Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
The stall alarm is going off, and this economy is ONE (1) knot short of going into an unrecoverable nose dive, and there is not enough altitude to pull it out of the dive.

Plane (Economy) meet ground.

The descriptive article I wrote a few days back on the 19 TH, is starting to be printed by some of the greatest minds in the country, as they describe the exact same scenario I did and who are also screaming from the top of the mountains to cut the crap out, and send the people back to work.

Below is one printed yesterday by Karl Denninger, who draws the picture in greater detail than I wrote, and he has a link to a The Wall Street Journal article in his article describing the same:

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=238575

As to the idiots trolling me in this thread, and on this site, the article at the link above and the Wall Street Journal’s article, is solid proof I’m right.

Now, go pound sand you ignorant low I.Q. mentally deranged fools, because it’s obvious to an intelligent people, you trolls are nothing but broke dics with no money of any significance in the market anyway, and the fact none of you can pen a detailed article addressing this situation, like I have, to show you have the intelligence to understand this scenario, and are visionary enough to see/understand the long term ramifications resulting from this Financial Armageddon, for years/decades to come, proves it.

Sputz,

We all understand, you’re deep into the market and leverage hard. This derailment is gonna hurt you. Got it.

Thankfully, I’m liquid enough that I’m happy to hire you as my landscaper for a year until you can get yourself upright.

You’re welcome...😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The stock market looks like a basket case. It's hard to even look at the daily graphs.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by StrayDog
If the virus dries up in the summer the market could steadily climb again, if not it could be prolonged enough to severely cripple the whole economy with a recession and market drop of more than 50%

I think we may see this sooner than this summer.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by duck911
Simply put, you are a deranged, hateful prick.

I took the time to pen an in depth article to help people here. That is not the action or definition of a deranged and hateful prick.

The definition of a TROLL, could easily be said to be a deranged and hateful pric, being they are mentally sick.......which you so eloquently prove beyond a shadow of doubt..

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

I took the time to pen an in depth article to help people here. That is not the action or definition of a deranged and hateful prick.

The definition of a TROLL, could easily be said to be a deranged and hateful pric, being they are mentally sick.......which you so eloquently prove beyond a shadow of doubt..

Amen

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Amen

you two were meant for eachother.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Where's your 2,000 word "in depth" article to prove you're not the dumbazz you display here?

Asking for a friend......

P.S. I seen that thread you started concerning exponential growth concerning the virus. You thought you could make yourself look smart [cough]. You succeeded in making yourself look the dumbazz you truly are, being you left out critical information. Thanks for proving what I already knew, you're not just a troll,,,,,,you're a major dumbazz too.

"He is far from Stupid"

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Where's your 2,000 word "in depth" article to prove you're not the dumbazz you display here?

Asking for a friend......

P.S. I seen that thread you started concerning exponential growth concerning the virus. You thought you could make yourself look smart [cough]. You succeeded in making yourself look the dumbazz you truly are, being you left out critical information. Thanks for proving what I already knew, you're not just a troll,,,,,,you're a major dumbazz too.

Another post filled with hate and anger.

I still haven't seen anything constructive or positive from you on this forum.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Sputz,

We all understand, you’re deep into the market and leverage hard. This derailment is gonna hurt you. Got it.

Thankfully, I’m liquid enough that I’m happy to hire you as my landscaper for a year until you can get yourself upright.

You’re welcome...😎

I stated in my article I'm out of the market now. Only a Sputz would be so dumb to write what you just did.

Go build your window unit freezer.....you broke dic.

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I predicted 19000 before they did shut downs, now it could go as low as 17k

IC B3

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I really like and hate the fire sometimes.
I just don't know enough about the stock market to open my mouth and dig a hole I can't get out of. But in times like these, I do like to read up on it and hear different opinions from people that are involved and not just know it alls.
Would like to see actual discussions instead of name calling.
Carry on!

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Trolls never see anything positive. They post lies, like you just did, so they can keep trolling the site they post on.

Thanks for confirming you're nothing but a commie troll.

"He is far from Stupid"

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Trolls never see anything positive. They post lies, like you just did, so they can keep trolling the site they post on.

