E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Beaver10
49 deaths 😎

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2...ronavirus-death-toll-japan/#.XnsFH1plChA

You’re my Little Russian Doll....

LOL...you posted your first article and couldn't even discuss the numbers in it, where I proved you're a damn fool, and you got your azz kicked and now like all typical communists, you want to move the goal post in the middle of a debate and every intelligent person will now see you for the true loser you are.

And just to prove my point, this second article you have posted includes ZERO (0) analysis from YOU.

For your information, intelligent people always discuss their points of view while they reference items in an article they post. The fact you do not tells intelligent people everything they need to know about you, and once again, you thoroughly prove you're nothing but a mouth.

Lastly to prove how dumb you are, you can't even model your NEW number to give a percentage of death rate, which would not be correct anyway, being Japan is not testing for antibodies in everyone.

That's how convincingly stupid you are. You talk about my debating skills, which by the way are utterly kicking your azz, and you can not even form one sentence with your information.

Tell me, when you were young, and had show-and-tell at the front of the class, did you just walk to the front of the class and tell everyone your dad calls you a dumbazz, and then listen to the class laugh at you....like everyone is presently laughing at you now?

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence”

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

3(deaths) / 940(cases) = .003% (3 tenths of a percent death rate).

Slow your roll there, commie slayer. If Geno sees this he will have an apoplectic fit. 0.003% is not 3 tenths of a percent. 0.3% is how you wish to express that.

Yeah, I should've just typed .003. I actually thought about it while I was typing, but was trying to hurry, and it's late, so whatever, every intelligent person knows what I meant, and if they don't I could careless.

But hey, thanks for pointing it out. I'll sleep better tonight.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dang, you got me up against the wall and I’m all shaking and crying...But, look behind you Sputz....Kingston has patiently been waiting for your explanation of your cited Oxford study.

Go ahead...Little shove to move your shaky knees closer....Step on up to the podium my masterbater and tell Kingston how smart you are.

Real obvious you’re ducking him...Figures. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston

“Hokkaido, has become a hotbed for the novel coronavirus after authorities recorded 77 cases there alone.”

“But according to a Japanese scientist, the number of people infected on the island may have reached 940 last mont — more than 10 times the official figure.”

“As of Tuesday, three people have died on the island, according to an updated tracker by Japanese news agency Nippon.”

Like I said beevus butthead, you’re an idiot.

And they haven’t shut down the WHOLE DANG ECONOMY.

You’re so dang mind numbing stupid, you aren’t even capable of posting a link and discussing it, even though we know it would come out just babbling, you know, like all low I.Q. people…..babble/post video. It’s what commies do best.

You need to work from original source material. Plying interpretations of interpretations lacks all rigor and sophistication.

It’s hard to take you seriously, when it appears like you’re flailing.

“Molon Labe”
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

“Hokkaido, has become a hotbed for the novel coronavirus after authorities recorded 77 cases there alone.”

“But according to a Japanese scientist, the number of people infected on the island may have reached 940 last mont — more than 10 times the official figure.”

“As of Tuesday, three people have died on the island, according to an updated tracker by Japanese news agency Nippon.”

You’re so dang mind numbing stupid, you aren’t even capable of posting a link and discussing it, even though we know it would come out just babbling, you know, like all low I.Q. people…..babble/post video. It’s what commies do best.

You need to work from original source material. Plying interpretations of interpretations lacks all rigor and sophistication.

Those aren't interpretations from interpretations. They are directly from the Japanese scientist providing the numbers. You're a LIAR, like all commies, and attempting to cover your commie buddies stupidity.

Nice try to cover for your commie friend.

It's easy to not take you seriously, when it's so easy to prove you're nothing but a liar, which was so easy to accomplish here.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Dang, you got me up against the wall and I’m all shaking and crying...But, look behind you Sputz....Kingston has patiently been waiting for your explanation of your cited Oxford study.

Go ahead...Little shove to move your shaky knees closer....Step on up to the podium my masterbater and tell Kingston how smart you are.

1 - The quote from the Oxford study has been posted. Not my problem if you two amateurs are incapable of comprehending the facts in it, but I'm also not surprised.

2 - You telling me to step up and debate Kingston brings back school ground memories of the little bitch boys like you daring your enemy to fight your big brother, because you're too much of a puzzy to back your own mouth.

3 - Ducking? I'm actually kicking both of your azzes at the same time with facts. It takes a little time to respond with an actual intelligent post, something you obviously have never had the ability to produce, again, not surprised. But, you do have a mouth, and I'm sure it's been wrapped around more than one man's schlong.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/25/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Thanks for proving my point here. You're nothing but a little bitch who can't stand on her own two feet.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
it all equals "Silent Attack" is rampant, majority don't even have symptoms, and the numbers will eventually prove it.

While this may be a contributing factor, and maybe even thought to be somewhat likely, there’s virtually no data quantifying it’s magnitude. You don’t just stop looking at the data you have, because you don’t have all the data you want.

Are you capable of reading comprehension AT ALL?

I put in bold the important aspect of MY POST for you above.

You FAIL AGAIN.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Those aren't interpretations from interpretations. They are directly from the Japanese scientist providing the numbers. You're a LIAR, like all commies, and attempting to cover your commie buddies stupidity.

Nice try to cover for your commie friend.

This is your source. Are you getting paid by the word?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ElkSlayer91, maybe you should direct your vitriol towards the real leftist here...... hint... Kingston & Beav aren't it..... you claim to be the smartest guy in the room so prove it

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
We will never know what the infection rate was on the cruise ship. The passengers were not tested for antibodies as they left the ship. We have no idea what portion of the crew and passengers were ever even exposed to the virus.

