Hop To
Page 10 of 18 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 17 18
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by GregW
You were the mountain hunting expert I thought only to let us all know you have been disabled for decades. Pardon my confusion.

You can't make this stuff up.

You sure are a dumbphuck ! Too stupid to see where I already said I didn't let it slow me down or keep me from going back to work less than a year after it happened. How the hell do you manage to live when it's obvious you have the IQ of a root vegetable ?

Why mention it then?

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ribka
You were the mountain hunting expert I thought only to let us all know you have been disabled for decades. Pardon my confusion.

who said I was a mountain expert ? I used to do a lot of back country hunting since I was a kid into late 90's. Now I can get in maybe 2 miles and friends help me out. Is that something to be ashamed of?

Not you. Blackheart.
And I answered your carrot brained ass.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

You sure are a dumbphuck ! Too stupid to see where I already said I didn't let it slow me down or keep me from going back to work less than a year after it happened. How the hell do you manage to live when it's obvious you have the IQ of a root vegetable ?

Why mention it then?
You're the one who brought it back up to isinuate that I'm a liar. Just being your usual pissant self. Pathetic.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Poaching is fine . We poached a 550 lb Beef calf last week. It sure tastes good.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Life aint a walk in the rose garden. And you cant be a victim and complain all the time end give up. Pick yourself up and go back at it cause life can change quickly and frequently does, and it ends just as quickly then you're gone and forgotten.

You want perspective regarding being a helpless victim with no control of your destiny go into a vet's hospital and see the guys with missing limbs, face and fingers burned off in constant excruciating pain and worrying about the future of their marriages and families or a children's cancer ward in a hospital.

I feel blessed every day I wake in America despite this temporary virus

Last edited by ribka; 03/23/20.
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I am looking for what he said about poaching in these times,but he kinda nailed it way back when......LOL

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Life aint a walk in the rose garden. And you cant be a victim and complain all the time end give up. Pick yourself up and go back at it cause life can change quickly and frequently does, and it ends just as quickly then you're gone and forgotten.

You want perspective regarding being a helpless victim with no control of your destiny go into a vet's hospital and see the guys with missing limbs, face and fingers burned off in constant excruciating pain and worrying about the future of their marriages and families or a children's cancer ward in a hospital.

I feel blessed every day I wake in America despite this temporary virus

Amen

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Ol' Blackie is always a breath of fresh air isn't he?

I guess some law breaking poachers never run out of excuses to steal wildlife from law abiding hunters.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Well, I got the schits once from swimming in a hot springs.

Checkmate.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

I guess some law breaking poachers never run out of excuses to steal wildlife from law abiding hunters.
And yet JGRaider himself said if he and his family get hungry somethings gonna die. I guess as usual it just depends on WHO it is that gets hungry as to whether it's acceptable or not. And you, you sanctimonious ass hole, can go f.uck yourself !

IC B3

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
When I was a kid, we lived in a logging camp, upriver from Pierce, Idaho. This was a pretty tough year in the timber industry. Prices were way down and sawyers who usually made upwards of 800 dollars a month (this was sixty years ago, understand) were earning less than 200. By the end of July, things were getting a little tight and the men decided the community should take a couple elk to supply the camp. This, they did. They took the two elk (a cow and a yearling calf) into a bunkhouse which was not in use to cut them up.
Now, the sheriff would come out now and then just to take a drive, I suspect (we were about 30 miles from Pierce), and he just happened to come out on this Saturday when the elk were being cut up. He noticed the activity at the bunkhouse and went in to see what was up. He took a minute for his eyes to adjust then walked back to where the guys were butchering. "You know", he said, "Times being what they are, it really makes sense to go together and buy a young beef and cut it up yourselves. Saves a lot of money".
With that, he apologized for having to rush off but he had some miles to drive and he left. Neither he nor any of the men mentioned the elk in subsequent visits. In another month, the season was open, prices were up, and the poaching was in the past. GD

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

And yet JGRaider himself said if he and his family get hungry somethings gonna die. I guess as usual it just depends on WHO it is that gets hungry as to whether it's acceptable or not. And you, you sanctimonious ass hole, can go f.uck yourself !

Right back at ya you f. hucking criminal.

Last edited by shootbrownelk; 03/24/20.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

In the coming weeks and months you might want to watch who you call criminal. When the covid gets bad enough lots of folks are going to do things they wouldn't do under normal circumstances. Sanctimonious ass holes like you might even shoot something out of season rather than go hungry. Or you might still be stupid enough to call somebody who did a criminal and they might just rip your head off and shyt down your neck.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

In the coming weeks and months you might want to watch who you call criminal. When the covid gets bad enough lots of folks are going to do things they wouldn't do under normal circumstances. Sanctimonious ass holes like you might even shoot something out of season rather than go hungry. Or you might still be stupid enough to call somebody who did a criminal and they might just rip your head off and shyt down your neck.

Oh boy, you are a very scary man. 🙄🙄

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by mirage243

Oh boy, you are a very scary man. 🙄🙄
Just as an FYI to everybody my wife and I heard a shot from close by late last night. I believe somebody was out getting some meat already. This will become more common as people out of work run low on money or they just don't want to take the risk of going to the store. We did not call the warden.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
[Linked Image from media0.giphy.com]

I am MAGA.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Just need a good recipe for coyote stew. No poaching necessary.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Our year-old miniature Dachshund stalked (by nose) a moose bedded down in the yard, but couldn't get the shot he wanted. Hard to see over 30 inches of powder snow when you are only 6 inches high, plowing your way from moose step to moose step.

Funny as hell, but i guess we are still safe from the warden.

He had to settle for surf and turf that night - legally taken salmon and caribou .

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Probably about the same time this year as last, when the rabbits start topping out the plants in the garden.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Wardens are known to go for low hanging fruit. I had a lot of deer and elk being poached by house and neighbors' live stock were being shot and left. I offered the game wardens to come stay at my house, put a robo deer on my property to catch the poachers. They said too busy. The poaching ring was caught about a year later during a search warrant for meth. Found over 50 deer and elk remains on their property a few big horn sheep skulls. A family on welfare of course with 3 adult boys ( meth heads) still living at home.

Ive been checked fly fishing by wardens to ensure my barbs were pinched on my size 14 ehc. They ticketed my buddy because his barbs were pinched enough. $125 fine. A 100 yards down the river a few families of Mexicans were bait fishing,( not legal) making a mess leaving trash, dirty diapers, empty beer cans everywhere, built a fire which was illegal. and I asked the wardens why they don't ticket and they said they didn't speak Spanish.

Apparently those wardens never saw Butch and Sundance?

Manos arriba!

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 10 of 18 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (06hunter59, 1badf350, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,647 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,951
Posts18,519,264
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.