Page 15 of 20 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 19 20
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
We will never know what the infection rate was on the cruise ship. The passengers were not tested for antibodies as they left the ship. We have no idea what portion of the crew and passengers were ever even exposed to the virus.

Quarantine, you know! Each passenger in his cabin, one or two to a cabin. As soon as infection was discovered.

The above is a not true at all.

FACTS:
1 – The people got attacked early by “silent attack”, and reached immunity (antibodies), and by the time they were tested, their RNA was negative.

2 – It was proven the turd world wait staff employees feeding them were spreading the virus to all passengers when dropping their food off. Passengers could not spread from room to room. As they were exposed every feeding the ship acquired an 80% immunity on board.

3 – Same wait staff, so no passenger could be safe from being exposed.

4 – Identification of cases proved it was everywhere on the ship, but 80% didn’t get it. How? They’d already built immunity, because they were seropositive.

5 - LOW DEATH RATE, and LOW infection rate. FACTS MATTER.

I have looked and looked for data confirming antibody tests and been unable to find it. Can you provide a link?

Among 3700 passengers and crew, 712 tested positive for Covid 19. Of those 712, 9 died. That is a bit over 1% fatality rate.

Does not say anything about the other 3000 testing positive for antibodies to show they had ever been exposed. So I am interested in facts vs supposition.

You purposefully ignored the point I produced of the virus was shown to be "everywhere" on the ship, thus no way for anybody to not be exposed to it.

The common denominator was staff moving about the ship feeding(exposing all passengers), while passengers were in rooms (can't spread virus except to roommate).

Additionally, the majority of cruise passengers are retired with comorbidities, and thus subject to higher death rate, but it did not happen, did it?

Gee, I wonder why......silent attack built herd immunity is the reason. FACT.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by kingston
So, are the sixty-five percenters ready to revisit the study Elkslayer91 cited in the article he cited?

Your graphs showing exponential spikes are worthless, being they fail to show the people who:

1 - Become slightly sick, and recover at home.
2 - Infected and never have symptoms.

The above are not included in the graphs, therefore skewing the denominator number, which invalidates the whole model and invalidates your position.

Is this Sheldon ?

I have no idea who you are referencing, this Sheldon.

"He is far from Stupid"

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
So, are the sixty-five percenters ready to revisit the study Elkslayer91 cited in the article he cited?

Your graphs showing exponential spikes are worthless, being they fail to show the people who:

The above are not included in the graphs, therefore skewing the denominator number, which invalidates the whole model and invalidates your position.

Is this Sheldon ?

Big Bang theory

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Oh, and let's not forget about JAPAN boys.

More evidence the SILENT ATTACK is rampant, creating immunity.

Where's the huge death spike in JAPAN...........boys?

Gee, they didn't completely shut down their economy, did they? And they have that thing called a subway system, where people are literally on top of each other.......but NO DEATH or INFECTION SPIKES...Hmmmm.

Hmmmmm........crickets.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Is this Sheldon ?

Big Bang theory

Sheldon would be locked in his bedroom in the present situation.

Dreaming of Gorns if he was able to sleep at all. Wondering how he was going to keep to his bathroom schedule if it's not safe to come out of his room.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Is this Sheldon ?

Big Bang theory

Nope, and I don't watch the commie alphabet stations, so have no clue what the names are of the propaganda sitcoms, series, et. al.

"He is far from Stupid"

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
The cruise ship thing is interesting

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Elkplayer, I can entertain him easily enough with his favorite meme.

Entertaining yourself is more like it, because you'll never beat me in a debate, because you're incapable of ever posting any facts to win......typical commie playbook, straight from Saul (commie) Alinsky, "Rules for Radicals".

Sputnik, when your Russian gang allows you to replace your jean vest patch that says “Little Bitch” we’ll debate....Until then, go clean the piss stalls and stfu...You’re an absolute Tool...😎

You're no different than smokepole/goosey.

All mouth, and woefully incapable of debating with facts, or the intellect to support your theory, but you do have the I.Q. to post a video, which confirms your I.Q., undoubtedly, and very clearly for everyone to observe.

Keep trying to push the square through the round hole. You are very entertaining to watch.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

When you place:

1 - Oxford study
2 - Italy numbers
3 - Japan facts

all side by side, it all equals "Silent Attack" is rampant, majority don't even have symptoms, and the numbers will eventually prove it.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You make this shît up to impress your mom...

Debate happens when both can speak from an informed place of knowledge and facts. Positions may be different, but information must be verified with citations of known scholars or individuals with experience and or expertise that is acknowledged by peers in industry or profession.

Not some trash, blogfest whako-nutfücks you read and claim them to fame by your very soft mouth...

Again, you should stfu, go back to doing your chores, and stop interrupting when adults are talking...It’s way past your bedtime anyway.

