Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
U
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
U
Really sorry that you are dealing with so much at once. I don't know if you have any handguns you could sell right now, but the market is irrationally hot for them right now. I sold three guns over the weekend locally--not gouging prices but fair market prices. 9mm semi autos are particularly in short supply.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm sitting in my office with the lights off. No employees. Finished up the few jobs that I could. Ran out of suppliers to call to get the stuff I need to do the other jobs I had lined up.
My youngest son started his own business almost three years ago and he bought his first home last fall. He too has been shut down. He is distraught
My oldest son and his wife were both laid off last week. She's five months pregnant. They don't know what they are going to do.
My daughter is a teacher. She is still getting paid and my SIL is a officer in the Navy so at least they are doing okay.

and people wonder why I have a attitude???

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
M
mjbgalt Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
M
Rough everywhere it seems. Not whining...just a little unsettled about the fallout from all this not working and about our economy and etc.

Thinking of all you guys in similar situations...hope you are doing ok

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I did not know I was here amongst so many perfect people who are able to see any and all bad news coming down the pike.

Read the OP. He took some actions mainly trying to get debt paid off. Changed jobs recently due to ethical concerns. Dog had a bad spell and he did what he felt he needed to out of concern for an animal who he took responsibility for.

Then this crap blew up. All these things lined up to put him in a sling.

mjbgalt, I feel for you.

Fortunately for me, I am far removed from effects of what's going so I am just starting to get a handle on how large these issues are for some people. Unfortunate for sure. And you raging a$sholes are so angry, that you have to strike out at someone who is down. WTF?

Last edited by Tarkio; 03/23/20.

Montana MOFO
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm sorry for your loss (hound, work, income).

this is a very bad deal, and billions of folks are in similar predicaments.

I pray it turns favorable soon.

First teach a child to love God, second teach him to love family, third teach him to fish and hunt and by the time he is in his teens no dope dealer under the sun can teach him anything. Cotton Cordell
IC B2

M
mjbgalt Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
M
Well...it ain't over. Just got a call to tell me my renter died suddenly yesterday...not sure what to do at this point but damn...

She left two kids under 10. Gonna see what i can do to help them

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Well...it ain't over. Just got a call to tell me my renter died suddenly yesterday...not sure what to do at this point but damn...

She left two kids under 10. Gonna see what i can do to help them

Wow! That sucks.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Tarkio
I did not know I was here amongst so many perfect people who are able to see any and all bad news coming down the pike.

Read the OP. He took some actions mainly trying to get debt paid off. Changed jobs recently due to ethical concerns. Dog had a bad spell and he did what he felt he needed to out of concern for an animal who he took responsibility for.

Then this crap blew up. All these things lined up to put him in a sling.

mjbgalt, I feel for you.

Fortunately for me, I am far removed from effects of what's going so I am just starting to get a handle on how large these issues are for some people. Unfortunate for sure. And you raging a$sholes are so angry, that you have to strike out at someone who is down. WTF?
Typical campfire ass holes. Most of them need their wrinkled old asses kicked but good.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

642 members (12344mag, 1minute, 1moredeer, 160user, 204guy, 10Glocks, 66 invisible), 2,831 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,850
Posts18,496,983
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.