mayors, governors are illegally assuming dictatorial powers. The economy is in free fall, in chaos.
The corona virus itself has a lower morbidity rate than H1N1 or flu A. We know that a huge percentage of folks catching this are asymptomatic. They get it, get over it, and do even know it. This indicates that the lethality has been far overstated. I still say the underlying reason is to damage Trump, and return power to the dhimmicrats.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Agreed Sam^^^^^

The question is does Trump realize this or his he being misled by his advisers?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WAM
Originally Posted by local_dirt

After President Trump playing it down a bit in the very beginning, I believe he's done an excellent job of putting the correct assets in place, including swift movement of capital.

Part of his playing it down in the beginning could be due to the lies perpetrated by the Chins. To me, His continuing to call it the Chinese Coronavirus may be due to some residual anger with the Chins over their lying.

The haters and naysayers are buffoons, including that thief moron Biden.

You can always be sure the Chicoms are lying if their lips are moving.

Also, buffoon, thief, and moron should always be paired with Biden....

I can't stand even looking at that old prick.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There’s been some pretty hot exchanges between some here who think that this whole Co virus thing is a hoax and those who think it is real and deadly.

I’m in the second group.

So, who here will step up - now - and call it all a bunch of
Bullscchhitt ?

It is a bunch of Bullscchhiitt

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by JBabcock
It’s not a hoax here in Washington. And I think it’s likely been here for awhile. Today my wife finally went to the Doctor to be tested for it. She was told to self quarantine until the test results come back. So here we are. Wild.

I think it's likely been everywhere for a while.

Back in Nov-dec, locally a bunch of folks had a cough that just wouldn't go away for weeks, flu like symptoms but tests were always negative. [bleep] ran its course and folks got better

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I once heard it said this way........a millionaire could lose a thousand dollars and it wouldn't mean much to him, whereas if a poor man lost that much, it would be a tragedy, from which they might not recover, The corona virus appears to be that way, with it not affecting some people too bad, yet killing others...............and if you get it, you don't know which group you're going to be in. So, I believe it is something to be concerned about, especially since if you get it, it's pretty much a roll of the dice as to what will happen.

I have said since the very beginning that we had no idea what was going to happen and we should take precautions, and there were those on here who were saying it was no worse than the cold or flu. Yet, right now, my family is quarantining ourselves pending the results of a test. At the age of 69, I'm in the most susceptible group of dying from it, at least age wise. To me, the corona virus is very real.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I never thought it was a hoax.

But I do believe it's been sensationalized off the scale by the lyin' media for political reasons.

At what point do you start to believe every word the media says?

They have been trying to destroy Trump since before he was elected.

They have been openly trying to destroy our economy since Obama left office, even to the point of weeks long panic mongering and outright lying about how bad the economy is... WAY before the virus came about.

I'll never trust anything the media says, or democrats say. Ever.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
There’s been some pretty hot exchanges between some here who think that this whole Co virus thing is a hoax and those who think it is real and deadly.

I’m in the second group.

So, who here will step up - now - and call it all a bunch of
Bullscchhitt ?

If you are old or in a high risk group, or live with someone who is, you should be isolating yourself. If not, you should be on with your life.

This was a massive over reatction to an illness that almost everyone recovers from.

Our reaction has been orders of magnitude worse than the problem.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Does everyone that comes in contact get it?

I’m not the tinfoil type. But believe the media is making this 10x worse than what needs to be.

We are learning, s you all will soon too, that LOTS of people have it. So everyone who comes in contact doesnt get it, and everyone who gets its doesnt get ill. And almost everyone who gets ill gets over it.

Some dont.

Its not something we should have collapsed the best economic engine in the history of the world over.

BUt, we are. So, Toots is right.

Last edited by Crockettnj; 03/20/20.

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by reivertom
[
Ironic that one of our Presidents with the biggest presences and personalities may be bolstered by one of the smallest living things on the planet.

