Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Man, you got some real nice wood. wink

It's gettin' way to gay in here. I'm out.

Schit that ain't gay...
This is gay....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
6.5 Creedmore?

I AM AMERICA!
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
This thread means nothing unless sitka deer posts his side of the story.

Oh he has posted plenty in the past regarding this subject....... he was pretty much an [bleep] about it
I've seen him post about it, but have never seen him explain why he kept Splattermatic's stock. I'd sure like to hear it.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
This thread means nothing unless sitka deer posts his side of the story.

Oh he has posted plenty in the past regarding this subject....... he was pretty much an [bleep] about it
I've seen him post about it, but have never seen him explain why he kept Splattermatic's stock. I'd sure like to hear it.

He never said flat out why he kept it, just beat around the bush, makes me think his reason for keeping it would not hold up in the court of public opinion and he knows it.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I looked at his info - he's went on a posting diet per his usual .

Your name is on the front page and you don't have word to say to defend yourself when being called a crook .? OH but splattermatic is the bad guy to some of the goofballs here -- yeah ....

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
This reminds of a deal that went south when I sent off for a Sako about 25 years ago. The scumbag got my money but he didn't have the rifle. He gave me every excuse in the book. The phuged up part was that he was a pretty well known collector of Sakos. This is pre interweb and I did a lot of buying and selling on Gunlist. So did he.

Well, I hounded his ass night and day. His wife answered the phone one day and I explained what was going on. Her response was "I don't know why he does that"!

I decided that I was going to make the 500 mile drive to pay him a visit. My wife convinced to me to hold off.

I contacted my Attorney General office and sent them all the receipts, the Gunlist ad, etc. They said they would send him an official letter.

In the meantime, I made a complaint to gunlist (they would black ball you from taking out ads) and contacted a few folks that used to be in the Sako Collectors Association. A few knew him.

Well, low and behold, the scumbag returned all of my money after getting the letter from mu state's Attourney General Office. Having an FFL helped my case too.

I am glad I didn't drive to see him because I know things would have gotten ugly and it's not the hill I want to die on.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
This reminds of a deal that went south when I sent off for a Sako about 25 years ago. The scumbag got my money but he didn't have the rifle. He gave me every excuse in the book. The phuged up part was that he was a pretty well known collector of Sakos. This is pre interweb and I did a lot of buying and selling on Gunlist. So did he.

Well, I hounded his ass night and day. His wife answered the phone one day and I explained what was going on. Her response was "I don't know why he does that"!

I decided that I was going to make the 500 mile drive to pay him a visit. My wife convinced to me to hold off.

I contacted my Attorney General office and sent them all the receipts, the Gunlist ad, etc. They said they would send him an official letter.

In the meantime, I made a complaint to gunlist (they would black ball you from taking out ads) and contacted a few folks that used to be in the Sako Collectors Association. A few knew him.

Well, low and behold, the scumbag returned all of my money after getting the letter from mu state's Attourney General Office. Having an FFL helped my case too.

I am glad I didn't drive to see him because I know things would have gotten ugly and it's not the hill I want to die on.

Mims Reed?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I believe y'all are overlooking a very important point. Ranges that allow pant-less members are very difficult to find. Believe me, I've looked.

PM sent

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jk16
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr

Mims Reed?

Mims was one of the folks I contacted to warn others. He WAS NOT the scumbag. Mims was a good fellow.

They had a great newsletter back then.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I believe y'all are overlooking a very important point. Ranges that allow pant-less members are very difficult to find. Believe me, I've looked.

What about ass less chaps?

Asking for a friend........

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I looked at his info - he's went on a posting diet per his usual .

Your name is on the front page and you don't have word to say to defend yourself when being called a crook .? OH but splattermatic is the bad guy to some of the goofballs here -- yeah ....

Guys like him have sock puppets for when shît gets hot. He’s watching this thread every hour or so.

He’ll wait a couple weeks, and then one day someone will post something about “what type varnish should I use on this reloading bench”

And he’ll pop out like Punxsutawney Phil, eager to interject his FKIA 2-bit condescendingly toned advice.
laugh

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by aalf

All chaps are ass less

I too, was corrected on this one time.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by aalf

Perfectly acceptable if you drive and Uberlanche.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
She puts the ass in assless chaps.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, actually she more puts the ass out of them.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This was 9 years ago, time to let it go.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

I was thinking it was time for him to send the mans stock back.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If he didn't get his stuff why would he let it go?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by mirage243

Exactly

“Factio democratica delenda est"
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Originally Posted by mirage243

Exactly

Never to late to do the right thing.

Page 28 of 31 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 1234, 1lessdog, 65 invisible), 1,798 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,070
Posts18,521,648
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.