Quarantine, you know! Each passenger in his cabin, one or two to a cabin. As soon as infection was discovered.

The above is a not true at all.

FACTS:
1 – The people got attacked early by “silent attack”, and reached immunity (antibodies), and by the time they were tested, their RNA was negative.

2 – It was proven the turd world wait staff employees feeding them were spreading the virus to all passengers when dropping their food off. Passengers could not spread from room to room. As they were exposed every feeding the ship acquired an 80% immunity on board.

3 – Same wait staff, so no passenger could be safe from being exposed.

4 – Identification of cases proved it was everywhere on the ship, but 80% didn’t get it. How? They’d already built immunity, because they were seropositive.

5 - LOW DEATH RATE, and LOW infection rate. FACTS MATTER.

I have looked and looked for data confirming antibody tests and been unable to find it. Can you provide a link?

Among 3700 passengers and crew, 712 tested positive for Covid 19. Of those 712, 9 died. That is a bit over 1% fatality rate.

Does not say anything about the other 3000 testing positive for antibodies to show they had ever been exposed. So I am interested in facts vs supposition.

You purposefully ignored the point I produced of the virus was shown to be "everywhere" on the ship, thus no way for anybody to not be exposed to it.

The common denominator was staff moving about the ship feeding(exposing all passengers), while passengers were in rooms (can't spread virus except to roommate).

Additionally, the majority of cruise passengers are retired with comorbidities, and thus subject to higher death rate, but it did not happen, did it?

Gee, I wonder why......silent attack built herd immunity is the reason. FACT.

So that is your supposition.

You have no data to indicate serum tests were done to show all passengers carried antibodies? Did you just pull that proclamation out of your ass?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
By your way of thinking, alone... You have single-handedly slayed every member of the Fire, on every thread you try to participate in.

It really is fun watching a sad little Russian troll-doll getting passed around like hookers kuht in a meth kitchen by every member who plays with you.

So, here we are...I’ve always said and called you out numerous times that you’re a Russian troll....Prove me wrong, Sputnik.

Post a picture that proves you’re actually here in the USA and not in a small back room- call tank In Moscow.

Dare yeah....Maybe a pic of a big bull you killed with a note that says anything you want it to say about Beaver.?

PS,,,,Loved your commie Bloomberg source as information in your ongoing “I debate myself in a mirror better than anyone alive” LMFAO 😂😎

“Molon Labe”
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Elkhumper is just off his meds again.

*yawn*

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

1 - The quote from the Oxford study has been posted. Not my problem if you two amateurs are incapable of comprehending the facts in it, but I'm also not surprised.

2 - You telling me to step up and debate Kingston brings back school ground memories of the little bitch boys like you daring your enemy to fight your big brother, because you're too much of a puzzy to back your own mouth.

3 - Ducking? I'm actually kicking both of your azzes at the same time with facts. It takes a little time to respond with an actual intelligent post, something you obviously have never had the ability to produce, again, not surprised. But, you do have a mouth, and I'm sure it's been wrapped around more than one man's schlong.
What in the hell is it with these guys and their abiding fascination and graphic fantasies of homosexuality.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
This is your source. Are you getting paid by the word?

No, that is NOT MY SOURCE.

Are you truly that stupid?

Seriously, are YOU?

Beaver10 posted that Business Insider article, not me you mentally deranged troll. I simply quoted his post to answer and hand his azz to him, which I did.

Gawd you're ignorant. You truly are a waste of time to reply back to, even as fun as it is to kick your azz in a debate.

You FAIL AGAIN.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by irfubar
ElkSlayer91, maybe you should direct your vitriol towards the real leftist here...... hint... Kingston & Beav aren't it..... you claim to be the smartest guy in the room so prove it

Yeah, they're not leftists. Just every damn post is straight out of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals tactics, but they're not leftists.

Go fish with that bait somewhere else pal.

I ain't biting.

And now here comes the pack of wolves this morning to protect each other, because they are all getting their azzes kicked by one guy with facts, and now the obfuscation is starting too. Gawd this is fun.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
[quote=ElkSlayer91]Sp that is your supposition.

You have no data to indicate serum tests were done to show all passengers carried antibodies? Did you just pull that proclamation out of your ass?

This is the second time you ignore facts.

The whole wait staff were infected, but wait staff serving food to the passengers couldn't infect all passengers according to your "theory", EVEN THOUGH THERE WERE INFECTED PASSENGERS ALL-OVER-THE-SHIP.

You're a waste of time, by ignoring facts.

You lost the debate pal.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

PS,,,,Loved your commie Bloomberg source as information in your ongoing “I debate myself in a mirror better than anyone alive” LMFAO 😂😎

There's the proof you posted the business Insider article, not me.

That makes you and Kingston lying commie trolls, but then you both are excellent student followers of Saul (commie) Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" tactics you use when debating to spin all facts away from proving you wrong.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar

Yeah, they're not leftists. Just every damn post is straight out of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals tactics, but they're not leftists.

Go fish with that bait somewhere else pal.

I ain't biting.

And now here comes the pack of wolves this morning to protect each other, because they are all getting their azzes kicked by one guy with facts, and now the obfuscation is starting too. Gawd this is fun.

Sputz,

Prove yourself as an American and I will leave you alone to have your ideas, debates, and opinions, whether I agree with them or not.

You’re free to have and share them AS LONG AS YOU ARE AN AMERICAN AND NOT A RUSSIAN TROLL.

Prove it Doll....😎

“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Elkhumper thanks for the laughs...

Carry on...

Page 16 of 20 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 49 invisible), 2,270 guests, and 1,138 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,510
Posts18,490,768
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.