Go to bed Son...😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

My position is suspend judgement as much as is practicably feasible and look at as much data from as many perspectives as possible.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

When you place:

1 - Oxford study
2 - Italy numbers
3 - Japan facts

all side by side, it all equals "Silent Attack" is rampant, majority don't even have symptoms, and the numbers will eventually prove it.

Tell us about the Oxford study...

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

“Hokkaido, has become a hotbed for the novel coronavirus after authorities recorded 77 cases there alone.”

“But according to a Japanese scientist, the number of people infected on the island may have reached 940 last mont — more than 10 times the official figure.”

“As of Tuesday, three people have died on the island, according to an updated tracker by Japanese news agency Nippon.”

3(deaths) / 940(cases) = .003% (3 tenths of a percent death rate).

Like I said beevus butthead, you’re an idiot.

And they haven’t shut down the WHOLE DANG ECONOMY.

You’re so dang mind numbing stupid, you aren’t even capable of posting a link and discussing it, even though we know it would come out just babbling, you know, like all low I.Q. people…..babble/post video. It’s what commies do best.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
it all equals "Silent Attack" is rampant, majority don't even have symptoms, and the numbers will eventually prove it.

While this may be a contributing factor, and maybe even thought to be somewhat likely, there’s virtually no data quantifying it’s magnitude. You don’t just stop looking at the data you have, because you don’t have all the data you want.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
49 deaths 😎 Now it’s 52 dead

See a pattern here Oksana?

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2...ronavirus-death-toll-japan/#.XnsFH1plChA

You’re my Little Russian Doll....

You sucked the bait down hard Sputnik...You’re an expert in all matters, so, you claim...Why didn’t you know Japan’s death rate increased since March 3rd with 3 dead to 49 dead as of today?

Simple...Because you’re a fûck’n Russian troll.

“Molon Labe”
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
You make this shît up to impress your mom...

Debate happens when both can speak from an informed place of knowledge and facts. Positions may be different, but information must be verified with citations of known scholars or individuals with experience and or expertise that is acknowledged by peers in industry or profession.

Not some trash, blogfest whako-nutfücks you read and claim them to fame by your very soft mouth...

Again, you should stfu, go back to doing your chores, and stop interrupting when adults are talking...It’s way past your bedtime anyway.

Go to bed Son...😎

ROME(Reuters)
A ratio of one certified case out of every 10 is credible,” Angelo Borrelli, the head of the Civil Protection Agency, told La Repubblica newspaper, indicating he believed as many as 640,000 people could have been infected.

https://www.ft.com/content/5ff6469a-6dd8-11ea-89df-41bea055720b?shareType=nongift
The new coronavirus may already have infected far more people in the UK than scientists had previously estimated — perhaps as much as half the population — according to modelling by researchers at the University of Oxford.

If the results are confirmed, they imply that fewer than one in a thousand of those infected with Covid-19 become ill enough to need hospital treatment, said Sunetra Gupta, professor of theoretical epidemiology, who led the study. The vast majority develop very mild symptoms or none at all.

“We need immediately to begin large-scale serological surveys — antibody testing — to assess what stage of the epidemic we are in now,” she said.

According to beevus butthead, the bolded/underlined, who I quoted, are not credible.

Keep trying to push the square through the round hole. You are achieving internet stardom, and you are rib busting laughing entertainment with your stupidity.

Funny, you post multiple paragraphs, but you don't discuss the topic, gee, I wonder why.....could it be that stupidity I'm pointing out?

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

“Hokkaido, has become a hotbed for the novel coronavirus after authorities recorded 77 cases there alone.”

“But according to a Japanese scientist, the number of people infected on the island may have reached 940 last mont — more than 10 times the official figure.”

“As of Tuesday, three people have died on the island, according to an updated tracker by Japanese news agency Nippon.”

Like I said beevus butthead, you’re an idiot.

And they haven’t shut down the WHOLE DANG ECONOMY.

You’re so dang mind numbing stupid, you aren’t even capable of posting a link and discussing it, even though we know it would come out just babbling, you know, like all low I.Q. people…..babble/post video. It’s what commies do best.

You need to work from original source material. Plying interpretations of interpretations lacks all rigor and sophistication.

It’s hard to take you seriously, when it appears like you’re flailing.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Slow your roll there, commie slayer. If Geno sees this he will have an apoplectic fit. 0.003% is not 3 tenths of a percent. 0.3% is how you wish to express that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Slow your roll there, commie slayer. If Geno sees this he will have an apoplectic fit. 0.003% is not 3 tenths of a percent. 0.3% is how you wish to express that.

Math, logic, science, rifles, ammo, hunting, have all been shown not Sputz’s strong suit.

But, she Rocks it at identifying Commies.

Laffin

😎

“Molon Labe”
Page 15 of 20 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

502 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 50 invisible), 2,289 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,510
Posts18,490,768
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.