Thanks for confirming you're nothing but a commie troll.

and..... still not constructive or positive. You keep making my point.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

You truly are one mentally sick sunufabitch.

You attacked me here tonight, and have the gal to label me as not being positive, when I provided an additional link for the people here to go read, to become more abreast of the dire situation, and every single post you've made here tonight is a trolling post.

Like I said, you are mentally sick, and your very own posts prove it beyond a shadow of doubt.

And to further prove you're an idiot, you can claim:

all you want. I have a thread in the second amendment forum that has quite a few views that further proves you're a trolling dumbazz.

The title is, "The Second Amendment Broken Down"....written in 2017.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...econd-amendment-broken-down#Post12150689

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/22/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

You truly are one mentally sick sunufabitch.

You attacked me here tonight, and have the gal to label me as not being positive, when I provided an additional link for the people here to go read, to become more abreast of the dire situation, and every single post you've made here tonight is a trolling post.

Like I said, you are mentally sick, and your very own posts prove it beyond a shadow of doubt.

And to further prove you're an idiot, you can claim:

all you want. I have a thread in the second amendment forum that has quite a few views that further proves you're a trolling dumbazz.

The title is, "The Second Amendment Broken Down"....written in 2017.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...econd-amendment-broken-down#Post12150689

*yawn* More of the same: attacks...nothing positive or constructive.

I'm going to join my wife in bed. I really hope this is not your entire life, attacking people on the internet, with no real value to add.

But I am not hopeful!

'Nite!

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
*yawn* More of the same: attacks...nothing positive or constructive.

I'm going to join my wife in bed. I really hope this is not your entire life, attacking people on the internet, with no real value to add.

But I am not hopeful!

'Nite!

You just keep telling yourself that. Intelligent people know the truth here, who read my posts when I'm not having to deal with trolls like you.

Only a trolling fool would've just claimed I contribute nothing, after I gave a link to a very positive article I wrote.

It solidifies how truly mentally sick you are.

"He is far from Stupid"

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by irfubar
I like predictions... takes balls to make a predictions, I will predict DOW 8000 before it;s over

Seems like a good prediction.

Depending on how long this last of course.

Personally I don't understand why people start freaking out then the markets drop, If you needed that money you shouldn't have invested it. Invest what you can afford to tie up. If one does that they can ride out any and all market drops. History has proven that the markets always comeback. I see times like this as a time to invest more money, but again if you can afford to tie up that money.

I also recall someone on here telling me that rental properties aren't worth the hassles. Well My rents haven't gone down!

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
whatever government bailout is in the works being stalled while the Dems and Repubs fight it out isn't going to help

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KFWA
whatever government bailout is in the works being stalled while the Dems and Repubs fight it out isn't going to help

This^^

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The stall alarm is going off, and this economy is ONE (1) knot short of going into an unrecoverable nose dive, and there is not enough altitude to pull it out of the dive.

Plane (Economy) meet ground.

The descriptive article I wrote a few days back on the 19 TH, is starting to be printed by some of the greatest minds in the country, as they describe the exact same scenario I did and who are also screaming from the top of the mountains to cut the crap out, and send the people back to work.

Below is one printed yesterday by Karl Denninger, who draws the picture in greater detail than I wrote, and he has a link to a The Wall Street Journal article in his article describing the same:

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=238575

As to the idiots trolling me in this thread, and on this site, the article at the link above and the Wall Street Journal’s article, is solid proof I’m right.

Now, go pound sand you ignorant low I.Q. mentally deranged fools, because it’s obvious to an intelligent people, you trolls are nothing but broke dics with no money of any significance in the market anyway, and the fact none of you can pen a detailed article addressing this situation, like I have, to show you have the intelligence to understand this scenario, and are visionary enough to see/understand the long term ramifications resulting from this Financial Armageddon, for years/decades to come, proves it.

He never has recovered from that moment when he was thirteen and discovered he could think and the first thing he thought was he was the first human to ever do so.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugemag, 1234, 257Bob, 22kHornet, 57 invisible), 2,768 guests, and 1,106 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,594
Posts18,532,480
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.