Technically a virus isnt alive.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Bristoe
If everybody knew what the people working in hospitals knew, they wouldn't think it's a hoax.

The truth of the matter is, news of the situation isn't being exaggerated,...it's being minimized.

My wife and more than a few friends work in hospitals. What you wrote above is simply not true.

It isnt a hoax, it is however being blown wildly out of proportion.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by memtb
Still no naysayers or conspiracy types that were so vocal and laughed about this so called bullscchhitt.

C’mon boys , let’s hear from you.

OK, I take the bait! No illness or life threatening disease should be taken with impudence! However, at this point in time it appears to be blown completely out of proportion. As I have mentioned.....so far this flu season, 25K + Americans have died from the flu or complications thereof! In the 2017-2018 flu season, American deaths were 80K. Yet, it was barely spoken about....let alone “crash” the markets, shut down all public venues, empty grocery stores, and cause wholesale panic. It’s absolutely horrendous to those that have contradicted the disease, and to those who have lost loved ones. However, so far, at least in America, it pales in comparison to the 2017-2018 flu season......and I hope it stays that way!

There......Challenge Accepted! wink memtb

what he said

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Found out yesterday that a buddy of mine has it, he's in a hospital in Milwaukee in an induced coma while they treat him for it. So yes, I feel the virus is real. The panic however.... couple towns around here have issued a curfew, how does that help anything?!

Last edited by DeanAnderson; 03/20/20.

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

Illinois State Rifle Association member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
I don’t think it’s a hoax.

But blown out of proportion....

Why not all this back with the ZeroBama was battlin H1n1?

Well, a couple things to think about:

If you recall, there was a strong vaccination program against H1N1. It didn't just crop up out of nowhere for the 2009-2010 season. There were a limited number of cases at the tail end of the 2008-2009 season that gave us time to prepare.

Secondly, the world, only 10 years ago, was not nearly as connected to social media as it is today. I'm not all that interested in looking at data, but it wouldn't surprise me to learn that at present, the number of social media posts is an order of magnitude or more greater today.

And yes, I'm sure that having an MSM that is bound and determined to oust our president also figures into the equation.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I never thought it was a hoax.

But I do believe it's been sensationalized off the scale by the lyin' media for political reasons.

At what point do you start to believe every word the media says?

They have been trying to destroy Trump since before he was elected.

They have been openly trying to destroy our economy since Obama left office, even to the point of weeks long panic mongering and outright lying about how bad the economy is... WAY before the virus came about.

I'll never trust anything the media says, or democrats say. Ever.

Barry, the Left is always going to love a good panic, catastrophe, crisis, and anything else that they think they can use against conservatism. This is no different, because as you said they've been after Trump since he was elected. In their mind, there is nothing he can do that they will give him credit for. It's always going to be that way, and the corona virus is just another in a long line of things that they have used to use against Trump and Conservatives.

Their first priority is to destroy whoever stands in their way, then they might show some concern about what is happening. The politicize everything, and in many ways, so does the GOP. All politicians love a good crisis, as they see it first as an opportunity to further their agenda.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Overhyped and real. Fact is we’ve decided, rightly or wrongly, that we will torpedo the economy, real jobs, valuable business for the sake of protecting the elderly. I’m not making a judgement on this philosophical question, but wonder if we could have just locked down the susceptible group?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Just a normal flu season, Hoax, TBD. I paid for a lot and got nothing. I'm going for the Vodka & Tonic cure. Go Chloroquine.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If our current crop of media doomsayers had been around in the 1940s we'd all be speaking German. Or Japanese. 200 dead and we blow up the country. They tried for 20 years to crush us and gain control of our lives using that bs Climate Change Global Warming story with made up [bleep]. That didn't work. But give them 200 dead Americans from a Chinese virus and we can literally stop this country cold, remove its wealth and enslave its citizens. Disgusting.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I put it up there with Y2K.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Page 4 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 6 31 32

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 61 invisible), 2,462 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,397
Posts18,488,893
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.